Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 213 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average

Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion

uaw2nome Offline
Junior Poster

[split] Dionne Daniels - Caps & Videos
just a quick question, i keep seeing dionne scheduled to be on nights, but i dont see any updates, is this thread dead, or are the schedules wrong?
10-06-2010 13:25
Find all posts by this user
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

RE: Dionne Daniels - Caps & Videos
(10-06-2010 13:25 )uaw2nome Wrote:  just a quick question, i keep seeing dionne scheduled to be on nights, but i dont see any updates, is this thread dead, or are the schedules wrong?

As far as we know(it would be nice if Elite gave us an update) Dionne is still unwell,and dont know when she will return.

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
10-06-2010 13:32
sugardaddy Away
Not returning

RE: Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion
When Elite began Dionne was the star along with Alexa. Since then as far as I see Elite has fallen way below those standards and not lived up to it's title or early standards. Wherever she is Dionne is badly missed. They need her back as much as we do but maybe can't afford her judging by the current cast !
12-06-2010 05:32
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

(12-06-2010 05:32 )sugardaddy Wrote:  When Elite began Dionne was the star along with Alexa. Since then as far as I see Elite has fallen way below those standards and not lived up to it's title or early standards. Wherever she is Dionne is badly missed. They need her back as much as we do but maybe can't afford her judging by the current cast !

This has to be one of the most ridiculous post i have ever read i dont know how you can say elite has fallen way below standards an not lived up to its title if thats the case then why is the elite section the most busy section on the whole forum an why is it most peoples choice of viewing most nights so dont come into the dionne thread spouting such rubbish as the facts will always prove you wrong. On Dionne she will be back when she is back i waited for three whole months the last time she was off so i got no problem waiting for her to come back again an she is the only girl i watch.

Bazinga!
12-06-2010 13:14
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

Totlly agree Wazo...He said the same in the Alice thread aswell...ridiculous!!!
12-06-2010 13:18
rangers1690 Offline
Senior Poster

couldnt agree more wazo and astonv1
12-06-2010 13:21
MARCCE Offline
Senior Poster

He has a point about Dionne though. At the beginning she did almost seem to be the "face" of Elite. Since then she has withdrawn into the background. Is that her decision or the management? Who knows?

Discussions on the channel as a whole are for the general discussion really but I think it's fair to say that whilst it's still the best channel, it isn't anywhere near as good as it once was.

I may expand on this in the general discussion thread later if I can be arsed Tongue
12-06-2010 13:30
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

(12-06-2010 13:30 )MARCCE Wrote:  He has a point about Dionne though. At the beginning she did almost seem to be the "face" of Elite. Since then she has withdrawn into the background. Is that her decision or the management? Who knows?

Discussions on the channel as a whole are for the general discussion really but I think it's fair to say that whilst it's still the best channel, it isn't anywhere near as good as it once was.

I may expand on this in the general discussion thread later if I can be arsed Tongue

I doubt its a Management thing as Jamie once describe her as like family to him as i say we all dont know why she is off at the moment apart from that she is ill being ill doesn't just mean being sick it could mean somones had a operation or broken a bone or somthing like that so in my eyes when people reply saying you cant be ill for three weeks think about it the things i listed above would take longer for you to come back an you would be classed as ill as you recovered from them.

Bazinga!
(This post was last modified: 12-06-2010 13:43 by Wazo.)
12-06-2010 13:41
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

(12-06-2010 05:32 )sugardaddy Wrote:  When Elite began Dionne was the star along with Alexa. Since then as far as I see Elite has fallen way below those standards and not lived up to it's title or early standards. Wherever she is Dionne is badly missed. They need her back as much as we do but maybe can't afford her judging by the current cast !

first of all the above post by sugardaddy is worded badly and if your posting this type of rheortic in more then one thread then thats just weird,

as for Dionne when elite first started she did seem to be more of a main player, then she took her break and since she came back , shes just not been the same Dionne daniels really.

and it sadly must be something serious up with her as she has been "ill" for a while now.
12-06-2010 13:50
MARCCE Offline
Senior Poster

(12-06-2010 13:41 )Wazo Wrote:  I doubt its a Management thing as Jamie once describe her as like family to him as i say we all dont know why she is off at the moment apart from that she is ill being ill doesn't just mean being sick it could mean somones had a operation or broken a bone or somthing like that so in my eyes when people reply saying you cant be ill for three weeks think about it the things i listed above would take longer for you to come back an you would be classed as ill as you recovered from them.

It's not about the current illness though I'm sure Elite would be quite happy to keep everyone informed if it was due to a broken bone. Plus she was scheduled for last week which she wouldn't have been with something like that.

The situation with Dionne has been this. When Elite first started she generally did 4 nights a week. That included a lot of Friday's and Saturday's which are seen as the flagship nights. There was lots of content from her added onto the Elite site and her own personal website was near enough the first one they tried to launch. A lot of the onscreen pictures featured her

Around September/October last year though something seemed to have changed. The number of nights she was doing were reduced and she wasn't doing many weekends. Content for the Elite website started to dry up and her own website stalled.

We then had the prolonged absence from end of November till March. Since she's come back from that, she's generally been scheduled for only 2 nights a week, has often been pulled from the schedule very late in the day and now we have the latest absence. We haven't had any new pictures or videos, she has done only 1 or 2 Fridays from memory (the night of her reappearance being one) and her website seems to be dead in the water. Whilst in the early days she was at the forefront of everything (2 for 1's, spotlight strips etc) she almost never gets involved in anything like that now.

Dionne may be like family to Jamie but at the end of the day it's a business. Believe me, he wouldn't hold back from taking tough decisions if it was best for the business as a whole.

Whilst I'm not saying that's the case, there is no doubt that there has been a huge change of direction when it comes to Dionne.

It's a shame because as you know, I'm a massive fan but the past 9 months or so have been hugely frustrating for those who like her.
12-06-2010 14:02
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV