Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: Babestation review thread.
annoyed
(07-06-2010 18:19 )Big Boobies Wrote:  
(07-06-2010 07:58 )PersonaNonGrata Wrote:  Elise DID go nekkid, but only for about 5 mins before GEORGIE kicked her off. Poor little lass looked so forlorn... Sad

GEORGIE naked? Chance would be a fine thing! Wink

So what channel did ELISE go naked;BSxTra or BS1? As regards GEORGIE I believe once she slipped her pants some way down while laying on her front with a caption "NO PANTIES"! I think it was in the last couple of months or so. So never say never!!!???..............
Elise got naked on channel 94 BS1 at just after 4am , she took her knickers completely off and threw them to one side , shortly after they took her off screen , and i agree she did look forlorn when she was taken off screen , you rotten lot Cellcast annoyed

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2010 20:13 by mr mystery.)
07-06-2010 20:12
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(07-06-2010 20:12 )mr mystery Wrote:  annoyed
(07-06-2010 07:58 )PersonaNonGrata Wrote:  Elise DID go nekkid, but only for about 5 mins before GEORGIE kicked her off. Poor little lass looked so forlorn... Sad

So what channel did ELISE go naked;BSxTra or BS1? As regards GEORGIE I believe once she slipped her pants some way down while laying on her front with a caption "NO PANTIES"! I think it was in the last couple of months or so. So never say never!!!???..............
Elise got naked on channel 94 BS1 at just after 4am , she took her knickers completely off and threw them to one side , shortly after they took her off screen , and i agree she did look forlorn when she was taken off screen , you rotten lot Cellcast annoyed

Thats not fair on the lovely girl is it? Hopefully if she does it again tonight (doubtful!)I will capture it! Thanks anyway;I thought it might have been BSXTra.
07-06-2010 22:31
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

On reading this it must one rule for one girl another rule for another girl!!

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
07-06-2010 22:57
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(07-06-2010 22:57 )Ally4Paige Wrote:  

On reading this it must one rule for one girl another rule for another girl!!

YEs but shes done it before on BS2;whats the problem;Camilla and STEVIE always do it!
07-06-2010 23:22
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all;what a good night for me! BS1 till 05.00ish.LOUISE opened the show and was on for about 40 minutes braless and really bouncing shaking and playing with her lovely tits as usual! Lots of bum and tit shots;VERY NICE! Then Tiffany joined her in the dungeon (SPLIT SCREEN) for about 10 minutes and was then solo for about 45 minutes still in the dungeon! She played with her tit,nipple and bum BUT was not fully topless.Then Camilla was on and went naked at about midnight;normal Camilla! She was on for about 1 hour or so. Then PAIGE was on for about 35 minutes going braless and with her pants well down;again normal PAIGE BUT LOVELY! Then ELISE in the dungeon joined her (SPLIT SCREEN) for about 18 minutes going braless.Then ELISE was solo fullscreen in the dungeon for about 16 minutes still braless and shaking bouncing etc.VERY NICE! But again no nudity;strange shes done it before! Megan was then on for about 1 hour and 30 minutes going braless and shaking etc;good bum shots as well;very good.Then Camilla was on again for about 1 hour and 10 minutes going braless but not naked! then Tiffany was on till my recording finished;again very good but not topless.
So quite a good recording which I will keep for PAIGE who just gets better and better and LOUISE who is really gorgeous and was very sexy last night;possibly her best section that I've ever recorded! Please send in your reportss as usual and I'll come on tonight sometime! to catch up. Work now;bye for now;see you later.
08-06-2010 07:35
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

You've pretty much covered it there Big B!

Mine would have been somewhat shorter. I'm a bit Babestationed out at the minute and am beginning only to want to watch when somebody I genuinely like is on. That's 3 people right now, Elise, Paige and Daryl. With that in mind, it'd be a boring review if I just banged on about them all the time. When Tiff is fully up to speed (I feel she's holding back more than she should) and Stevie returns maybe I'll feel like contributing something. Till then, you may be seeing a little less of me round these parts.

CHEERS!
08-06-2010 08:36
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(08-06-2010 08:36 )Rogerbee Wrote:  You've pretty much covered it there Big B!

Mine would have been somewhat shorter. I'm a bit Babestationed out at the minute and am beginning only to want to watch when somebody I genuinely like is on. That's 3 people right now, Elise, Paige and Daryl. With that in mind, it'd be a boring review if I just banged on about them all the time. When Tiff is fully up to speed (I feel she's holding back more than she should) and Stevie returns maybe I'll feel like contributing something. Till then, you may be seeing a little less of me round these parts.

I know what you mean! I'm trying only to record when my favourites are on;last night all but one of the girls were "favourites" of mine;and I enjoyed the show! If only PAIGE was on more at the expense of Megan or Tiffany who was on twice or even Camilla....But I was pleased to see LOUISE,PAIGE and ELISE........................bye for now.
08-06-2010 19:45
muttley Offline
Loving it'ish

Love the girls on BS, but does there have to be that many graphics, also is anyone missing the stream as it's not showing bladewaveSad

DRINK! FECK! ARSE! GIRLS!
(This post was last modified: 08-06-2010 21:13 by muttley.)
08-06-2010 21:12
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Hi guys;no review this morning as I had an early night;really tired!But I look forward to reading your reports tonight about what I missed;I know GEORGIE,LOUISE and DARYL (all favourites of mine!) were on but I thought that Lolly might have been on too much so didnt bother! Sorry Lolly and your fans!

Anyway a warning! very soon;it could be this weekend my son is home from uni for the summer which means I probably wont be able to record much if at all and certainly wont be on here much!BUT he said he will load the strict software programme which I "promised" to load months ago;I've been living on borrowed time! So if/when I stop posting on here for a few days it means I'm not allowed to unfortunately! I will try and record shows as I'm able to certainly from September! but obviously wont know who is likely to be on each night! So if any of my friends out there would be willing to email me when my favourites are on on a particular night I will be really grateful! As you know my real "favourites" include;PAIGE,LOUISE,DARYL,STEVIE,GEORGIE,TAMMY,CHARLIE C,ROSIE LEE,ROCHELLE and ELISE. I know this is a bit cheeky BUT if possible it would help me so much and hopefully save me wasting blank dvds! If any of you have copies of PAIGE at her "dirtiest" which I havent got;(New Years Eve BSXTra!for example!?) I would also be pleased to hear from you on my email! Many thanks guys for your help and friendship on here for just over a year;I will be sad to leave! THANKS IF POSSIBLE!

Anyway work now but I'll be back on here tonight to read about what I missed and also at about 10.00 to see whos on! Bye for now and see you later.
09-06-2010 07:38
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Can't help you with a review today either. I was watching other TV till 12 flicking BS on a few times in case I caught Daryl. Didn't see her at all, I was totally wiped out so I went to bed feeling VERY disappointed. She's back tonight, but she'd better be on early!

Oh, thanks ever so much for the rep guys, it's nice to be appreciated.

CHEERS!
(This post was last modified: 09-06-2010 11:05 by Rogerbee.)
09-06-2010 11:03

Click here to watch Babestation TV