Thread Rating:
  • 88 Vote(s) - 3.23 Average

Elle - Chat, Caps and Vids

ElleBabe Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Elle - Early Bird/The Pad
(03-06-2010 20:44 )docutech Wrote:  and how fit and trim her figure was looking

I officially LOVE u for saying that!!

FS please dont be mad yr still my number one Wink hehehehe!!

Much luv,
Elle xxxxxxxxx
(This post was last modified: 04-06-2010 02:10 by ElleBabe.)
04-06-2010 02:09
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Forum Style Offline
Closed by Request

(04-06-2010 02:09 )ElleBabe Wrote:  FS please dont be mad yr still my number one Wink hehehehe!!

You see how she toys with our affections like some sort of evil puppetmaster??? I think it's time we all took a stand against our despotic oppressor and formed a union, to safeguard our interests on this thread and protect ourselves from being manipulated by Elle. We could call our union the 'League of Studs Elle Respects Sincerely' (or L.O.S.E.R.S. for short).

I will, of course, be taking on the role of President (I am her "number one" after all) and that affords me certain rights and privileges. So, if everyone could commit to memory all 37 stanzas of our new anthem, "FS is better than God and bigger than Nelson's Column" that I'll be emailing to you all shortly then ... hey, come back guys ... I was only joking! Damn you guys are touchy sometimes!

That's it, I'm going back to bed ... maybe I might dream about being "manipulated" by Elle again.
04-06-2010 10:57
little gimp Offline
Posting Machine

(04-06-2010 02:09 )ElleBabe Wrote:  FS please dont be mad....

I think that ship has sailedlaugh
04-06-2010 13:33
simon1 Offline
Senior Poster

[/quote]

You see how she toys with our affections like some sort of evil puppetmaster??? I think it's time we all took a stand against our despotic oppressor and formed a union, to safeguard our interests on this thread and protect ourselves from being manipulated by Elle. We could call our union the 'League of Studs Elle Respects Sincerely' (or L.O.S.E.R.S. for short).

I will, of course, be taking on the role of President (I am her "number one" after all) and that affords me certain rights and privileges. So, if everyone could commit to memory all 37 stanzas of our new anthem, "FS is better than God and bigger than Nelson's Column" that I'll be emailing to you all shortly then ... hey, come back guys ... I was only joking! Damn you guys are touchy sometimes!

That's it, I'm going back to bed ... maybe I might dream about being "manipulated" by Elle again.
[/quote]

I'm happy to be in the L.O.S.E.R.S. FS.

"в лига с elle чертовщина"
(Translates as "In league with Elle-Diablo"
04-06-2010 13:59
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

(04-06-2010 10:57 )Forum Style Wrote:  I will, of course, be taking on the role of President

Can I be ChancELLEor of the Exchequer? Oh dear.

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
04-06-2010 14:02
simon1 Offline
Senior Poster

Elle, I've been looking for words to describe how gorgeous you are.
To quote my thesaurus, these are what I came up with -

admirable, alluring, angelic, appealing, beauteous, bewitching, charming, classy, cute, dazzling, delicate, delightful, divine, elegant, enticing, exquisite, fine, foxy, good-looking, gorgeous, graceful, grand, ideal, lovely, magnificent, marvelous, pleasing, pretty, radiant, ravishing, refined, resplendent, sexy, splendid, statuesque, stunning, sublime, well-formed, wonderful, adorable, beautiful, beckoning, bewitching, captivating, charming, enchanting, engaging, enthralling, enticing, glamorous, inviting, magnetic, mesmeric, provocative, seductive, tantalizing, teasing, tempting.

Hope you like (he say's blushing)

S xxx

"в лига с elle чертовщина"
(Translates as "In league with Elle-Diablo"
(This post was last modified: 04-06-2010 14:07 by simon1.)
04-06-2010 14:03
Forum Style Offline
Closed by Request

(04-06-2010 14:02 )rickhardo Wrote:  Can I be ChancELLEor of the Exchequer? Oh dear.

Knowing your liking for "speaking in tongues", I had you down for a position at the foreign orifice.

(Although someone might want to warn Kylie Tyler and our other international presenters that rickhardo is their new boss and will be doing 'random testing' whenever he pleases from now on).
04-06-2010 15:17
Gun33 Offline
Preeti & Priya Fan

[quote='simon1' pid='535359' dateline='1275656606']
Elle, I've been looking for words to describe how gorgeous you are.
To quote my thesaurus, these are what I came up with -

admirable, alluring, angelic, appealing, beauteous, bewitching, charming, classy, cute, dazzling, delicate, delightful, divine, elegant, enticing, exquisite, fine, foxy, good-looking, gorgeous, graceful, grand, ideal, lovely, magnificent, marvelous, pleasing, pretty, radiant, ravishing, refined, resplendent, sexy, splendid, statuesque, stunning, sublime, well-formed, wonderful, adorable, beautiful, beckoning, bewitching, captivating, charming, enchanting, engaging, enthralling, enticing, glamorous, inviting, magnetic, mesmeric, provocative, seductive, tantalizing, teasing, tempting.

Hope you like (he say's blushing)

S xxx

I echo all of the above and add one word - sensational.

The Beautiful Twins
04-06-2010 15:22
little gimp Offline
Posting Machine

I think i may have found the official song for the L.O.S.E.R.S. Union,

04-06-2010 15:27
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

(04-06-2010 15:17 )Forum Style Wrote:  Knowing your liking for "speaking in tongues", I had you down for a position at the foreign orifice.

(Although someone might want to warn Kylie Tyler and our other international presenters that rickhardo is their new boss and will be doing 'random testing' whenever he pleases from now on).

You may just be the best boss ever.

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
04-06-2010 15:45