babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Better idea would be to bring in certain Girls that do not get many night shows...........Tammy........Charlie C.......Jessica....etc
[/quote]

Agreed, though I don't know who Jessica is. Having Charlie C on more has been nice, but I'll say this one last time add nauseum, GET TAMMY!!
OK, I'm done Smile
01-06-2010 22:02
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(01-06-2010 22:02 )mrmann Wrote:  Agreed, though I don't know who Jessica is. Having Charlie C on more has been nice, but I'll say this one last time add nauseum, GET TAMMY!!
OK, I'm done Smile

JESSICA is LOVELY;petite,black hair with a fringe and VERY NICE TITS! She's usually on BSdaytime most days wearing the briefest bikini bra tops that will "hold" them in! Shes worth watching out for and when she was on nights last time (about a year ago?) she was fantastic! PLEASE CELLCAST give her another go;she was good for you and us;happy viewers and lots of income!
01-06-2010 22:10
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

I'll keep an eye out for her.
01-06-2010 22:15
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(01-06-2010 18:58 )Rogerbee Wrote:  Callers ringing in or texting requesting their favourite clips. Not like there wouldn't be any revenue from the other channels either. Just an idea for a bit of variety.

Seems to me that you're still not getting it. A handful of request calls and texts coming in would be nowhere near enough to make it a viable proposition any more than the text requests and pictures were enough to sustain the original BSXtra format. It doesn't matter how much income is being earned by the other channels, as far as Cellcast's bosses are concerned ALL the channels need to be earning. As I said above, the income doesn't come just from the calls coming in from people wanting to talk to the girls, but also from all those who just listen in. Nobody would be listening in to the requests, ergo no additional income.
01-06-2010 22:47
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

Doubt They are to Cheap and tight to keep copys of there shows

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
02-06-2010 05:09
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Whatever, anything is better than the recent output from 10 till midnight. At least I've got some ideas which is more than Cellcast seem to have at the moment.

CHEERS!
02-06-2010 06:52
DanniPandemos Offline
Master Poster

(01-06-2010 17:12 )Hexit Wrote:  as far as babestation are concerned if you have no intention of calling, have not called and all you do is watch the show you are irrelevant to there business

Babestation have no way of identifying viewers who will never call, so they have to treat every viewer as a potential caller. Even viewers who say they will never call can be persuaded. That's the art of selling.

Danni Pandemos
http://pandemos.net/webcams/
Live femdom and fetish webcams with free text chat
02-06-2010 12:52
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

It is indeed, but, they're selling Xtreme and possibly the souls of the girls!

CHEERS!
02-06-2010 13:46
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I cannot work out what is going on with the Babestation /Cellcast shows at the moment , Partyland closed down on Sky chan 951 a short time ago as Sky chan 951 had allegedly been sold off to BLUEBIRD , Partyland was then moved to Sky chan 909 and replaced BS2 , BS2 was then axed , today Sky chan 951 as reappeared and is now called "BLUE KISS", it is currently broadcasting the Live 960 day show (BLUEBIRD HAVE ALSO PURCHASED 960) . The sky EPG shows that from tonight Partyland will be transmitted on "BLUE KISS" chan 951 as well as chan 909 , i wonder if BS2 may at some point reappear on 909 because i can't see the point of showing Partyland on two channels at the same time , and why are Cellcast transmitting on Alleged "BLUEBIRD" channels , also if BS2 does come back will it also return to freeview 99 ? .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2010 14:53 by mr mystery.)
02-06-2010 14:45
HEX!T Away
Retired

maybe the alleged agreement between bluebird and B.S. was infact a merger. maybe the 8 or 9 channels blubird have bought consist of the 3 babestation 1s aswell as the babeworld 1s and live960.

speculation is rife i guess.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
02-06-2010 15:04

Click here to watch Babestation TV