Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Rogerbee Offline
Gone

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Folks!!

Just read an interesting FB post from Ree, she's doing a photoshoot for Bluebird. Have we seen the last of her on BS!?

CHEERS!
01-06-2010 10:28
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HEX!T Away
Retired

(01-06-2010 08:33 )DanniPandemos Wrote:  
(31-05-2010 17:27 )Hexit Wrote:  
(31-05-2010 16:23 )Rogerbee Wrote:  

A viewer is a potential customer, so they are ALWAYS important.
sorry i cant agree. the way you highlight ALWAYS. not all viewers are potential callers.

theres a difference between a viewer potential caller and a viewer freeloader, yer rite in that the viewer potential caller is important but the viewer freeloader whom has no intention of calling (for what ever reason) is irrelevant.

thats why i think ALWAYS is the wrong word to use.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 01-06-2010 10:33 by HEX!T.)
01-06-2010 10:32
Josh187 Offline
The Fallenangel returns

I have to agree with Hexit, i don't call these shows or interact in anyway with them, and i have no intention to.

I will never be a pontential caller, so i am of no importance to Babestation at all.

Some people could also say that i have no right to bitch and moan about Babestation as i'm not a paying customer, but as a long time viewer of Babestation i will continue to bitch and moan anyway. Wink

(This post was last modified: 01-06-2010 10:51 by Josh187.)
01-06-2010 10:51
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Very well put Josh.

Regardless of how we watch BS, we can still make some form of contribution somewhere whether it be large or small.

CHEERS!
01-06-2010 11:01
Josh187 Offline
The Fallenangel returns

Yes, and even though i'm not a paying customer, I feel I still deserve the to right to complain if neccessary, because if no one complains nothing will be changed.

As you put it - my single contribution is small and undervalued, but when many people complain about something the contribution is larger, and that's where they take notice and change happens.

(This post was last modified: 01-06-2010 13:32 by Josh187.)
01-06-2010 11:20
HEX!T Away
Retired

(01-06-2010 11:20 )Josh187 Wrote:  Yes, and even though i'm not a paying customer, I feel I still deserve the to right to complain if neccessary, because if no one complains nothing will be changed.

As you put it - my single contribution is small and undervalued, but when many people complain about something the contribution is larger, and that's where they take notice and change happens.
what id say in reply to that is, you can moan all you want it wont make much difference. but if i decide to stop calling ... ...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
01-06-2010 14:55
DanniPandemos Offline
Master Poster

(01-06-2010 10:32 )Hexit Wrote:  
(01-06-2010 08:33 )DanniPandemos Wrote:  A viewer is a potential customer, so they are ALWAYS important.
sorry i cant agree. the way you highlight ALWAYS. not all viewers are potential callers.

theres a difference between a viewer potential caller and a viewer freeloader, yer rite in that the viewer potential caller is important but the viewer freeloader whom has no intention of calling (for what ever reason) is irrelevant.

Any viewer with an ability to dial a premium rate number is a potential caller, no matter how adamant they are that they aren't. You just have to present them with whatever it is that will persuade them to pick up the phone.

Danni Pandemos
http://pandemos.net/webcams/
Live femdom and fetish webcams with free text chat
01-06-2010 15:29
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HEX!T Away
Retired

m8 your missing the point, and trying to argue a moot 1.

as far as babestation are concerned if you have no intention of calling, have not called and all you do is watch the show you are irrelevant to there business, you may feel differently. but the fact remains the show is for callers, and potential callers, they are babestations only concern.
as i say you may see it differently but it doesn't mean squat to them.

i do understand what your saying in that "every 1 who watches is a potential caller". but the reality is there not, some will never call no matter how much you entice them. in fact some on here are proud of the fact they have never called, and some here have said openly that its only sad wankers that call and there getting mugged.

(This post was last modified: 01-06-2010 17:22 by HEX!T.)
01-06-2010 17:12
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(01-06-2010 09:52 )Rogerbee Wrote:  How about Geri and Cleo hosting a clips show on BS Xtra where callers can ring in and request their favourite clips of their favourite girls? If they ever get stuck for material I'm sure they could ask a few of the guys from here to send them a few clips as there seem to be comprehensive archives of them listed in each girl's caps and vids threads. They could have girls in for interviews and their reminiscences.

How exactly would this earn any revenue?
01-06-2010 18:54
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Callers ringing in or texting requesting their favourite clips. Not like there wouldn't be any revenue from the other channels either. Just an idea for a bit of variety.

CHEERS!
01-06-2010 18:58

Click here to watch Babestation TV