babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 77 Vote(s) - 3.23 Average

Alice - Elite TV Night Show : Chat & Discussion

HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: Alice - Night Show Chat : The Good Girl Goes Bad!!
(31-05-2010 18:31 )spyboy Wrote:  
Surely if a girl does too much on her first night she runs the risk of people getting bored of her quicker anyway.
nah thats only true if theres no real talent for the job at hand so to speak. caty cole has been at this job a fair few years now and is more popular than ever.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
31-05-2010 20:25
Find all posts by this user
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

(31-05-2010 20:18 )RRROGER Wrote:  
(31-05-2010 20:06 )Webbiola Wrote:  Mission accomplished Jamie. We will ALL still be watching next time.Wink

We will ALL be recording next time & watching JuicyLucy for some real entertainment........SurprisedSurprisedSurprised

And to publicly announce I am going to award you a REP for attempting to be as weird, perverse & intelligent as me.....eekeekeek

If I have only reached out and for a brief moment touched the lives of others such as you then it has all been worthwhile. My work is done and I bid you goodnight......now where's that Juicy Lucy I have a truncheon ready and waiting?Big Grin

Moderator Notice: Subsequent posts made in this thread about Lucy have been moved to her thread.
31-05-2010 20:53
Devillish Offline
Huge Hazel Admirer

Thought she was very hot on Friday/Saturday btw. Have to say I loved her in the pvc outfit (but then I'm a bit of a perv, lol laugh) and she looked even hotter in the tub later. Gorgeous face and those sexy red lips (totally does it for me) and a stunning body and I don't just mean her boobs. Hopefully as she maybe does more nights 'the powers that be' will just let her do her own thing. Good enough start though. Best to ignore all the hype as it always ends in disappointment.

Does anyone know if Alice is scheduled to do any more night shows, and if so when? Thanks.

Sexiest Babes: 1) Hazel 2) Mia 3) Jenn 4) Maria 5) Paige G 6) Jada 7) Georgie 8) Lucky 9) Moisty 10) Heather Kay
01-06-2010 01:55
dibs2k9 Offline
Posting Machine

icant believe people are having a go at alice it was her first night show and because she never took her clothes off shesbeing slated. look how long it took danica so lets give alice a break and judge her on her next night show
01-06-2010 08:01
DanniPandemos Offline
Master Poster

(31-05-2010 19:10 )RRROGER Wrote:  she's got the experience & what it needed to make the show something special

As long as that something special is Alice nude?

You just seem to be complaining because you haven't got something you want.

Danni Pandemos
http://pandemos.net/webcams/
Live femdom and fetish webcams with free text chat
01-06-2010 08:24
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

(01-06-2010 08:24 )DanniPandemos Wrote:  
(31-05-2010 19:10 )RRROGER Wrote:  she's got the experience & what it needed to make the show something special

As long as that something special is Alice nude?

You just seem to be complaining because you haven't got something you want.

Think we've had this conversation before,but my view is that given the amount of hype & hysteria build up to the show, apart from yourself I don't think anyone else wanted to watch Alice (or Danica) dressed in a zip-up designer bin-bag.
I haven't let on up to now but my disappointment was the format of the show; I wanted to see Charlie in designer bin-bag open show at 9:00pm, Caty in similar outfit taking over at midnight, then Danica & Alice in jacuzzi at 3:00am.............. maybe next timeBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

01-06-2010 10:22
jestertk Offline
Junior Poster

Anyone know when Alice is on next ?
01-06-2010 10:24
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

Just had an idea. Every girl in a bin bag with nothing underneath and instead of Aerosol Man we can have Scissor Man who cuts holes in strategic areas of the aforementioned plastic!Tongue
01-06-2010 10:29
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

(01-06-2010 10:29 )Webbiola Wrote:  Just had an idea. Every girl in a bin bag with nothing underneath and instead of Aerosol Man we can have Scissor Man who cuts holes in strategic areas of the aforementioned plastic!Tongue

I did put a callout for ZIPPOMAN on the night, but to no avail; with the pressure on the zip it may have needed 3 strong men + molegrips to release, so SCISSORMAN may be the best solution.........laughlaughlaugh

01-06-2010 10:42
DanniPandemos Offline
Master Poster

(01-06-2010 10:22 )RRROGER Wrote:  Think we've had this conversation before,but my view is that given the amount of hype & hysteria build up to the show, apart from yourself I don't think anyone else wanted to watch Alice (or Danica) dressed in a zip-up designer bin-bag.

I never knew they made bin bags out of rubber ^_^

I'm pretty certain that more people than you think wanted to watch the girls in latex judging by how much difficulty I had trying to get through to them!

Danni Pandemos
http://pandemos.net/webcams/
Live femdom and fetish webcams with free text chat
01-06-2010 11:40
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV