babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation review thread.
(29-05-2010 13:36 )Rogerbee Wrote:  Considering what Jada and Karina had been up to earlier that night, it doesn't surprise me that they were flagging towards the end. Onwards and upwards would be good. Either that or jump in a DeLorean and head back to mid March early April before things got messy. All girls, 4 channels and no ads, will we see these days again!?

Hopefully when/if? BSXtreme is killed off together with Partyland? we might get BS2 back and it will be "almost!?" back to how we both remember and enjoyed things! Perhaps I'm thinking too wishfully but from what I've heard BSXtreme is just another Cellcast ploy to get rid of our money for not much extra! I may be wrong but certainly would not pay £5 a night for what I've read about so far!
29-05-2010 15:02
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

(29-05-2010 09:55 )Rogerbee Wrote:  Good morning everyone!

Well, could last night be described as 'How to totally cock up Babestation 101'!? Almost!

Freeview kicked off, or maybe snored off, with Louise Porter in gingham. I know it's easy to lose your sense of time on BS, but, surely even she must have realised that Over The Rainbow has finished and they've found their Dorothy! You're definitely not in Kansas now. Opening girls are meant to draw people in and stop them channel flicking to Duran Duran like I did. That's why Daryl is there, she gets your attention.

When I did come back I was pleased to see Camilla. What I wasn't pleased by was the dumb time limit on her. She was then replaced by Jada, she was also time limited and maybe worked herself a little too hard considering what she had to do later. Camilla then returned to be joined later by Ella who announced what they'd be doing post midnight, oh joy!

After midnight on BS1, the lovely (I mean that sarcastically!) Split Screen came back. We had Ella in the BS studio and Camilla in the dungeon. If you're going to have Camilla naked in there you put her on full screen! The camera work was terrible with poor Camilla disappearing off screen for much of the time. At one moment, the divide was so poorly placed, I was convinced that Ella's head was about to disappear up Camilla's backside!

When we eventually returned full screen to Camilla in the dungeon, another time limit appeared before she went back to the usual bed. It was here she stayed until Karina and Jada came back from downstairs and took over. At this point Louise had just finished her marathon section on Xtra and I was finally able to see Daryl. Finally, a chance for freeviewers to see her and for a bit of the way BS is supposed to be done. I stayed with her till Camilla came back, but, expecting more producer inspired lunacy I headed for the safety of my bed.

Will things improve tonight!? Tiffany is back, so, you be the judge! Oh, and bring back the jungle, she'll love it in there!

Glad to see you are not pulling any punches!! I like it!!

I didn't record last night will tonight because Paige is on!!

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
29-05-2010 15:02
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(29-05-2010 15:02 )Ally4Paige Wrote:  
(29-05-2010 09:55 )Rogerbee Wrote:  Good morning everyone!

Well, could last night be described as 'How to totally cock up Babestation 101'!? Almost!

Freeview kicked off, or maybe snored off, with Louise Porter in gingham. I know it's easy to lose your sense of time on BS, but, surely even she must have realised that Over The Rainbow has finished and they've found their Dorothy! You're definitely not in Kansas now. Opening girls are meant to draw people in and stop them channel flicking to Duran Duran like I did. That's why Daryl is there, she gets your attention.

When I did come back I was pleased to see Camilla. What I wasn't pleased by was the dumb time limit on her. She was then replaced by Jada, she was also time limited and maybe worked herself a little too hard considering what she had to do later. Camilla then returned to be joined later by Ella who announced what they'd be doing post midnight, oh joy!

After midnight on BS1, the lovely (I mean that sarcastically!) Split Screen came back. We had Ella in the BS studio and Camilla in the dungeon. If you're going to have Camilla naked in there you put her on full screen! The camera work was terrible with poor Camilla disappearing off screen for much of the time. At one moment, the divide was so poorly placed, I was convinced that Ella's head was about to disappear up Camilla's backside!

When we eventually returned full screen to Camilla in the dungeon, another time limit appeared before she went back to the usual bed. It was here she stayed until Karina and Jada came back from downstairs and took over. At this point Louise had just finished her marathon section on Xtra and I was finally able to see Daryl. Finally, a chance for freeviewers to see her and for a bit of the way BS is supposed to be done. I stayed with her till Camilla came back, but, expecting more producer inspired lunacy I headed for the safety of my bed.

Will things improve tonight!? Tiffany is back, so, you be the judge! Oh, and bring back the jungle, she'll love it in there!

Glad to see you are not pulling any punches!! I like it!!

I didn't record last night will tonight because Paige is on!!

Yes I'm annoyed that PAIGE is on as my son is home;so cant record! Monday night I'm all right though and possibly tomorrow;ELISE?
29-05-2010 15:04
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

(29-05-2010 10:17 )Big Boobies Wrote:  I'm glad I didnt record last night then;ALTHOUGH I do quite like LOUISE;I enjoyed her Thursday night and have kept my recording of that;with DARYL and PAIGE as well! I justy wish they'd give up on the split-screen though! Especially when the picture is so grainy! Please Cellcast SORT IT!

Quite right BigB!! When will those people ever learn? They should be made to watch on someone's telly and then they might realise who unbelievably bad the split screen and the double height OSGs are!! With the OSGs it's like watching a girl through your letter box!!

29-05-2010 15:05
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(29-05-2010 15:05 )Ally4Paige Wrote:  Quite right BigB!! When will those people ever learn? They should be made to watch on someone's telly and then they might realise who unbelievably bad the split screen and the double height OSGs are!! With the OSGs it's like watching a girl through your letter box!!

YES and sometimes you cant even see their face! Please Cellcast SORT IT FOR US;I saw Bangbabes (briefly!) this morning;much smaller graphics with all the information necessary! Please Cellcast how about copying your competition;we will then be happier! Thanks.
29-05-2010 15:11
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

(29-05-2010 15:05 )Ally4Paige Wrote:  ~~~~
~~~~
With the OSGs it's like watching a girl through your letter box!!

Some people pervs probably like looking through letter boxes. Big Grin
29-05-2010 15:34
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

(29-05-2010 15:11 )Big Boobies Wrote:  
(29-05-2010 15:05 )Ally4Paige Wrote:  Quite right BigB!! When will those people ever learn? They should be made to watch on someone's telly and then they might realise who unbelievably bad the split screen and the double height OSGs are!! With the OSGs it's like watching a girl through your letter box!!

YES and sometimes you cant even see their face! Please Cellcast SORT IT FOR US;I saw Bangbabes (briefly!) this morning;much smaller graphics with all the information necessary! Please Cellcast how about copying your competition;we will then be happier! Thanks.

Apart from Lori and Donna it is the only decent thing about Bang Babes!!

29-05-2010 16:09
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(29-05-2010 16:09 )Ally4Paige Wrote:  Apart from Lori and Donna it is the only decent thing about Bang Babes!!

YES but at least you can SEE them!
29-05-2010 16:24
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

It's good to see us all getting feisty, I like it!!

Hopefully feistier than us all put together will be the lovely Tiffany. She will hopefully take no prisoners tonight and give the performance of her life. Possibly the only girl that could take on the combined might of Dani and Lolly and give them what for.

It's going to take a very brave producer to say:

"Ok Tiff, you've got 10 minutes, tits and teeth love!"

CHEERS!
29-05-2010 18:23
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

I watched until a little after 2:00am last night before going to bed, bored out of my skull. Watching my recordings later I discovered there was one fairly bright spot - the first Jada/Karina 2-4-1 on BS1, which was quite good in comparison with most of what we've been getting lately. Jada's tongue was actually making contact for a change. When they came back for a short reprise at the end of the show I hoped for a similar performance but sadly this was a much more low-key effort.
30-05-2010 01:49

Click here to watch Babestation TV