babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 94 Vote(s) - 3.1 Average

Camilla (Queen of Babestation 2012) - Chat & Discussion

vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

RE: Camilla
I'm coming to the conclusion that the two qualities at the top of BS's list of essential requirements in a cameraman are maximum timidity and an ultra-low panic threshold.
26-05-2010 01:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(26-05-2010 00:33 )KateP Wrote:  she just had a go at the cameraman I think as he was scared she was flashing it all got to say I dont know how she did not the way she was sat

thats what i like the most about camilla's naked shows is she is always perilously close to pussy flashing but always just about stays on the right side of it

can understand the cameraman thinking camilla was flashing as she always comes close to doing so

Piper Niven Superfan
26-05-2010 01:39
KateP Offline
N7 FemShep

anyone know if she has a piercing down there just I am sure I saw one while she was doing her thing on the mic while laying on her back

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own" Commander Shepard We fight or we die! That's the plan!
Xbox live ID Exiled Mystique PSN Romanus1

Anastasia Harris| Tori Lee| Felicity Hill | Mikaela Witt| Evelyn | Kitty Lea | Cali Garcia | Macy Leigh | Priya | Preeti | Clare Richards| Gemma Hiles | Emma Spellar | Sophia Knight | Dionne Daniels | Adele | Teejay Walker | Paige Green | Lana | Cara Steel | Mikayla Bayliss | Danica | Kandi Kay | Delia Rose | Hannah Martin | Emma C | Cara Brett
26-05-2010 02:26
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(26-05-2010 02:26 )KateP Wrote:  anyone know if she has a piercing down there just I am sure I saw one while she was doing her thing on the mic while laying on her back

Yep:

[Image: babestationxtreme-20100522-camilla-and-r..._thumb.jpg][Image: babestationxtreme-20100522-camilla-and-r..._thumb.jpg]
[Image: babestationxtreme-20100522-camilla-and-r..._thumb.jpg]

Credit to Dirk362.
(This post was last modified: 26-05-2010 02:46 by vila.)
26-05-2010 02:41
KateP Offline
N7 FemShep

(26-05-2010 02:41 )vila Wrote:  
(26-05-2010 02:26 )KateP Wrote:  anyone know if she has a piercing down there just I am sure I saw one while she was doing her thing on the mic while laying on her back

Yep:

[Image: babestationxtreme-20100522-camilla-and-r..._thumb.jpg][Image: babestationxtreme-20100522-camilla-and-r..._thumb.jpg]
[Image: babestationxtreme-20100522-camilla-and-r..._thumb.jpg]

Credit to Dirk362.

that explains what I saw thanks

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own" Commander Shepard We fight or we die! That's the plan!
Xbox live ID Exiled Mystique PSN Romanus1

Anastasia Harris| Tori Lee| Felicity Hill | Mikaela Witt| Evelyn | Kitty Lea | Cali Garcia | Macy Leigh | Priya | Preeti | Clare Richards| Gemma Hiles | Emma Spellar | Sophia Knight | Dionne Daniels | Adele | Teejay Walker | Paige Green | Lana | Cara Steel | Mikayla Bayliss | Danica | Kandi Kay | Delia Rose | Hannah Martin | Emma C | Cara Brett
26-05-2010 17:46
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Nice piercing, nice tattoo. Love Camilla, classy babeTongueTongueTongue
26-05-2010 18:03
Gun33 Offline
Preeti & Priya Fan

Another performance of nakedness, sexyness, naughtyness, gorgeousness, fantastic tattoos, superb red hair and just general awesomeness from the one and only Camilla last night.

The Beautiful Twins
30-05-2010 08:50
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

pretty much what i was going to say. a fantastic night from kinky camilla the trouser thriller

Piper Niven Superfan
30-05-2010 09:11
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

She's looking good tonight, but is anyone else tired of the red hankercheif? Where's the white sheet when we need it.
01-06-2010 00:51
munch1917 Offline
Silence is golden

Hi all.
Long time lurker and huge Camilla fan, I decided it's time I actually registered and posted something Smile

I know what you mean mrmann, when I saw the hankerchief and the oil I thought it was a repeat show!

A couple of points of interest. On the friday/saturday show, when Karina and Jada took over after their Xtreme show, Camilla said on the mic that she was booked for her Live show on the 25th, though she didn't know who with. One for the diary for sure. Camilla and Moisty might be fun!!

It also looks like Camilla has removed the christina piercing. It has been noticeable by its absence this weekend, she usually manages to flash the top part of the stud a few times, indeed the other week, in a session using the cushion, she deliberately positioned the cushion further down to show the top part of the stud for an extended period. She sometimes seems to get told off for the flashes by the cameraman/producer thinking she is flashing a naughty part and can often be seen giving some stick back telling them its just the piercing, not her girly bits.
Anyhow, the bsextra cameraman was doing some funky zoom-in zoom-out stuff earlier, and in one very brief shot, you could see the top part of the piercing, just below the tattoo, but there was no piercing stud in sight.

Hope its just a temporary thing, I like the christina, and it looks good on Camilla, and its become a part of her performance now, it wouldn't be the same without it.
She mentioned in the Ree video that she used to have her clit pierced and was thinking of getting it done again, but I can't imagine that's it. Any self-respecting piercer should be able to do the one without removing the other. That may just have been part of the script anyhow.

Oooh, Camilla and Moisty 2-4-1 on BS1, gotta go eek

EDIT : Pah, the 2-4-1 only lasted a couple minutes.
They need to sort the lighting out on BS1, there is some awful glare off her face in some shots, looks like she has some funky make-up job!

And one last thing, there was a brief flash towards the end of that bsextra set. She was lying on her back sideways to camera, legs pulled up and rocking them back and forth, and she rocked them back a bit too far and flashed the goods. Someone obviously noticed and said something straight away, as she gave the classic 'oops - sorry' look as she was told.

munch

"I'm a featherless bird ... in a sky so absurd"

Sophia - Becky - Mica - Camilla - Ella
(This post was last modified: 01-06-2010 02:25 by munch1917.)
01-06-2010 02:04

Click here to watch Babestation TV