babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Rogerbee Offline
Gone

RE: Babestation review thread.
Yeah, I'm glad I had other things on my mind or I may not have slept as well as I did!

CHEERS!
23-05-2010 17:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. Just a short report at the moment;more might follow tonight if my machine behaved! I recorded (hopefully) bs1 till midnight and then BSXtra (for a change)hoping to see ELISE and REE PETRA!
BS1 started with MICHELLE MOIST who soon went topless;she was almost topless anyway! She was on for about 20 minutes and then Camilla joined her for about 13 minutes in a 2-4-1.Then Camilla was on for about 30 minutes braless shaking and playing with her tits etc;NORMAL CAMILLA! then LDM was on BUT only for about 10 minutes! Not too bad then! Then REE PETRA was on for about 45 minutes going braless and doing her "usual" stuff;VERY NICE!Then my recording finished. So REE but not ELISE;not too bad!
I will investigate tonight but have a feeling that my recorder didnt record BSXtra;another old dvd disc? DAMN!! So I am relying on you people to let me know how the show was and whether I would have seen ELISE on there or would BS1 have been better?
Anyway work now;I'll have an inquest tonight! Please send in reports on "your" shows as usual especially about ELISE and REE. Thanks very much;bye for now.
(This post was last modified: 24-05-2010 18:31 by Big Boobies.)
24-05-2010 07:15
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

On BS Xtra, Ree came on as a naughty nurse. This seemed a teeny bit tame to me and would have worked better on PL. She was joined by Camilla and they chatted on phones to each other while playing nurse and patient. I was also watching them on Xtreme so didn't see all that much of the other channels.

At 1 when PL kicked off, Elise's name was on the screen, but, she had just finished as Megan was there, the name changed and Megan stayed for nearly an hour and a half!! During this time there was nobody else I wanted to see so I went to Xtreme which, at that time, was ok. It was well after 2 before Elise finally came on looking better than ever in a pit bunny costume. She gave a very confident performance, but did have trouble hanging on to callers. I seem to have noticed that it's only she and Daryl that regularly have this problem and I can't understand why.

I do, however, understand why she has to ask callers to speak up. After watching Xtreme, I know that the other girls in the building that night are a right noisy lot and Elise is a real trouper.

CHEERS!
(This post was last modified: 24-05-2010 08:59 by Rogerbee.)
24-05-2010 08:58
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Michelle had her pants well down by 10.10pm on BS1 ch96 last night, see pics below.
Nothing further to add to BBs earlier report.

[Image: 2010-05-23a.jpg]
[Image: 2010-05-23b.jpg]
24-05-2010 10:42
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Naughty!

There was some tape in the studio that Michelle could have used as Elise had some on her outfit.

CHEERS!
24-05-2010 10:53
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

I went to sleep a bit early, but did Elise go fully nude at all?

I agree that Babestation should retire some of the women, and put back on the sexy ones. I hate to sound shallow, but we all want rather attractive women, which some are and some aren't, as stupid as that sounds. This is a great time to have Tammy on for a solid run, as Stevie and some others are either on vacation or have left, and since Tammy already returned from her vacation a couple of weeks ago, but is still rarely on.

Come on Babestation, put her back on! More Tammy and Elise. Even just a couple more shows per month would be great!
24-05-2010 17:59
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(24-05-2010 17:59 )mrmann Wrote:  I went to sleep a bit early, but did Elise go fully nude at all?

I agree that Babestation should retire some of the women, and put back on the sexy ones. I hate to sound shallow, but we all want rather attractive women, which some are and some aren't, as stupid as that sounds. This is a great time to have Tammy on for a solid run, as Stevie and some others are either on vacation or have left, and since Tammy already returned from her vacation a couple of weeks ago, but is still rarely on.

Come on Babestation, put her back on! More Tammy and Elise. Even just a couple more shows per month would be great!

YES what a good idea;PAIGE goes off next month and STEVIE today or tomorrow so TAMMY, ELISE, CHARLIE C and ROSIE LEE......would be very useful! How about it Cellcast?
24-05-2010 18:34
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(24-05-2010 08:58 )Rogerbee Wrote:  On BS Xtra, Ree came on as a naughty nurse. This seemed a teeny bit tame to me and would have worked better on PL. She was joined by Camilla and they chatted on phones to each other while playing nurse and patient. .

At 1 when PL kicked off, Elise's name was on the screen, but, she had just finished as Megan was there, the name changed and Megan stayed for nearly an hour and a half!! During this time there was nobody else I wanted to see so I went to Xtreme which, at that time, was ok. It was well after 2 before Elise finally came on looking better than ever in a pit bunny costume. She gave a very confident performance, but did have trouble hanging on to callers. I seem to have noticed that it's only she and Daryl that regularly have this problem and I can't understand why.

I do, however, understand why she has to ask callers to speak up. After watching Xtreme, I know that the other girls in the building that night are a right noisy lot and Elise is a real trouper.

So I didnt miss much last night then;I presume ELISE didnt go "naked"? I've got her "naked" before so am not really worried about that! But it seems last nights shows werent that special at all. Thanks anyway.
24-05-2010 18:36
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Don't know yet, SMC hasn't posted caps from the section after the one I saw.

We have to bear in mind that Elise is still working as a pole dancer and it's probable that this keeps her from working a fuller schedule. It's likely, however, that we will see some day girls brought in to cover any shortfalls there may be. Don't forget also that Tiffany is reputed to be on her way back.

If Elise's only stints were all on PL then it's most unlikely that she went naked.

CHEERS!
24-05-2010 19:13
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(24-05-2010 19:13 )Rogerbee Wrote:  Don't know yet, SMC hasn't posted caps from the section after the one I saw.

We have to bear in mind that Elise is still working as a pole dancer and it's probable that this keeps her from working a fuller schedule. It's likely, however, that we will see some day girls brought in to cover any shortfalls there may be. Don't forget also that Tiffany is reputed to be on her way back.

If Elise's only stints were all on PL then it's most unlikely that she went naked.

But did she appear on BS1 after midnight? Mind you I think if she had gone "naked" we would have heard about it on here by now! Thanks people anyway.
(This post was last modified: 24-05-2010 19:25 by Big Boobies.)
24-05-2010 19:24

Click here to watch Babestation TV