Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 199 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Danica - Chat & Discussion

mje173 Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Danica - Chat & Discussion
im unable to call from america cause my cel phone carrier sucks and i cant freaking connect. i've yet to call and resolve the issue!

so, could anyone tell me if danica is a real filth or more like a seductive tease? i've seen recordings from other channels but not elite tv so i've no idea what goes down on these channels.

also, is there a way to get legitimate/legal recordings that elitetv might do and sell?
24-05-2010 16:48
Find all posts by this user
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

(24-05-2010 16:48 )mje173 Wrote:  im unable to call from america cause my cel phone carrier sucks and i cant freaking connect. i've yet to call and resolve the issue!

so, could anyone tell me if danica is a real filth or more like a seductive tease? i've seen recordings from other channels but not elite tv so i've no idea what goes down on these channels.

also, is there a way to get legitimate/legal recordings that elitetv might do and sell?

I personally can't say for real, if she could be classed as real filth as you put it. She can be filthy and seductive, it depends on the caller I suppose.

But since Elite themselves have given this forum permission to post footage from the shows. Then all the video's posted he are legitimate and legal.

As for Elite releasing actual footage from the shows themselves, with the sound intact, on there website. At present they don't, but it might be a good idea if they did, as it would certainly attract more subscribers.
24-05-2010 17:58
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(24-05-2010 16:48 )mje173 Wrote:  i've seen recordings from other channels but not elite tv so i've no idea what goes down on these channels.

Do you mean the recorded call clips that sm© posts? If so, then the reason you don't see any recorded call clips on here of Elite TV is because they don't allow it.
24-05-2010 18:08
irishtender Offline
Banned

danica knows how to satisfy her callers, ive only ever got to listen in, shes always so damn busy lol Tongue
24-05-2010 19:06
mje173 Offline
Junior Poster

(24-05-2010 17:58 )aceman65 Wrote:  As for Elite releasing actual footage from the shows themselves, with the sound intact, on there website. At present they don't, but it might be a good idea if they did, as it would certainly attract more subscribers.

I'd say it'd be foolish of them not to. That is content you can build a real website with monthly subscriptions around. Means more money, meaning paying the models better for more exposure, meaning a bigger/better operation.
(24-05-2010 18:08 )Chilly Wrote:  Do you mean the recorded call clips that sm© posts? If so, then the reason you don't see any recorded call clips on here of Elite TV is because they don't allow it.
Yes I assumed as much that they didn't allow it. But it is probably that the girls don't want that amount of exposure. There is a difference betwene having that material out there and having it disclosed. The former would destroy glamour model careers, while the latter doesn',t.
(This post was last modified: 24-05-2010 19:13 by mje173.)
24-05-2010 19:09
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

Just been thinking. Danica has been Queen of Elite for a while now and I get the impression that she doesn't particularly like to be upstaged or number 2. Alice poses a serious, serious threat, beautiful, incredible body and very, very sexy and seductive. So will Danica allow herself to be upstaged? Alice has the edge as the new girl and first time on nights which is sure to have us frothing at the mouth but Danica has the capacity to surprise and delight us. So what will Danica do to retain her crown? Come on Danica, surprise us once more! Either way we cannot lose!Big Grin
24-05-2010 20:45
Big Stu Offline
,,, is back!

I have got through to her three or four times but its hammered my phone bill!!! I've noticed of late they are stacking up callers before she answers.
(24-05-2010 19:06 )irishtender Wrote:  danica knows how to satisfy her callers, ive only ever got to listen in, shes always so damn busy lol Tongue
24-05-2010 20:48
stueyboy Offline
Posting Machine

Smile RE: Danica - Chat & Discussion
(24-05-2010 20:48 )Big Stu Wrote:  I have got through to her three or four times but its hammered my phone bill!!! I've noticed of late they are stacking up callers before she answers.
(24-05-2010 19:06 )irishtender Wrote:  danica knows how to satisfy her callers, ive only ever got to listen in, shes always so damn busy lol Tongue

Hi there,

What does this mean, about stacking up callers? Are they waiting for her to answer, whilst all the time it's costing them cash?

Last Saturday Danica was on the mic at one point saying she'd got only 3 callers in the system, yet carried on talking on the mic for another minute or so. Doesn't that mean these 3 people are just waiting on their phones, with their phone bill increasing, whilst Danica chats on the microphone?

On the face of it, it doesn't seem fair but maybe I've got this wrong?
24-05-2010 22:36
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(24-05-2010 22:36 )stueyboy Wrote:  Last Saturday Danica was on the mic at one point saying she'd got only 3 callers in the system, yet carried on talking on the mic for another minute or so. Doesn't that mean these 3 people are just waiting on their phones, with their phone bill increasing, whilst Danica chats on the microphone?

It does indeed. They're not doing themselves any favors at all. annoyed
24-05-2010 22:42
irishtender Offline
Banned

that is one thing i will admit is a problem, it ain't cheap to call and sometimes they drag out the chat on the mic when you can clearly hear the phone ringing. Anyway nice to hear them on the mic too so its worth it lol Tongue
24-05-2010 22:46
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66