Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
(13-05-2010 21:57 )Rise Wrote:  Just had a look at the schedule for tomorrow night. Charlie o Neal, Sophia, Caty and Danica!
That's a pretty strong lineup (if it materialises), (notwithstanding Charlie's name being spelt wrongly on the schedule ..again.)

A couple of thoughts... there's a mixture of opinion on whether Charlie's first 2-4-1 should be with Caty or with Sophia.
Also Charlie has said she is turned on by Scottish accents. (True) So... Maybe they could fight for her Tongue Charlie in the cage or on the cheesegrater seat and Caty and Sophia fighting to get first crack at her. Or have I been reading too many 1940s comics..

Well, they could always have another "McCaty Burger" 3-4-1 with Charlie as the filling. Tongue That way she gets both Scottish Hotties in one bite. laugh
13-05-2010 22:04
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Phoenix Offline
Posting Machine

(13-05-2010 22:04 )aceman65 Wrote:  
(13-05-2010 21:57 )Rise Wrote:  Just had a look at the schedule for tomorrow night. Charlie o Neal, Sophia, Caty and Danica!
That's a pretty strong lineup (if it materialises), (notwithstanding Charlie's name being spelt wrongly on the schedule ..again.)

A couple of thoughts... there's a mixture of opinion on whether Charlie's first 2-4-1 should be with Caty or with Sophia.
Also Charlie has said she is turned on by Scottish accents. (True) So... Maybe they could fight for her Tongue Charlie in the cage or on the cheesegrater seat and Caty and Sophia fighting to get first crack at her. Or have I been reading too many 1940s comics..

Well, they could always have another "McCaty Burger" 3-4-1 with Charlie as the filling. Tongue That way she gets both Scottish Hotties in one bite. laugh

You absolutely read my mind! Wink
13-05-2010 22:08
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

As Danielle is on,does that mean MIca is not in tonight,as Danielle was not on the original schedule

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
13-05-2010 22:11
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

(13-05-2010 22:11 )bombshell Wrote:  As Danielle is on,does that mean MIca is not in tonight,as Danielle was not on the original schedule

I think it's too early in the evening to be sure. I think if she hasn't arrived by midnight, then we will know.
13-05-2010 22:19
Rael 74 Away
Posting Machine

(13-05-2010 22:08 )Phoenix Wrote:  
(13-05-2010 22:04 )aceman65 Wrote:  

You absolutely read my mind! Wink

Won't sleep now, in anticipation of that ever happening!!! TongueBig GrinTongue
PLEASE don't let my deprivation be in vain Jamie.

Becky's websites... http://www.beckyrobertsonline.com/
http://officialbeckyroberts.com/tour/
13-05-2010 22:27
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

(13-05-2010 22:11 )bombshell Wrote:  As Danielle is on,does that mean MIca is not in tonight,as Danielle was not on the original schedule

Considering she was doing a photo shoot today maybe she didn't get back in time or was tired an canceled but as aceman said wait till about 12 an you will no for sure then.

Bazinga!
13-05-2010 22:34
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

Well, I'm at a loss for words to describe this week, other than WOW.

I mean, we've had Mica & Danielle proving that oil and water really do mix. Surprised
We've been introduced to the new Amazon queen with Leyla Marie. Surprised
We were all given the pleasure of seeing Charlie O'Neil back on nights. Surprised
Now we've all got to see Kitty Lea get wet for the first time. Surprised
We've had the gorgeous Dionne do two consecutive nights. Surprised

This has to be one of Elite's best weeks ever. And we still have two days to go, which include Danica, and the potential for the best 3-4-1 in Elite's history.

[Image: well_done.gif]
Absolutely Awesome
14-05-2010 02:26
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

second that a very good week for elite nights. 2 new babes and kitty in the shower being my highlights

tonight has the potential to be a fantastic night with Caty Cole ,Charlie O'Neil ,Danica, Sophia Knight . hope caty gets her hands on charlie in a 2 4 1

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 14-05-2010 11:08 by Rammyrascal.)
14-05-2010 09:33
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

(14-05-2010 02:26 )aceman65 Wrote:  Well, I'm at a loss for words to describe this week, other than WOW.

SNIP

This has to be one of Elite's best weeks ever. And we still have two days to go, which include Danica, and the potential for the best 3-4-1 in Elite's history.

Its Been ok in my Eyes 2 days Of Dionne in a row being My obvious Highlight just could have done with a Dionne shower stint last night to make it even better which we didn't get but the other two last night did Sad apart from that its be a good week.

Bazinga!
14-05-2010 13:01
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

I would like to add my congratulations to Elite,staring adversity in the face,and comes up with the certainly the best week since i have been watching,the highlight for me was of course Mica,then seeing Charlie join Elite,and the best thing is the week is not over yet,for me personally Saturday night cant come soon enough,with my two fav babes Hazel and Mica.TongueTongue

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
14-05-2010 13:45