babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(13-05-2010 13:28 )Freebird Wrote:  i've got a feeling either rosie or jessica will be next out the door. they can't be happy with there recent 'relegation' to days only. so even with the recent exodus of talent cellcast STILL can't find one or two night shifts a week for those two...doesn't bode well for rosie and jessica

Not sure about Jessica,last time on nights was about 6 months ago(unless I've missed her),she seemed very relaxed after regular days;Rosie I think started on regular nights,now relegated to permenant days. Don't know it's company policy or personal choice....both of them are wasted on BSdays but maybe it's their choice to do it.
Biggest dilemna as to why are they on days when night shows are starting to have a sameness about them is Charlie C, almost a BSnights matriarch,favourite of mine when FV PG was my only option & longtime PG/BSnights stalwart,still works occasional nights; change of hair colour & work schedule, personal choice or Cellcast ASBO?????SadSadSadSadSad

(This post was last modified: 13-05-2010 19:43 by RRROGER.)
13-05-2010 19:41
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

(13-05-2010 10:48 )Ally4Paige Wrote:  
(13-05-2010 08:56 )sweetsugar007 Wrote:  As long as they keep Paige Tyler they have a chance!!!

If the gorgeous Paige or Cleo do decide to leave, BABESTATION WILL BE OFFICIALLY DEAD!!!!!

What a difference a year makes.....12 months ago they were both propping up BSdays.....RolleyesRolleyesRolleyes

13-05-2010 20:00
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

It'd be dead if Lolly left, it'll carry on with just her until she says otherwise!

CHEERS!
13-05-2010 20:12
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

(13-05-2010 17:48 )TheWatcher Wrote:  Babestation on Freeview is exactly one year old today.
It started on ch33 at midnight 13May2009
The girls on the first show were Donna, Geri and Megan.

Bloody hell what a difference a year makes.
13-05-2010 20:26
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Anyone know what as happened to Ree Petra ? , has she also left or been let go , i would have thought she would have been one of the girls that would have been doing work for the BSxtream show if still at BS. It looks to me as if the shows are suffering from a slow death . which would be a shame as the Cellcast shows are the first Babeshows i saw and fell in love with ,(partypeople freeview chan 37).

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 13-05-2010 20:35 by mr mystery.)
13-05-2010 20:34
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(13-05-2010 20:34 )mr mystery Wrote:  Anyone know what as happened to Ree Petra ? , has she also left or been let go , i would have thought she would have been one of the girls that would have been doing work for the BSxtream show if still at BS. It looks to me as if the shows are suffering from a slow death . which would be a shame as the Cellcast shows are the first Babeshows i saw and fell in love with ,(partypeople freeview chan 37).

REE is on Partyland/BS2 at the moment;yes I'll be recording tonight! I've missed her as well!
(This post was last modified: 13-05-2010 21:32 by Big Boobies.)
13-05-2010 21:21
mr mystery Away

(13-05-2010 20:34 )mr mystery Wrote:  Anyone know what as happened to Ree Petra ? , has she also left or been let go , i would have thought she would have been one of the girls that would have been doing work for the BSxtream show if still at BS. It looks to me as if the shows are suffering from a slow death . which would be a shame as the Cellcast shows are the first Babeshows i saw and fell in love with ,(partypeople freeview chan 37).

Yes i know were REE PETRA is mr mystery , she is on partyland sky channel 909 at this very moment .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
13-05-2010 21:21
mr mystery Away

(13-05-2010 21:21 )Big Boobies Wrote:  

REE is on Partyland/bS2 at the moment;yes I'll be recording tonight! I've missed her as well!

Thanks Big boobies . i have just answered myself and posted my reply the same time as you .

13-05-2010 21:24
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

I was thinking, what would my night-time babe roster look like if I got the chance to put it into action (I never will, so this is just for fun!)? It'd look like this:

Anastasia, Sarah, Tammy, Hannah C, Charlie C, Paige, Elise, Georgie, Jada, Stevie, Daryl, Camilla, Tiffany and Lolly

Not all on one night, but, some alternation between them would keep me satisfied.

Then, and I have indeed got too much time on my hands, I thought about BS Xtra and what a good format would be:

Behind the scenes of BS and at photoshoots.

Interviews with the girls and visits with them to their hometowns. (We'd all love to know more about our favourite babes.)

Phone in chats with the girls, ask them anything. (Obviously this time everyone hears everything.)

Fit and Fearless (For those that don't remember it from Nuts TV, you take 3 babes to haunted locations and scare them shitless. Hilarious fun!)

This and other things like it would provide a welcome break from having to channel flick elsewhere while a girl we don't like sits there for an hour and a half not doing much of interest.

What does anyone else think!?

CHEERS!
(This post was last modified: 14-05-2010 13:20 by Rogerbee.)
14-05-2010 12:45
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

Stick the girls on a channel with a phone. Watch them or call them-quite simple but it has worked for a few years now.
I doubt many of the girls would want a camera following them around their home town. Most of it has been tried in one one format or other anyway. They used to put trailers on at certain times when you could see Yvette in her house or wacth Geri in the gymRolleyes.
14-05-2010 18:47

Click here to watch Babestation TV