babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

RE: Babestation review thread.
BSXtra has been only touched on above, so here's a summary of the Freeview sequence:

Kandi kicked off solo for a few minutes before Stevie joined her for a 2-4-1 for about 15 mins. Stevie was then solo for about 45 mins, going nude as usual. Paige joined her for a 15 min 2-4-1 and was then solo for almost an hour during which she oiled her bum as usual. She pulled her pants so far down below her bum that she might just as well have been nude. She finished with a very short 2-4-1 with Rochelle who then continued solo for about 45mins. Rochelle took her pants off and as her top garments were twisted in to a very narrow band around her waist she was virtually nude. Stevie finished off the last approx 50 mins of Freeview, again going nude.

It was quite a good night's entertainment although the 2-4-1s were rather tame and further spoilt by the constant interruptions from BSXtreme ads. The worst incident was as we were about to see the rare event of Paige's nipple being licked - Rochelle's tongue was only a fraction of an inch away when we were smacked in the face by a BSXtreme promo. Let's hope someone with Sky has captured the event without the interruption.

There was a fair amount of 2-4-1 action across the channels last night.

On BS2 there was a session with Stevie, starting with Jada and then continuing with Dani, which looked as if it was quite good but was utterly ruined on Freeview by that ENORMOUS static ad for Dan'i's pics which blocked the entire lower half of the screen and was kept up for 1 HOUR AND 20 MINUTES!!! (I understand that this didn't appear on Sky.) Apparently the BS2 moderator didn't think this was quite time enough for us to see it properly so he put it up again for about a minute as Kandi was starting the final half hour.

During the later part of BS1 Ella had a session lasting a little over an hour, first with Stevie for appox 15 mins and then Paige for the rest, with a short 3-4-1 interlude at the changeover. Again, this was all quite tame stuff and, in addition to the constant BSXtreme spam, was spoilt by atrocious camera work. The camera was being waved about all over the place, with the cameraman unable to keep his finger off the zoom button and seemingly completely unaware that the huge OSG obscures the bottom third of the screen.
08-05-2010 17:28
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(08-05-2010 17:28 )vila Wrote:  ~~~~
~~~~

Thanks for that report on BSXTra. I nearly recorded it but decided on BS2 at the last minute! At least I would have seen more! of PAIGE! Although I thought she was pretty good on BS1 on Thursday night as a cowboy(girl) with her pants well down and lots of oil beig dropped from above onto her lovely bum! Apparently this sequence was repeated on BS2 later on with more of a front view;am I unlucky or not! Never mind I think its my best PAIGE footage to date and will keep unless Sundays performance is much better;DOUBTFUL at the moment! I can't believe what sensual and "dirty" performances PAIGE is now giving us;its only been happening very recently BUT how shes improved and arent we loving her at the moment! She always was a favourite of mine but seems "eager" to take LORI'S place for raunchiness! What will she be like after her next holiday;she always comes back in a "sexier" state! WELL DONE PAIGE;keep going;we're really enjoying you!

EDIT;That also explains where ROCHELLE (another favourite of mine!) was;I didnt see her on BS1 (till midnight) or BS2 and assumed that she had been replaced by PAIGE! She is also quite raunchy!;I dont usually like coloured girls but really like her a lot! She always seems to be smiling and happy and has a lovely body which she loves "playing" with!
(This post was last modified: 08-05-2010 17:46 by Big Boobies.)
08-05-2010 17:39
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all;Well disaster struck AGAIN and it looks like I missed some good sections;TYPICAL! I managed to record BS1 successfully till midnight. I saw GEORGIE from the start;very good as usual!29 minutes of her braless shaking playing with her tits and generally "being GEORGIE"!Then Camilla (now blonde) joined her for a 2-4-1 (she was in the gym/locker (PL? set) so it was SPLIT SCREEN!This was quite good and lasted for about 20 minutes during which GEORGIE used a lot of oil on her tits and bum! Then GEORGIE was full-screen again for about 2 minutes until Camilla took over on the bed still braless.This was on until just before midnight with Camilla bouncing and stretching her body.Then I saw (briefly) Megan and KANDI in a 2-4-1. When my recording finished at midnight both girls (including KANDI!) were braless and it looked to be entertaining rather than anything else! My recording then finished so I didnt see BS1 till 01.00 or BS2;missing out on GEORGIE going "very nearly naked" apparently! Bugger;my technology obviouslyt didnt pick up the start signal of the next two programmes! It always happens at the most critical point for me! So please let me know exactly what I missed on BS1 from midnight till 01.00 BUT particularly BS2. I know I missed GEORGIE'S naked section(SHIT!) but what else;as if thats not enough! Anyway I'm out for most of today;to take my mind off things! but should be back on later.PAIGE and TAMMY tonight;PLEASE machine behave;I've selected a new unformatted tape and formatted it ready;I'm all programmed up for hopefully a "good" show! I think I might have tried to use a pre-used disc without enough space!;it was getting late and I just programmed things very quickly without checking properly!Ooops!! Anyway bye for now;see you later.
09-05-2010 09:02
PersonaNonGrata Offline
Senior Poster

You didn't miss that much. It was the usual NAKED STEVIE/JADA/CAMILLA SHOW for most of the time. GEORGIE's "nakedness" was about the same level as PAIGE's "nakedness", ie somewhat reserved (knickers just uncovering bum). STEVIE's best bit was on BS2, where she was sort of "full-frontal" but just hiding her gash!

Lacey for Prime Minister! (Be honest, could she do a worse job than the present incumbent)

I can't believe they called "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" that - it should be called, "I Can't Believe They Claim This Tastes Like Butter."
...or, "I can't believe it's not axle-grease"

If anyone's looking for a psychic, I'm your man - I'm actually a medium (that's what it says on the back of my underpants)
09-05-2010 09:38
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

I saw pretty much what BB did on BS1 and Xtra. At 1 I stayed with BS2 as Georgie and Stevie did a nice 2-4-1, plenty of touching, kissing and boob sucking but not quite as passionate as the now infamous Camilla one. Stevie then got down to business and gave a very nice naked performance till just past 2:30. I did channel flick a little and swear I briefly caught a naked Rochelle with cream on her bum, can anyone confirm this!?

That was as far as my tired eyes would let me go, but I went to bed happy

CHEERS!
09-05-2010 11:22
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Camilla was naked on BSextra just after midnight. In her earlier appearance on ch96 around 11.25pm, her pants looked pretty transparent after getting oil on them. Smile
I recorded the last half hour of BS2 on ch99 plus the following BS Daytime show at 5.30am to 6am with the return to freeview of the lovely Cherri Lee. I last saw her at the end of 2007.
At 5am on BS2 there was a 15 minute 2-4-1 with Megan and Rochelle and then Rochelle was on until the end at 5.30am.
09-05-2010 12:54
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

PersonaNonGrata Wrote:You didn't miss that much. It was the usual NAKED STEVIE/JADA/CAMILLA SHOW for most of the time. GEORGIE's "nakedness" was about the same level as PAIGE's "nakedness", ie somewhat reserved (knickers just uncovering bum). STEVIE's best bit was on BS2, where she was sort of "full-frontal" but just hiding her gash!

OH GOOD!!! I've been very worried about missing GEORGIE "naked" but it looks like her time is yet to come! Having said that she was excellent on BS1 from the start last night especially when she sprayed her tits and bum with oil! Shame it was SPLIT-SCREEN though! I understand I missed ROCHELLE going naked (with a slip!) on BS1;mind you I probably would have missed it if I had managed to record BS2! Never mind;PAIGE,TAMMY and DARYL tonight;lets hope I see all of them and that they are all "on form"! Cant wait!
(This post was last modified: 09-05-2010 14:20 by Big Boobies.)
09-05-2010 14:19
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

(09-05-2010 11:22 )Rogerbee Wrote:  I saw pretty much what BB did on BS1 and Xtra. At 1 I stayed with BS2 as Georgie and Stevie did a nice 2-4-1, plenty of touching, kissing and boob sucking but not quite as passionate as the now infamous Camilla one. Stevie then got down to business and gave a very nice naked performance till just past 2:30. I did channel flick a little and swear I briefly caught a naked Rochelle with cream on her bum, can anyone confirm this!?

That was as far as my tired eyes would let me go, but I went to bed happy

No you were,nt seeing things it was portrated as a no knickers section, not sure how long it lasted, like you I was channel hopping at the time.
09-05-2010 19:50
dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

(09-05-2010 12:54 )TheWatcher Wrote:  Camilla was naked on BSextra just after midnight. In her earlier appearance on ch96 around 11.25pm, her pants looked pretty transparent after getting oil on them. Smile
I recorded the last half hour of BS2 on ch99 plus the following BS Daytime show at 5.30am to 6am with the return to freeview of the lovely Cherri Lee. I last saw her at the end of 2007.
At 5am on BS2 there was a 15 minute 2-4-1 with Megan and Rochelle and then Rochelle was on until the end at 5.30am.
YES i saw camila on BSextra naked
i loved the set it looked jest like the one they use on live960. do you see them copying live960's sets now

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
09-05-2010 19:55
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

(09-05-2010 19:50 )matt38 Wrote:  No you were,nt seeing things it was portrated as a no knickers section, not sure how long it lasted, like you I was channel hopping at the time.

Not that long I don't think, she was nearly fully covered when I flicked back.

CHEERS!
(This post was last modified: 09-05-2010 20:05 by Rogerbee.)
09-05-2010 20:05

Click here to watch Babestation TV