babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
For the attention of anyone who hasn't already noticed, we have BS2 back on Ch 99.
07-05-2010 01:27
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Thank fuck for that!!

CHEERS!
07-05-2010 01:42
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(07-05-2010 01:27 )vila Wrote:  For the attention of anyone who hasn't already noticed, we have BS2 back on Ch 99.

Oh bugger;I nearly recorded that but went for bS1 instead;a good show though!
07-05-2010 07:23
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

The dreaded split screen was back in force last night and just to add to it I notice they have now started to put up two black boxes on occasion-one in the upper right and one in the upper left which annoyingly kept flashing. I have heard that cellcast have taken a hit on their revenue lately so I presume this is the reason.
Stick two girls on with two phones = hopefully double income.
Put loads of advertising on the screen to remind the thick, forgetful twats to call = possibly more thick, forgetful twats calling = possibly more income.
Nevermind that the standard of the show gets worse. Cellcast need to remember that if you piss off your fanbase too much you will inevitably lose a lot of money.
Here is a thought in these dark days of recession-lower the price of the call to £1.00 and cut out half of the recorded message scam prior to getting through-that costs between £3 to £4 before you even speak to a girl. Those who already call will stay on the phone longer and cheaper rates should encourage new callers to ring in.
More callers = more income = less advertising = happier callers. Smile
(This post was last modified: 07-05-2010 07:53 by bytor.)
07-05-2010 07:53
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

Hi guys

The dreaded split screen (BIN IT NOW - FFS) was in evidence for Paige's first section after 2200hrs (with Daryl). The section only lasted half an hour and for those two reasons I binned my recording without even watching!!

Another thing I noticed was particularly before midnight Paige seemed to get less airtime than any of the other girls!! How can they justify giving a girl who comes on at 2100hrs less airtime before midnight than a girl who doesn't appear until 2200hrs? I am talking about LDM who (I am being controversial again - sorry) I don't find in the least bit attractive!!!

I did record Paige when she came on, finally at 0015hrs but she lasted less than an hour but I kept my recording going until 0530hrs. I also recorded BSXtra from 0100hrs but Paige didn't even appear on that. Every other girl did at least once - even Cleo!! That to me is completely unfair - giving the best looking and sexiest babe on the show last night less airtime than the others!!

Edit: I have just seen HP's screen caps for two sections on BS2. However this doesn't excuse tha fact some girls are getting more screen time than others and that Paige was the only girl who didn't appear on BSXtra.

That's my rant for today - it's the only one for today cos I'm working this evening!! 'Thank god for that!!' you'll be saying lol!!

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
(This post was last modified: 07-05-2010 10:49 by Ally4Paige.)
07-05-2010 08:52
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

RE: Who's on Babestation or Partyland tonight?
Hi there

On my point about reducing the number of girls per night to three/four wouldn't it make economic sense (alien to them). I don't how these girls are paid for appearing whether it's a flat rate (salary) or a per night rate but if it's the second option they would have to pay less per night to the girls and still make the same money from calls so therefore they would make more oney per night. Also if the reduced the size of the graphics more people would be encouraged to call leading to more profit!!

07-05-2010 09:11
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

I don't think you're being controversial about LDM at all. She was a commercial for Ronseal last night and a general warning to any girl contemplating a boob job. The only people that think she's still got it are Cellcast and LDM herself!

Paige should get more screen time, I'm really liking her now but they are wasting what time she does get.

CHEERS!
07-05-2010 09:36
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(07-05-2010 08:52 )Ally4Paige Wrote:  Another thing I noticed was particularly before midnight Paige seemed to get mor airtime than any of the other girls!!

Is this what you meant to say, Maestro? It doesn't seem to gel with the rest of your post. bladewave

(07-05-2010 09:36 )Rogerbee Wrote:  I don't think you're being controversial about LDM at all. She was a commercial for Ronseal last night and a general warning to any girl contemplating a boob job.

I suppose you are aware that LDM's boob job was a reduction?
07-05-2010 10:31
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

(07-05-2010 10:31 )vila Wrote:  
(07-05-2010 08:52 )Ally4Paige Wrote:  Another thing I noticed was particularly before midnight Paige seemed to get mor airtime than any of the other girls!!

Is this what you meant to say, Maestro? It doesn't seem to gel with the rest of your post. bladewave

(07-05-2010 09:36 )Rogerbee Wrote:  I don't think you're being controversial about LDM at all. She was a commercial for Ronseal last night and a general warning to any girl contemplating a boob job.

I suppose you are aware that LDM's boob job was a reduction?

Sorry!! I meant to say 'less airtime'!!

07-05-2010 10:47
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

For god's sake Cellcast, put Anastasia on nights, she is looking REALLY hot right now!

CHEERS!
07-05-2010 10:52

Click here to watch Babestation TV