Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(06-05-2010 10:32 )Rogerbee Wrote:  
(06-05-2010 10:29 )Ally4Paige Wrote:  Hi guys

I am a Sky viewer but is there any chance that all the channels will be broadcast on Sky and Freeview for the full eight and a half hours? In fact, I'll answer my own question - there isn't a hope in hell of that happening because it is against Cellcast's nature to please everybody!!

You said it!

Basically they cant Broadcast on all 4 channels from 9-5:30 because Ofcom wont allow them to they are allowed to broadcast what they have been contracted when they got the licence to broadcast on the channels

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
06-05-2010 11:02
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Well, in that respect they simply aren't making the best use of the channels they have and are making us miserable because of it.

CHEERS!
06-05-2010 11:09
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Mmmmmmmmmmm, just watching Anastasia on the Daytime stream, why isn't she on nights!?! She's bloody gorgeous!!

CHEERS!
06-05-2010 11:18
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

(06-05-2010 11:02 )HannahsPet Wrote:  
(06-05-2010 10:32 )Rogerbee Wrote:  
(06-05-2010 10:29 )Ally4Paige Wrote:  Hi guys

I am a Sky viewer but is there any chance that all the channels will be broadcast on Sky and Freeview for the full eight and a half hours? In fact, I'll answer my own question - there isn't a hope in hell of that happening because it is against Cellcast's nature to please everybody!!

You said it!

Basically they cant Broadcast on all 4 channels from 9-5:30 because Ofcom wont allow them to they are allowed to broadcast what they have been contracted when they got the licence to broadcast on the channels

I'll qualify my point in that case - even if they were allowed to broadcast all the time on Freeview and Sky they wouldn't!! I am glad that I have Sky because I have the chance to record/see everything - well nearly everything!!

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
(This post was last modified: 06-05-2010 11:29 by Ally4Paige.)
06-05-2010 11:26
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

I get the impression that there are not enough girls available at present to support 4 shows each night, hence the removal of BS2 from all platforms. For the last week, I dont think there have been more than 5 or 6 different girls on each night between all the shows.
I wonder if ch99 will be sold off to Bluebird to be their freeview channel next month.
06-05-2010 11:36
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

why would that be the case they seem to be doing a lot of 2-4-1's and split screens the number or girls hasnt gone down just the number of channels

Just wish they would come up with something and stick to it !!! and have it on both platforms they better get there house in order Pretty Damm quick because Bluebird will make mincemeat out of them otherwise. Need to go back top basics do what made them the best in the business 2-3 years ago and stick to it throw all gimmicks out of the window

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
06-05-2010 11:55
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

We'll see which girls stay loyal to BS and which migrate to Bluebird.

CHEERS!
06-05-2010 15:48
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

i wouldnt blame any girl for moving to bluebird They do have to pay the mortgage and u never know whats round the corner. loyalty is a 2 way street a girl has to know would she be secure if something happens to her.

06-05-2010 16:10
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Hopefully, whatever they do put out will be on at least one freeview channel and at a decent time.

CHEERS!
06-05-2010 16:17
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

annoyed
(06-05-2010 11:36 )TheWatcher Wrote:  I get the impression that there are not enough girls available at present to support 4 shows each night, hence the removal of BS2 from all platforms. For the last week, I dont think there have been more than 5 or 6 different girls on each night between all the shows.
I wonder if ch99 will be sold off to Bluebird to be their freeview channel next month.

I don't think it is a case of not having enough girls to support 4 shows , i think it is more likely Cellcast have made the decision cut down their shows to just 3 , and the fact that they have just sold their 4th sky channel 951to Bluebird seems to support this, also it would explain why so many of their girls are leaving (less shows= less girls and shifts). I think "THE WATCHER" is right about Bluebird purchasing ch99 , Cellcast probably think they can make more money from selling a channel than putting out a freeview only show requiring extra girls , camera men, producers lighting and sound engineers for just 4 and a half hours of a freeview only show. I find it strange tho that they have got rid of BS2 on freeview (still on sky from 9pm-1am) and kept not as good shows Partyland and BSXtra on air , i thought it would have been the other way round , after all this means 1 less naked channel now that BS2 has been removed from freeviewannoyed

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
06-05-2010 16:35

Click here to watch Babestation TV