Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
(03-05-2010 21:13 )aceman65 Wrote:  Hazel, Mica and Danielle all on, and looking good. Big Grin

Could turn out to be a good night. Tongue

not could be a good night. IT IS a good night with 3 very sexy babes on and already some naked action from danielle

update hazel is now starkers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! only mica left now Big Grin

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 03-05-2010 23:29 by Rammyrascal.)
03-05-2010 23:26
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Josh187 Offline
The Fallenangel returns

I hope i'm not the only one who would like to see Hazel and Mica in a 2-4-1 tonight.

It's been seen that both girls can put on great performances with other girls in the past, Hazel put on the best 2-4-1's with girls like Emily and Dionne back in the day, and Mica is brilliant in 2-4-1's, especially with Caty. I think if you bring Hazel and Mica together they would put on an amazing show, they would be a perfect combination if you ask me. I hope you consider this Jamie. Wink

03-05-2010 23:53
tsurugi Offline
Banned

(03-05-2010 23:53 )Josh187 Wrote:  I hope i'm not the only one who would like to see Hazel and Mica in a 2-4-1 tonight.

It's been seen that both girls can put on great performances with other girls in the past, Hazel put on the best 2-4-1's with girls like Emily and Dionne back in the day, and Mica is brilliant in 2-4-1's, especially with Caty. I think if you bring Hazel and Mica together they would put on an amazing show, they would be a perfect combination if you ask me. I hope you consider this Jamie. Wink

Yes you are, you freak Wink
04-05-2010 00:29
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

Posted criticism of Elite policy & strategy couple of days ago which Jamie responded to & now just arrived home, checked ELITE website which tells me Hazel & Mica are now on screen but are in fact a blonde & brunette (2 out of 3 channels as usual), that I've never seen before.
CONCLUSION.......JAMIE, you're full of shit..............
Apologies up to a point.....now recognise the blonde as Danielle...............+ at 1:15am Mica has appeared on screen; still not what was scheduled when I first tuned in................

(This post was last modified: 04-05-2010 01:20 by RRROGER.)
04-05-2010 01:03
Mister Gummidge Offline
Professional Strawman

(04-05-2010 01:03 )RRROGER Wrote:  Posted criticism of Elite policy & strategy couple of days ago which Jamie responded to & now just arrived home, checked ELITE website which tells me Hazel & Mica are now on screen but are in fact a blonde & brunette (2 out of 3 channels as usual), that I've never seen before.

Do you mean to say that the girls on screen changed while two went on their break and then Elite had the absolute GALL to not immediately update the website? Standards are really slipping everywhere, aren't they? bladewave

"You say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. I say that I tailor my jokes to the audience..."
04-05-2010 01:15
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

(04-05-2010 01:03 )RRROGER Wrote:  Posted criticism of Elite policy & strategy couple of days ago which Jamie responded to & now just arrived home, checked ELITE website which tells me Hazel & Mica are now on screen but are in fact a blonde & brunette (2 out of 3 channels as usual), that I've never seen before.

Wow just cause they dont have Danielle's name down on the elite website there is no reason to start having a go at Jamie its not a matter of life or death. If you really were that bothered to find out her name etc whats wrong with asking on here you would have got a answer in seconds instead of restoring to childish name calling like you did.

Bazinga!
(This post was last modified: 04-05-2010 01:18 by Wazo.)
04-05-2010 01:16
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

Mica, Hazel and Danielle (the blonde) are all on tonight

Mica is currently on 914 and 965 at this very second

Perhaps look a bit closer next time - or else give up the habit cause it's affecting your eyesight
Wink

EDIT: If you'd looked before you'd posted it says so right here on the previous page who is on tonight http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid507340

(This post was last modified: 04-05-2010 01:23 by Sooky™.)
04-05-2010 01:19
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

(04-05-2010 01:19 )Sooky Wrote:  

Mica, Hazel and Danielle (the blonde) are all on tonight

Mica is currently on 914 and 965 at this very second

Perhaps look a bit closer next time - or else give up the habit cause it's affecting your eyesight
Wink

See my updated post.......in essence neither of the girls on screen were the girls stated on website......I still don't know who the brunette was, but she was definitely tasty ........maybe Jamie is finding his touch againRolleyesRolleyesRolleyesRolleyesRolleyes

04-05-2010 01:28
Shady Offline
Back from self-exile

Apologies up to a point.....now recognise the blonde as Danielle...............+ at 1:15am Mica has appeared on screen; still not what was scheduled when I first tuned in................

Dear angry from Llanymynech,

I'm all for freedom of speech, but that just came over as a hissy fit. Both girls are on, so the fact Danielle is also there should really be a bit of a bonus shouldn't it? As for taking a personal shot a Jamie, well that's a wee bit childish isn't it? Name any babe channel web site which updates you on model schedules by the minute!

Have a beer and relax mate - it's only telly Big Grin

PS How can you possibly look at my avatar and not smile? Wink Aaaah go on!

Thank you very much for my nomination in
Best Cap or Cap Set Of The Year 2013
for Dannii Harwood Posts 781 & 782

Tammy Oldham: You're fucking filthy!
Shady: You can talk!

(This post was last modified: 04-05-2010 01:30 by Shady.)
04-05-2010 01:29
tsurugi Offline
Banned

Jamie sure is pissing people off tonight.....another angry customer Wink

[Image: 16066_101.jpg]
04-05-2010 01:31