Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
(30-04-2010 10:10 )sweetsugar007 Wrote:  I hope I am not the only one but i find that Elite these days are really getting lazy!!! They have three channels on Sky surely its not unreasonable to assume a different girl should be on each channel. At one point last night the same girl was on all three channels and for the majority of the the night two girls were covering three channels. I never see this on BS,BS2 and BSX or the three Bang babe channels!!! What is going on!!!!!

think the reason why they dont have a different girl on each channel is elite is short of babes. hopefully when they get more babes in they can have 4 babes on each night with 1 babe on each channel and 1 on a break. dont think its because elite are lazy

Piper Niven Superfan
30-04-2010 11:17
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

(30-04-2010 11:17 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(30-04-2010 10:10 )sweetsugar007 Wrote:  I hope I am not the only one but i find that Elite these days are really getting lazy!!! They have three channels on Sky surely its not unreasonable to assume a different girl should be on each channel. At one point last night the same girl was on all three channels and for the majority of the the night two girls were covering three channels. I never see this on BS,BS2 and BSX or the three Bang babe channels!!! What is going on!!!!!

think the reason why they dont have a different girl on each channel is elite is short of babes. hopefully when they get more babes in they can have 4 babes on each night with 1 babe on each channel and 1 on a break. dont think its because elite are lazy

Still doesn't explain my ongoing whinge about why Danica's World is on 3 channels that you can only watch one of, for 3 hours, when 4 or 5 girls are scheduled.

30-04-2010 11:29
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

Well I'm not quite sure I like the nineteen twenties look picture. Sad

All that static effect kinda doesn't work anymore. laugh
30-04-2010 15:01
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

Dont know about the rest of you but it seems a bit subdued on here today,i did'nt watch last night as for me there was no one that actually excited me,but usually there is a lot of response for the girls that were on,looking forward to tonight as at least Mica is on,just waiting to see if Hazel stays at Elite on her return from hols.

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
30-04-2010 15:06
derek purcell28 Offline
nice man

does anyone know what happing to Hazel Bond she was on last week and that was it i've not seen her since hope she is OK.

partly blind derek
01-05-2010 12:42
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

^^^^ Read the post above yours, derek! Wink
(This post was last modified: 01-05-2010 12:45 by Chilly.)
01-05-2010 12:44
derek purcell28 Offline
nice man

thanks for your help my eyes must be getting worse i didn't read that post correct illy.

partly blind derek
01-05-2010 13:02
HEX!T Away
Retired

(30-04-2010 15:06 )bombshell Wrote:  Dont know about the rest of you but it seems a bit subdued on here today,i did'nt watch last night as for me there was no one that actually excited me,but usually there is a lot of response for the girls that were on,looking forward to tonight as at least Mica is on,just waiting to see if Hazel stays at Elite on her return from hols.
i think they have hit the exposure wall. not enough different girls over to long a time.

they need to have new talent every couple of days for the next few weeks at least. basically 1 or 2 new faces every week to break up the monotony of seeing a caty, sophia, mica triangle. yeah i know the girls are hot but eventually the viewer wants to see new girls being brought in.

there talent pool has been hit hard this last few weeks so girls may be pulling extra shifts to cover but really thats putting a bandaid on a gaping wound.

then again the blue bird guy may have been telling the truth when he said jamie offered to sell up to em(bluebird's statement not mine), maybe he just doesn't see it as a worth while investment to get in new girls if he's looking to get out of the business. who knows.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
01-05-2010 17:19
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

who knows indeed. wonder who is on tonight as at the moment just caty cole on all night plus a 3hr show from danica

Piper Niven Superfan
01-05-2010 17:40
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(01-05-2010 17:19 )Hexit Wrote:  then again the blue bird guy may have been telling the truth when he said jamie offered to sell up to em(bluebird's statement not mine), maybe he just doesn't see it as a worth while investment to get in new girls if he's looking to get out of the business. who knows.

Erm, is it possible you could give me the link to the post in which he said that, Hexit? Smile
(This post was last modified: 01-05-2010 17:50 by Chilly.)
01-05-2010 17:49