Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 213 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average

Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion

Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

RE: Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion
Its Tuesday so time this thread was back up Top Dionne Looking Amazing as Ever in Pink to start the night off Big GrinTongue

Bazinga!
27-04-2010 21:03
Find all posts by this user
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

(27-04-2010 21:03 )Wazo Wrote:  Its Tuesday so time this thread was back up Top Dionne Looking Amazing as Ever in Pink to start the night off Big GrinTongue

SHAMELESS BUMPING OF THREAD!!!!

Big Grin

27-04-2010 21:10
ravenous Offline
Master Poster

lookin red hot tonight, gawjus
27-04-2010 22:47
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Nice First Stint an some stunning underwear an plenty of that amazing arse on view once again if the rest of the night carries on like this it will be a good one. Tongue

Bazinga!
27-04-2010 23:35
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Another Great Night for me From Dionne dunno what it is but the later it gets the better her performances on the night get. Especially loved the performances from 2 clock onwards was sexy an broke out the randomness an looks to have some good dance moves which is another massive part that makes me like her even more Roll on Thursday. Smile An i think that famous purple sheet that was on the end of the bed for 2 stints was there to tease me maybe one day she will use the sheet we can only dream till that day Wink

Bazinga!
(This post was last modified: 28-04-2010 13:00 by Wazo.)
28-04-2010 12:55
MARCCE Offline
Senior Poster

(28-04-2010 12:55 )Wazo Wrote:  Another Great Night for me From Dionne dunno what it is but the later it gets the better her performances on the night get. Especially loved the performances from 2 clock onwards was sexy an broke out the randomness an looks to have some good dance moves which is another massive part that makes me like her even more Roll on Thursday. Smile An i think that famous purple sheet that was on the end of the bed for 2 stints was there to tease me maybe one day she will use the sheet we can only dream till that day Wink

The word was torment. Knowing that bloody sheet was about 3 feet away was agony. I'm sure she gave it a sultry glance when she took over from Caty for the first stint as well Wink
28-04-2010 18:34
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

(28-04-2010 18:34 )MARCCE Wrote:  
(28-04-2010 12:55 )Wazo Wrote:  Another Great Night for me From Dionne dunno what it is but the later it gets the better her performances on the night get. Especially loved the performances from 2 clock onwards was sexy an broke out the randomness an looks to have some good dance moves which is another massive part that makes me like her even more Roll on Thursday. Smile An i think that famous purple sheet that was on the end of the bed for 2 stints was there to tease me maybe one day she will use the sheet we can only dream till that day Wink

The word was torment. Knowing that bloody sheet was about 3 feet away was agony. I'm sure she gave it a sultry glance when she took over from Caty for the first stint as well Wink

Lol the best part was when she started messing with the sheet with her feet then she got a call a few seconds later i thought what if she didn't get a call then but i agree Marcce it was agony so close but so far Tongue

Bazinga!
29-04-2010 04:02
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

An there she is looking Stunning as ever in black.Big GrinTongue

Bazinga!
29-04-2010 22:10
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Another Great Night from Dionne being her usual sexy an random self. An got even better as the night went on could have done with at least one outfit change though the night but still looked stunning even though she didn't. Is it possible we can have Dionne in some other sets elite as recently she seems to have been on the Bed set or the couch with the colour lights in the background on it would be great to see her in the office/Alleyway/Shower set a bit more to mix things up especially after the great stint she had in the shower an office towards the start of April.

Bazinga!
30-04-2010 13:41
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

I wonder if she gets many callers. She's adorable, but she doesn't move much or do a whole lot, which makes me wonder sometimes.
30-04-2010 14:21
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV