Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 45 Vote(s) - 2.91 Average

Bluebird TV - Chat & Discussion

BLUEBIRD OFFICIAL Away
. . . .

RE: Bluebird TV
(28-04-2010 08:22 )aaron Wrote:  Even if there is more choice for those watching on freeview there will still be less choice for those watching on Sky.

Perhaps we were not clear in the previous post:

We will in fact have a number of entirely new channels ON SKY, in addition to the ones replacing Babeworld, 960 and Paradiso ON SKY.

We will also be on Freeview, which Babeworld and Paradiso are not.

Hope that resolves your concern.

Thanks
28-04-2010 09:29
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

Club Paradiso? Woow what happend them? I didn't even know the were selling / closing down.

Regarding 960 you'll have your work cut out with that channel because they've tried to fix the picture quality & can't.

Good luck BBird

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
28-04-2010 09:42
Find all posts by this user
Charlemagne Offline

I didn't know that CP was going to be one of your seven channels.
The maths don't add up now.
4 old Babeworld channels
1 960 channel
1 CP channel
2 Brand new channels

This adds up to 8 channels not 7. Huh

A lot of the channels needed a shake up so it will be interesting to see what you come up with.
As you've already signed up most of my favourite babes I will be one interested viewer/caller. Big Grin

When do you go live?
28-04-2010 09:51
derek purcell28 Offline
nice man

Bluebird what date in June does your channel start and is it just a night time show or is it both day and night time show. Do you know if Ashley Emma will be on the opening night if she is that would be a perfect start to the new channel i know you got some ex Elite girls do you have any other girls that we have not seen before. i hope so it is nice to see new face's. I've seen a few Bluebird films and the good hope the babe show will be good it should be with the girls you have good luck with everything Bluebird.

partly blind derek
28-04-2010 10:07
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

(28-04-2010 09:29 )BLUEBIRD OFFICIAL Wrote:  We will in fact have a number of entirely new channels ON SKY, in addition to the ones replacing Babeworld, 960 and Paradiso ON SKY.

But they will all be Bluebird channels though, the same as Babestation channels are all Babestation and Bang Babes channels are all Bang Babes. I believe that is the point aaron is making.
28-04-2010 11:23
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

[split] Bangbabes Discussion Thread
See what you make of this from Linsey DM's column in todays Sport:-

Again, it's all quiet on the Bluebird front. But, here's a little exclusivefor you, I,ve heard that they have just bought up nine new channels. Apparently, they're working with Babestation__who are the king of kings when it comes to TV chat stations__and from June it will all kick off. Watch the competition drop like flies!. Oh, and i'll be invloved with it as well. I'm telling you, I want to work for the channel until it's physically impossible. I'd be doing granny on the box!
28-04-2010 20:40
BLUEBIRD OFFICIAL Away
. . . .

(28-04-2010 09:51 )Charlemagne Wrote:  I didn't know that CP was going to be one of your seven channels.
The maths don't add up now.
4 old Babeworld channels
1 960 channel
1 CP channel
2 Brand new channels

This adds up to 8 channels not 7. Huh

A lot of the channels needed a shake up so it will be interesting to see what you come up with.
As you've already signed up most of my favourite babes I will be one interested viewer/caller. Big Grin

When do you go live?

It's a bit like the old Magnificent 7 movie: you know when the guys count on their fingers the additions to their heroic band Smile That's where we are at. We did have 7, now there are 8 and we're heading upwards.

Glad you like the Babes already announced: lots more coming !

We'll have a definite launch date to announce nearer June.

Thanks
29-04-2010 07:37
BLUEBIRD OFFICIAL Away
. . . .

(28-04-2010 10:07 )derek purcell28 Wrote:  Bluebird what date in June does your channel start and is it just a night time show or is it both day and night time show. Do you know if Ashley Emma will be on the opening night if she is that would be a perfect start to the new channel i know you got some ex Elite girls do you have any other girls that we have not seen before. i hope so it is nice to see new face's. I've seen a few Bluebird films and the good hope the babe show will be good it should be with the girls you have good luck with everything Bluebird.

We'll be transmitting 24/7 across the Channels.

Ashley for opening night depends on her boob op timing.

Loads of girls never before seen on TV.

Thanks for your good wishes !
29-04-2010 07:38
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

since youve said ashley will be probably be opening night, please make it june 10 as thats my birthday

Piper Niven Superfan
29-04-2010 07:43
BLUEBIRD OFFICIAL Away
. . . .

(28-04-2010 11:23 )elgar1uk Wrote:  
(28-04-2010 09:29 )BLUEBIRD OFFICIAL Wrote:  We will in fact have a number of entirely new channels ON SKY, in addition to the ones replacing Babeworld, 960 and Paradiso ON SKY.

But they will all be Bluebird channels though, the same as Babestation channels are all Babestation and Bang Babes channels are all Bang Babes. I believe that is the point aaron is making.

Understood. Most other companies' policy is to make their channels look the same.

Ours is the opposite. Bluebird America and EuroBluebird will look very different from the Party Channel, and from the HardBlue Channel: and so on.
Not much point having 8 channels if they all look just the same, in our opinion.

Thanks
(This post was last modified: 29-04-2010 07:44 by BLUEBIRD OFFICIAL.)
29-04-2010 07:43
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV