babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 82 Vote(s) - 3.38 Average

Who's On Babestation Tonight [Schedule Only]

scapaflow Offline
Master Poster

RE: Who's on Babestation or Partyland tonight?
As Tammy is away and there is as per usual is no sign of Charlie O any new girl is welcome to break the monotony of the same girls every week. Jessica or Jasmine would be nice but given up on that ever happening. Early night.
(This post was last modified: 27-04-2010 22:07 by scapaflow.)
27-04-2010 22:04
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
PersonaNonGrata Offline
Senior Poster

STEVO!! Heart

Lacey for Prime Minister! (Be honest, could she do a worse job than the present incumbent)

I can't believe they called "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" that - it should be called, "I Can't Believe They Claim This Tastes Like Butter."
...or, "I can't believe it's not axle-grease"

If anyone's looking for a psychic, I'm your man - I'm actually a medium (that's what it says on the back of my underpants)
27-04-2010 22:13
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

If they relegate Stevie to 2 slots per night, neither of them nude, then she may not hang around. Come on Cellcast, you're losing viewers and babes hand over fist!

CHEERS!
28-04-2010 08:05
PersonaNonGrata Offline
Senior Poster

(28-04-2010 08:05 )Rogerbee Wrote:  If they relegate Stevie to 2 slots per night, neither of them nude, then she may not hang around. Come on Cellcast, you're losing viewers and babes hand over fist!

She had three slots - BS1, BS2 and BSExtra - but there was no nudity at all from anyone last night. I wonder if they are trying to say "switch over to BSXtreme if you want that!" Not bloody likely!

Lacey for Prime Minister! (Be honest, could she do a worse job than the present incumbent)

I can't believe they called "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" that - it should be called, "I Can't Believe They Claim This Tastes Like Butter."
...or, "I can't believe it's not axle-grease"

If anyone's looking for a psychic, I'm your man - I'm actually a medium (that's what it says on the back of my underpants)
28-04-2010 08:28
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Lori has just posted to say that her last night on Babestation is tonight!
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid502259
28-04-2010 15:04
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

See what you make of this from Linsey DM's column in todays Sport:-

Again, it's all quiet on the Bluebird front. But, here's a little exclusivefor you, I,ve heard that they have just bought up nine new channels. Apparently, they're working with Babestation__who are the king of kings when it comes to TV chat stations__and from June it will all kick off. Watch the competition drop like flies!. Oh, and i'll be invloved with it as well. I'm telling you, I want to work for the channel until it's physically impossible. I'd be doing granny on the box!
28-04-2010 19:57
Charlemagne Offline

(28-04-2010 15:04 )TheWatcher Wrote:  Lori has just posted to say that her last night on Babestation is tonight!
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid502259

Didn't know that she was a forum member Smile
Mind you her previous post was 11 months ago, so hopefully she will become a active poster again.
28-04-2010 20:05
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(28-04-2010 19:57 )matt38 Wrote:  See what you make of this from Linsey DM's column in todays Sport:-

Again, it's all quiet on the Bluebird front. But, here's a little exclusivefor you, I,ve heard that they have just bought up nine new channels. Apparently, they're working with Babestation__who are the king of kings when it comes to TV chat stations__and from June it will all kick off. Watch the competition drop like flies!. Oh, and i'll be invloved with it as well. I'm telling you, I want to work for the channel until it's physically impossible. I'd be doing granny on the box!

So what does this mean for the future of Babestation? I cant imagine Babestation helping a competitor so perhaps they are merging to get a bigger toe-hold on the channels! Interesting but a tad worrying me thinks!
28-04-2010 20:05
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

So I must record tonight and say goodbye to one of my all-time favourite BS girls LORI;she says she'll go naked for the last time on Babestation;lets hope she does;it will be a fittinhg finale for her!Reede leaving as well;I wonder who will be on tonight to say goodbye to them? Please friends let us know the list of girls when you know as you usually do. Thanks in advance.
28-04-2010 20:08
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(28-04-2010 20:05 )Big Boobies Wrote:  
(28-04-2010 19:57 )matt38 Wrote:  See what you make of this from Linsey DM's column in todays Sport:-

So what does this mean for the future of Babestation? I cant imagine Babestation helping a competitor so perhaps they are merging to get a bigger toe-hold on the channels! Interesting but a tad worrying me thinks!

It would not surprise me if Bluebird purchased the Babestation shows from Cellcast , Cellcast may think they can make more money from selling off air time to Bluebird than trying to keep there own shown going and making less profit trying to compete with Bluebird , after all the adult part the of Cellcast is just a very small branch of the Cellcast empire , so may not think it worth keeping .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
28-04-2010 20:20

Click here to watch Babestation TV