babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(25-04-2010 16:30 )bytor Wrote:  It seems to me that the Babestation channels are in a state of flux at the moment. Cellcast always seem to be looking to fix something that isn't broke.
All we service users want and need are
a) Our favourite gorgeous girls, to call or text.
b) Clear screens with telephone numbers (in smallish print) at the
bottom of the screen.
c) A more reasonable call rate-ie 75ppm or £1pm-this should result in
longer calls from existing callers and encourage more newer callers.

It is a very simple concept but perhaps I expect too much. Just a thought anyway.

Yes that'll be fine;COME ON CELLCAST ITS NOT TOO MUCH TO ASK IS IT???...
25-04-2010 16:46
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

What is it with the camera work at the moment. Not exactly budding Ridley Scotts are they. The girl moves position, the camera stays put, suddenly it jerks up as though the cameraman is pissed and then finds where she has gone and zooms in, zooms out until finding a comfortable spot on her forehead!
Its not uncommon for a girl to move position, cavort around half in view and then move back to where she was before the camera has moved.
I would offer my services as a cameraman but in all honesty the complaints would be even worse due to the constant shaking of the camera!!Big Grin
26-04-2010 17:58
tsurugi Offline
Banned

(26-04-2010 17:58 )bytor Wrote:  What is it with the camera work at the moment. Not exactly budding Ridley Scotts are they. The girl moves position, the camera stays put, suddenly it jerks up as though the cameraman is pissed and then finds where she has gone and zooms in, zooms out until finding a comfortable spot on her forehead!
Its not uncommon for a girl to move position, cavort around half in view and then move back to where she was before the camera has moved.
I would offer my services as a cameraman but in all honesty the complaints would be even worse due to the constant shaking of the camera!!Big Grin

Not that i want to shit on your chips or anything but Ridley Scott is not a camera manWink
26-04-2010 18:07
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

(26-04-2010 17:58 )bytor Wrote:  What is it with the camera work at the moment. Not exactly budding Ridley Scotts are they. The girl moves position, the camera stays put, suddenly it jerks up as though the cameraman is pissed and then finds where she has gone and zooms in, zooms out until finding a comfortable spot on her forehead!

When a hand held camera is used, it always moves about a lot and is often zoomed in too much. Sad

The pre midnight freeview ch96 show now just seems to be mainly an advertising slot.
They are either putting up message boxes asking you to phone in, or voice overs and girls appearing telling us about BS Xtreme. The girls also seem to stop every 10 minutes or so to tell us about the caller on the phone and asking people to call and listen in.
26-04-2010 18:16
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(26-04-2010 18:07 )tsurugi Wrote:  

Not that i want to shit on your chips or anything but Ridley Scott is not a camera manWink

I know but I didn't know the names of any cameramen!
27-04-2010 07:19
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Lori has left Babestation to join Bangbabes.
They keep taking all my favourites.
First Donna, then Lynsey, then Amanda and Jemma, then Kelly and now Lori.
Only Charlie C, Georgie and a couple of my other favourites remain.
At least we might get to see her on ch98 without all the poor Babestation OSG.
We will have to see if she is allowed to get naked on there.
Bangbabes has been fairly tame recently since its problems with ofcom.

Her new section on the forum is here
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=152
27-04-2010 10:47
tapit54 Offline
Posting Machine

(27-04-2010 10:47 )TheWatcher Wrote:  Lori has left Babestation to join Bangbabes.

If the news is true about Lori going to BB (& I have no reason to doubt it), then its a sad day for BS. Lori has been a revelation since making the move to the nightshows.
I would hazard a guess that BB weren't the only channel to court her services. BB made her an offer she couldn't refuse, IMO.
Personally, I would have preferred to see her go to Elite but lets see what the future holds for her on BB. Nonetheless, I wish her well.
This departure now leaves a huge gap to fill on their nightshows. There are very few babes out there with the charisma, energy and enthusiams that Lori displayed imo, so I think they will find it extremely difficult to replace her. The last thing they should do is bring in a "Big Name" only for them to be as lively as a sack of spuds.
If I were in their shoes, I would begin looking for someone closer to home...(Charlie C, Jessica, Charlie O, Amber? etc)
(This post was last modified: 27-04-2010 16:40 by tapit54.)
27-04-2010 12:35
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(27-04-2010 12:35 )tapit54 Wrote:  
(27-04-2010 10:47 )TheWatcher Wrote:  Lori has left Babestation to join Bangbabes.

If the news is true about Lori going to BB (& I have no reason to doubt it), then its a sad day for BS. Lori has been a revelation since making the move to the nightshows.
I would hazard a guess that BB weren't the only channel to court her services. BB made her an offer she couldn't refuse, IMO.
Personally, I would have preferred to see her go to Elite but lets see what the future holds for her on BB. Nonetheless, I wish her well.
This departure now leaves a huge gap to fill on their nightshows. There are very few babes out there with the charisma, energy and enthusiams that Lori displayed imo, so I think they will find it extremely difficult to replace her. The last thing they should do is bring in a "Big Name" only for them to be as lively as a sack of spuds.
If I were in their shoes, I would begin looking for someone closer to home...(Charlie C, Jessica, Jasmine etc)

agree there bs dont need to bring in new babes to replace lori and also jasmine who has also left bs today. just get charlie c and jess back on nights

Piper Niven Superfan
27-04-2010 13:09
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

Reede just posted its her last night tomorrow night !!!!!!

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
27-04-2010 13:31
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

Dont worry, Lolly will be able to fill in for all the departees.

27-04-2010 13:41

Click here to watch Babestation TV