Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Pheonix Offline
Banned

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
I have to say the girls that are leaving elite are not exactly what i would call "stunners" the girls who are coming in are very good and elite have got 6/7 week head start to get them established, so when blue bird start they may just be in danger of looking a bit staleBig Grin GO ELITE!!!!Cool
25-04-2010 19:56
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

(25-04-2010 19:56 )Pheonix Wrote:  I have to say the girls that are leaving elite are not exactly what i would call "stunners" the girls who are coming in are very good and elite have got 6/7 week head start to get them established, so when blue bird start they may just be in danger of looking a bit staleBig Grin GO ELITE!!!!Cool

Well if they are not what you call "stunners" thats weird because some of them were top of the list at STUNNERS Gemma Massey for one i believe was No3 on their list,sounds a bit disrespectful,but im sure that was not your intention.Huh

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
25-04-2010 20:02
Pheonix Offline
Banned

(25-04-2010 20:02 )bombshell Wrote:  Well if they are not what you call "stunners" thats weird because some of them were top of the list at STUNNERS Gemma Massey for one i believe was No3 on their list,sounds a bit disrespectful,but im sure that was not your intention.Huh

No indeed it was not my intention friendSmile gemma massey has a....... unique "heavily augmented" look which is not to my personal taste but elite have found far superior replacements. And i have no doubt that the best ones will be offered contracts
25-04-2010 20:11
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

(25-04-2010 20:11 )Pheonix Wrote:  No indeed it was not my intention friendSmile gemma massey has a....... unique "heavily augmented" look which is not to my personal taste but elite have found far superior replacements. And i have no doubt that the best ones will be offered contracts

So who are these "far superior" replacements you refer to,because in your original post you said the girls leaving,so that must include the likes of Anna Lavato/Ashley Emma/Anastasia/ etc ,you must have seen some awesome girls in your time if you think they are not stunning

Its so good to be insane
25-04-2010 20:27
Pheonix Offline
Banned

(25-04-2010 20:27 )bombshell Wrote:  So who are these "far superior" replacements you refer to,because in your original post you said the girls leaving,so that must include the likes of Anna Lavato/Ashley Emma/Anastasia/ etc ,you must have seen some awesome girls in your time if you think they are not stunning

Indeed i haveCool which is why i am not over awed by the girls you mentioned you must excuse me i am new here and to be honest im more of a caller and texter i dont have your zeal for posting i will bid you goodnight
25-04-2010 20:45
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

(25-04-2010 20:45 )Pheonix Wrote:  Indeed i haveCool which is why i am not over awed by the girls you mentioned you must excuse me i am new here and to be honest im more of a caller and texter i dont have your zeal for posting i will bid you goodnight

Well thats a shame as i was looking forward to learn more about these awesome girls,seems they have slipped your mind,i always welcome newbies,so enjoy

Its so good to be insane
25-04-2010 20:49
bizzle2009 Offline
Junior Poster

My 2 cents: in my humble opinion i think that those who have left either fitted into the "heavily augmented", rarely on nights or werent up to much on the phone. The current line up is all natural and could all make a sailor blush. Caty is literaly studying all daylearnng how to make the earth move! Mica, Caty, Sophia, Emma, Lexi & Daneielle, £1 a mn and your almost always gaunteed to be able to get straight through. Elite No 1.

Unashamed Dani Maye fanboy since Angles TV!
25-04-2010 21:22
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

Not quite all natural but certainly a lot further in that direction than a year ago, I'd agree. I can see why certain non-natural appointments have been made e.g. Alice Goodwin is obviously being groomed as a Danica substitute (not that the Danica factor can be easily substituted, plus the lady herself is a lot more reliable these days anyway.)
25-04-2010 21:33
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dwfan Offline
Senior Poster

I happen to be a fan of the 'heavily augmented' look and think that a good babe channel needs a mixture of types of girl.
The current line-up on Elite is now a little bit too 'natural' for me and will probably find myself watching some of the other channels more in future. Roll on Bluebird TV!
(This post was last modified: 25-04-2010 21:37 by dwfan.)
25-04-2010 21:37
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

(25-04-2010 21:37 )dwfan Wrote:  I happen to be a fan of the 'heavily augmented' look and think that a good babe channel needs a mixture of types of girl.
The current line-up on Elite is now a little bit too 'natural' for me and will probably find myself watching some of the other channels more in future. Roll on Bluebird TV!

Thats Nice have Fun with that wont you Rolleyes. To me Elite still have the best line up of girls going an still have a great mixture of Natural an heavily augmented types. Also they still hold a few aces Caty an Dancia being two an am sure in the coming weeks there will be more additions to the already good roster, I mean how many people had heard of Mica or Sophia before Jamie had signed them an now there perhaps two of the best on all the babe channels so i ainit lost faith in Jamies ability to recruit new girls who will turn into stars of the elite channels.

Bazinga!
25-04-2010 21:59