Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 199 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Danica - Chat & Discussion

chrislatimer Offline
Banned

RE: Danica - Chat & Discussion
(24-04-2010 21:25 )Pheonix Wrote:  Er'm maybe we should all try to remember that theres a very lovely person there and not just a piece of meat!

i agree with that, we sometimes forget that fact.
24-04-2010 21:27
Find all posts by this user
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Well, it seems to me that the vast majority of comments on this thread are overwhelmingly positive, in fact, most of the comments made on this forum are very positive about the babes who work on these channels. I don't agree with some of the things people have said about Danica's shows, but they're entitled to their opinions, and if anything nasty or spiteful is posted, then the moderators on here do a good job of deleting it. Smile
(This post was last modified: 24-04-2010 21:32 by Chilly.)
24-04-2010 21:30
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

Mmmm but then the thing is... who exactly are the 'unquestioning' Danica fanboys then? Do they really exist??

A quick look back at this thread in fact suggests that it may well have been the constructive criticism posted by a number of generally positive Danica posters that triggered the change of set etc last night or at least the timing of it (which led to a marked improvement in the show and seemed to increase the caller interest too.)

The 'F' word is a bit of an urban myth surely..?!
(This post was last modified: 24-04-2010 22:04 by Rise.)
24-04-2010 21:39
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
jay$ Offline
Senior Poster

Danica is one of the most stunning girls on the channels without doubt but performance wise she's a let down. There just has to be more movement and if she does a 3 hour shift how about an outfit change and set change it
other girls do the whole nite shiftnot just a couple of hours..... Katy cole for example and shes all over the place from start to finish u rarely see her just sitting there doing nothing

still like Danica but want to see something to get excited about Wink
24-04-2010 22:19
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

(24-04-2010 21:39 )Rise Wrote:  Mmmm but then the thing is... who exactly are the 'unquestioning' Danica fanboys then? Do they really exist??

A quick look back at this thread in fact suggests that it may well have been the constructive criticism posted by a number of generally positive Danica posters that triggered the change of set etc last night or at least the timing of it (which led to a marked improvement in the show and seemed to increase the caller interest too.)

The 'F' word is a bit of an urban myth surely..?!

yet you had a go at me via the rep system for that exact thing.

what a fine genius you are.
24-04-2010 23:20
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

all these posts for me prove danica is like marmite, you either love it or hate it. im in the love it camp as far as danica is concerned

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
24-04-2010 23:42
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

(24-04-2010 23:42 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  all these posts for me prove danica is like marmite, you either love it or hate it. im in the love it camp as far as danica is concerned
as am i shes awesome, but i am not one of them people who are one track minded.

danicas great she has a sultryness about her which is quite alluring
24-04-2010 23:46
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

(24-04-2010 21:25 )Pheonix Wrote:  
(24-04-2010 21:07 )Webbiola Wrote:  I have been critical of Danica before. I am a a big fan but I don't consider myself an unquestioning fanboy. It is just that to me other girls do longer shifts in the same outfit on the same set and attract little criticism. I do agree that at times she appears and probably is less than enthusiastic. She has been doing this job for what, 12 months? Nights for much less. She is what, 22? Give the girl a break. Try and be a little more encouraging and maybe, just maybe she will stay around long enough to become really, really good at the art-form that is nights or at least until we can all improve our wanking technique!Wink

Er'm maybe we should all try to remember that theres a very lovely person there and not just a piece of meat!
Erm, I guess my irony was missed on this or were you guys agreeing with me?. I was trying to make the point that most guys are only watching for one reason and yet we spout reams and reams about how girl x should do this and girl y should do that analysing every move, every gesture. We wonder why someone like Danica appears disinterested when for the 450th time some guy starts telling her what he would like to do to her. It is a job and a pretty strange one and I agree that sometimes these girls are regarded as a piece of meat and by the 'industry' in general. I guess my point got lost in my attempt to be humourous and admonish the bunch of wankers that we are (quite literally). Read my posts and you will see what I think about Danica and the babes that make our lives brighter but in our enthusiasm to find an outlet for our amateur criticisms we come on here and spout sometimes constructively and sometimes not, often with our cock in the other hand!Smile
(This post was last modified: 25-04-2010 10:33 by Webbiola.)
25-04-2010 10:21
HEX!T Away
Retired

make yer life brighter? that must be a sad state of affairs m8, if the best part of yer day is sitting in front of the tv to have a wank then something has gone wrong sumwhere. im not saying its a bad thing, but if its the only highlight in an otherwise bleak existence... well you get me?....

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
25-04-2010 10:36
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

(25-04-2010 10:36 )Hexit Wrote:  make yer life brighter? that must be a sad state of affairs m8, if the best part of yer day is sitting in front of the tv to have a wank then something has gone wrong sumwhere. im not saying its a bad thing, but if its the only highlight in an otherwise bleak existence... well you get me?....
I was trying to be nice. My life is pretty much ok my friend, lovely family, nice house, nice car, no mortgage and a decent job but I still would miss a pint of Guinness if someone told me tomorrow they don't make it anymore and if Danica disappeared or Offcon shut down these channels I would feel pretty much the same. Doesn't watching these ladies perform for your pleasure make your life a bit brighter? On reflection, maybe I should have used the word 'day' rather than 'life' but I don't recall saying the best part of my day is having a wank in front of the telly!.Wink
(This post was last modified: 25-04-2010 12:06 by Webbiola.)
25-04-2010 10:45
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66