Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 199 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Danica - Chat & Discussion

chrislatimer Offline
Banned

RE: Danica - Chat & Discussion
(24-04-2010 15:15 )Bluearmy71 Wrote:  Were you bored and just felt like writing something Chris?

Sometimes I don't like the first half when I am watching football that doesn't men I miss the second! Wink

i have attention span issues, especially when consuming large amounts of whisky. (thus explains me not watching hours 2 and 3)

and if i wanted to write generic ramblings id mooch over to the a-z land of games. eek
24-04-2010 15:19
Find all posts by this user
Bluearmy71 Offline
Army Of Blue

(24-04-2010 15:19 )chrislatimer Wrote:  
(24-04-2010 15:15 )Bluearmy71 Wrote:  Were you bored and just felt like writing something Chris?

Sometimes I don't like the first half when I am watching football that doesn't men I miss the second! Wink

i have attention span issues, especially when consuming large amounts of whisky. (thus explains me not watching hours 2 and 3)

and if i wanted to write generic ramblings id mooch over to the a-z land of games. eek

Oh sorry I thought this was the A-Z of bitching about Danica Rolleyes Wink
24-04-2010 15:26
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

I just want to say that i missed the last hour of the show last night cos quite frankly i was bored and switched over.

Does that mean i dont like Danica? NO

Does that mean i wont watch her again? NO

Does that mean i think her performance wasnt up to scratch? SORT OF lol...Compared to last week and the week before it wasn't a great show but i havent given up on Danica. Last night i turned off because Holly James was on the other side and i felt 1hr and a half of not much happening with Danica i felt i gave her enough time in my opinion to liven it up but alas it didnt really happen for me.

I think that all those who said it was a great show are obviously entitled to their opinion but i suspect that Danica can do no wrong in their eyes and they wont hear criticism about their favourite girl (for the record she is one of my all-time favourites but i cant always view Danicas world with rose tinted spectacles...same goes for any of my favourite girls. If they dont perform well i'm not going to kid myself that they are!

On that bombshell im looking forward to when she is on next? Big Grin
24-04-2010 16:16
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

^^^^ Fair point, astonv1. Smile I didn't think it was the best show she's done, but I still watched it, as I'm completely hooked! Big Grin It was nice to see her move to a different set, also, she seemed to be busy on the phone after she changed set, so giving the viewer/caller some variety appeared to pay off for Elite TV. Oh, and I actually liked the fact that she started her shift later on. Cool
(This post was last modified: 24-04-2010 16:52 by Chilly.)
24-04-2010 16:50
oopnorth Offline
it's grim

(24-04-2010 16:16 )astonv1 Wrote:  I think that all those who said it was a great show are obviously entitled to their opinion but i suspect that Danica can do no wrong in their eyes and they wont hear criticism about their favourite girl (for the record she is one of my all-time favourites but i cant always view Danicas world with rose tinted spectacles...same goes for any of my favourite girls. If they dont perform well i'm not going to kid myself that they are!

On that bombshell im looking forward to when she is on next? Big Grin

Somebody with a bit of perspective, nice one astonv1, I'll go along with that.
24-04-2010 17:02
Xpressio Offline
Junior Poster

Same show, same girl. Three hours of Danica in princible sounds very entertaining but in most parts its her looks and slips that headlines positive attention. Before she even turns up for her shift theres a huge build up of tension which is usually diminishes in the first 30 mins with negative comments posted through out the show.

I dont understand why she doesn't try to change her show in anyway, she mainly starts the show in the same outfit and finishes mainly wearing the same outfit, she starts mainly on the couch and ends mainly on the couch after three whole hours. She could easliy have a quick 5 min break every hour to change outfit and set to add some freshness to the show. Three hours watching similar shows for over 6 months with not much change can become pretty boring no matter how popular and beautiful the girl is, so the comments here are justified no matter how many people defend her. IMO

She always starts slow, so why not start wearing a sexy dress or tight jeans with a sexy top for the first hour, second hour change into something less, then last hour when she usually finishes strong wear a fully sheer negligee, that way she can show her boobs in full but hide her nipples that shes so self-concious about behind sheer but still visible, there is so many different ways to mix-up her three hour show and its obvious that calls are down with no suprise. She kinda reminds me of Dimitar Berbatov, all the talent in the world but very rarley shows much commitment, occasionaly flirts your excitment with subtle moves but often leaves you frustrated and disappointed. C'mon Danica prove us wrong, Barbie looks can't always win!
24-04-2010 18:03
HEX!T Away
Retired

Has she changed her 'technique' Hexit because she used to be pretty filthy?
(24-04-2010 14:40 )Hexit Wrote:  nice to see such polarized views. as usual. but sweetsugar has hit the nail on the head. her phone technique sux for the most part. i for 1 hung up out of sheer boredom (yes wor lass let me call instead of her for 1's).
to be honest m8 she didn't seem her usual self. there was a hint of "cant be bothered" in her voice. if you get what i mean...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 24-04-2010 18:24 by HEX!T.)
24-04-2010 18:23
stueyboy Offline
Posting Machine

Smile RE: Danica - Chat & Discussion
(24-04-2010 18:03 )Xpressio Wrote:  She kinda reminds me of Dimitar Berbatov, all the talent in the world but very rarley shows much commitment, occasionaly flirts your excitment with subtle moves but often leaves you frustrated and disappointed. C'mon Danica prove us wrong, Barbie looks can't always win!

I love my football, I'm a big football fan and cannot wait for the World Cup, but it shows what a madly football-obsessed society we have become when you see the lovely Danica being compared to a Man Utd footballer!!! This disturbs me. bladewave
24-04-2010 20:41
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

I have been critical of Danica before. I am a a big fan but I don't consider myself an unquestioning fanboy. It is just that to me other girls do longer shifts in the same outfit on the same set and attract little criticism. I do agree that at times she appears and probably is less than enthusiastic. She has been doing this job for what, 12 months? Nights for much less. She is what, 22? Give the girl a break. Try and be a little more encouraging and maybe, just maybe she will stay around long enough to become really, really good at the art-form that is nights or at least until we can all improve our wanking technique!Wink
24-04-2010 21:07
Pheonix Offline
Banned

(24-04-2010 21:07 )Webbiola Wrote:  I have been critical of Danica before. I am a a big fan but I don't consider myself an unquestioning fanboy. It is just that to me other girls do longer shifts in the same outfit on the same set and attract little criticism. I do agree that at times she appears and probably is less than enthusiastic. She has been doing this job for what, 12 months? Nights for much less. She is what, 22? Give the girl a break. Try and be a little more encouraging and maybe, just maybe she will stay around long enough to become really, really good at the art-form that is nights or at least until we can all improve our wanking technique!Wink

Er'm maybe we should all try to remember that theres a very lovely person there and not just a piece of meat!
24-04-2010 21:25
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66