babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

whizzer Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation review thread.
(21-04-2010 07:28 )Big Boobies Wrote:  See you all later for a catch-up;bye for now!

You're always welcome Big Boobies. It was a top lineup but still not an exceptional night.
21-04-2010 11:29
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Did anyone else see Paige getting really annoyed with a caller on BS Xtra!? I don't know what they said but she got really angry. From what I lip-read I thought that at one point she said something like this:

"I'm here taking calls and all you're doing is taking the piss out of me!"

When the call finished she looked upset and wanted to leave and may have asked the producer if she could. She took another call after that and seemed ok. Why would any caller want to do that!?

I've gone off Camilla slightly and though she did look hot I'm getting a little tired of Lolly, surely she's due a holiday sometime soon. Stevie, as always, was good to see, but I wish I'd seen her early BS Xtra slot.

CHEERS!
(This post was last modified: 21-04-2010 14:59 by Rogerbee.)
21-04-2010 14:56
Donsman Offline
Senior Poster

(21-04-2010 14:56 )Rogerbee Wrote:  Did anyone else see Paige getting really annoyed with a caller on BS Xtra!? I don't know what they said but she got really angry. From what I lip-read I thought that at one point she said something like this:

When the call finished she looked upset and wanted to leave and may have asked the producer if she could. She took another call after that and seemed ok. Why would any caller want to do that!?

I've gone off Camilla slightly and though she did look hot I'm getting a little tired of Lolly, surely she's due a holiday sometime soon. Stevie, as always, was good to see, but I wish I'd seen her early BS Xtra slot.

Unfortunatly you gona get some dickhead callers, you have to take the rough with the smooth i suppose
21-04-2010 17:41
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Guess so, glad it was someone like Paige (well, you know what I mean) and not Elise, I'm not sure she could have handled that.

CHEERS!
21-04-2010 18:48
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(21-04-2010 11:29 )whizzer Wrote:  
(21-04-2010 07:28 )Big Boobies Wrote:  See you all later for a catch-up;bye for now!

You're always welcome Big Boobies. It was a top lineup but still not an exceptional night.

So I didnt miss much then;didnt CLEO or CHARLIE O go naked then?;Never mind I've got footage of them doing that from earlier on!Has CHARLIE O had her boobs done;I really hope not;I havent heard much about her on here so I presume not a "special" night from her?I presume PAIGE and LOUISE were good? As for tonight;SODS LAW comes into play again!;CHARLIE C (as a one off!?;hopefully not) and TAMMY TAYLOR are on and I cant watch/record anything! Please report on here tomorrow with (hopefully) some vid caps;especally of CHARLIE C who might go "naked" if the callers get her feeling dirty!!! Read her blog for detyails! Anyway happy viewing/recording;I'll be in bed sulking!!!!
21-04-2010 20:04
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

Yeah dont worry bout paige she can take care of herself if sometimes she looks like shes angry she usally has one of her slaves on the phone . but as you saoid she looked upset then might just have been a dickhead theres a few about heard a few when waiting to get through to the girls. most take it as an occupational hazard now. i find the better you treat the girl on the end of the phone the better the call. and the more the girl is ;likely to do for you

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 21-04-2010 20:10 by HannahsPet.)
21-04-2010 20:07
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

(21-04-2010 14:56 )Rogerbee Wrote:  I thought that at one point she said something like this:

Maybe the caller was trying to catheterise her.

Sounds like Superm© was up to his tricks again Wink

21-04-2010 20:24
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

Not guilty Smile I know from experience not to "piss off" Paige Wink
21-04-2010 20:40
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

Tammy's on tonight!

21-04-2010 20:55
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

(21-04-2010 20:07 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Yeah dont worry bout paige she can take care of herself if sometimes she looks like shes angry she usally has one of her slaves on the phone . but as you saoid she looked upset then might just have been a dickhead theres a few about heard a few when waiting to get through to the girls. most take it as an occupational hazard now. i find the better you treat the girl on the end of the phone the better the call. and the more the girl is ;likely to do for you

She was definitely annoyed, and I certainly wouldn't have wanted to be on the receiving end!

CHEERS!
21-04-2010 21:23

Click here to watch Babestation TV