babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

RE: Babestation review thread.
It was Kandi, Camilla and Lori in that order on the 10pm freeview show last night. No 2-4-1s. Sad
Camilla used a lot of oil and was on for just over an hour.
Lori replaced her at 11.41pm and continued until well after midnight, putting on a very good performance. I posted some nice pics of Lori here
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid494929

Just after midnight on BSextra, Reede and Ella were doing a 2-4-1
20-04-2010 12:14
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

My eyes were shutting by the time Lori came back on BS2 so I admitted defeat and went to bed.

CHEERS!
20-04-2010 13:32
PersonaNonGrata Offline
Senior Poster

I don't know what happened to BS1 last night - I wanted to flash through my recording this morning, but all I got was 5 hours of black screen with just audio - did anyone else experience this?

BS2 and BSXtra were mainly dominated by Camilla and Lolly, with even STEVIE only being naked for a brief time.

Disgusted, from Tunbridge Wells

Lacey for Prime Minister! (Be honest, could she do a worse job than the present incumbent)

I can't believe they called "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" that - it should be called, "I Can't Believe They Claim This Tastes Like Butter."
...or, "I can't believe it's not axle-grease"

If anyone's looking for a psychic, I'm your man - I'm actually a medium (that's what it says on the back of my underpants)
21-04-2010 07:07
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(21-04-2010 07:07 )PersonaNonGrata Wrote:  I don't know what happened to BS1 last night - I wanted to flash through my recording this morning, but all I got was 5 hours of black screen with just audio - did anyone else experience this?

BS2 and BSXtra were mainly dominated by Camilla and Lolly, with even STEVIE only being naked for a brief time.

I did not notice any problem myself.
21-04-2010 07:13
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all;how was last night then? I couldnt record anything;my son still home BUT it looked like a crackng lineup!Most of my favourites! I look forward to seeing how they did;especially PAIGE,CLEO,LOUISE,CHARLIE O....Did CLEO,STEVIE or CHARLIE O go "naked"? And has she had her boob job yet;or is she not having them done;I hope not I love her as she is/was! See you all later for a catch-up;bye for now!
21-04-2010 07:28
PersonaNonGrata Offline
Senior Poster

(21-04-2010 07:13 )bytor Wrote:  
(21-04-2010 07:07 )PersonaNonGrata Wrote:  I don't know what happened to BS1 last night - I wanted to flash through my recording this morning, but all I got was 5 hours of black screen with just audio - did anyone else experience this?

I did not notice any problem myself.

Were you watching on freeview or sky? It could have just been a freeview problem. It wasn't a bad signal, because my recording had audio all the way through. I guess it could have been a problem with my DVD recorder, which has the occasional (disasterous) glitch.

Lacey for Prime Minister! (Be honest, could she do a worse job than the present incumbent)

I can't believe they called "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" that - it should be called, "I Can't Believe They Claim This Tastes Like Butter."

If anyone's looking for a psychic, I'm your man - I'm actually a medium (that's what it says on the back of my underpants)
21-04-2010 07:51
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

Good point-I was watching on Freesat sorry.
21-04-2010 07:54
PersonaNonGrata Offline
Senior Poster

(21-04-2010 07:54 )bytor Wrote:  Good point-I was watching on Freesat sorry.

Thanks - and don't be! Big Grin

21-04-2010 08:14
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Not very interesting again last night from 10pm to about 0.10am, which was all I saw.
It was Louise, Camilla and Lolly, in that order on the 10pm ch96 freeview show last night.
Lolly's appearance last night meant that she has now been on as often as Stevie, (24 nights in 3 months) and more than any other girl, on freeview Babestation before midnight.
see http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid495905
Lolly continued on ch94 until after midnight.

On ch95 BSextra at midnight, Stevie was only on for about a minute before she was replaced by Camilla.
21-04-2010 10:14
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I recorded BSXtra last night on sky from 1.30am-5.30am and it was not good, Paige was already on and just doing the normal Paige thing , mostly laid on her side with her knickers low down on her bum and playing with her hair shampoo advert style with a snarl on her face (she looks much better when she smiles). Charlie O then came on for a short time before she was joined by Louise in a tame 2-4-1, Louise then did a tame solo section before being replaced by Camilla , Camilla's section was ok but nothing special , she did not get naked or even pull her knickers low down, Cleo then came on and did an ok non naked section before being joined by Charlie O for a tame 2-4-1 , Charlie o finished the show off doing a very tame solo section and seemed to be really struggling to get any phone calls. PS i don't think this show could could survive without freeview , it a poor set , bad picture quality and not good camera work , most other shows and sets on sky are far superior.

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
21-04-2010 11:26

Click here to watch Babestation TV