Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

chrislatimer Offline
Banned

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
afroman didnt get in the shower did he hahaha.
17-04-2010 14:06
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Caty and Ashley really do love him then. Surprised Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

[Image: 24pf587.jpg]
17-04-2010 16:21
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

Well a bit of bad news for Elite once again. Tommie Jo and Gemma Massey must be going to leave Elite TV, as BlueBird have just announced in another thread that all model on there new TV stations will be exclusive to BlueBird.

Quote : "All babes will be exclusive to Bluebird on TV."

So I guess Jamie is going to have to start looking for replacements, or move daytime girls onto nights.
17-04-2010 19:16
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

(17-04-2010 19:16 )aceman65 Wrote:  Well a bit of bad news for Elite once again. Tommie Jo and Gemma Massey must be going to leave Elite TV, as BlueBird have just announced in another thread that all model on there new TV stations will be exclusive to BlueBird.

So I guess Jamie is going to have to start looking for replacements, or move daytime girls onto nights.

TJ is no great loss she was only on about once every three months if your lucky. An Gemma was never a fan of her so no big loss to me just means Jamie can bring in new replacements like he has done in the past an always comes up with another masterstroke. I mean how many people had heard of Mica before Jamie had signed her an now she is one of the best on the channels people move on but there will always be a replacement an in most case they will be better.

Bazinga!
(This post was last modified: 17-04-2010 19:35 by Wazo.)
17-04-2010 19:25
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(17-04-2010 19:16 )aceman65 Wrote:  Well a bit of bad news for Elite once again. Tommie Jo and Gemma Massey must be going to leave Elite TV, as BlueBird have just announced in another thread that all model on there new TV stations will be exclusive to BlueBird.

Tommie-Jo hasnt left elite yet. I know people have said i shouldnt post from babechannel babes facebook but tommie an hour ago posted on hers she hasnt left elite and elite havent given her shifts for some reason and they dont like her. so presume elite have put tommie on gardening leave till bluebird start

Piper Niven Superfan
17-04-2010 20:37
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

hope everyone's wrists have recovered from last night as

ASHLEY AND CATY ARE ON AGAIN TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and the cage set is back as well

Piper Niven Superfan
17-04-2010 21:09
unparalleled Offline
Senior Poster

Maybe I'm in the minority here but I can't stand the cage set.
17-04-2010 21:17
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

Well, here we go again with the cameraman trying to switch off the onscreen display to get rid of the blank timer in the bottom left. annoyed

Or is he trying to increase the gain, to improve the picture?

Either way, doing it on live TV, is not the time to be doing this. It should be done, between sessions. Makes them look like a bunch of amateurs.
17-04-2010 21:31
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

(17-04-2010 19:25 )Wazo Wrote:  

TJ is no great loss she was only on about once every three months if your lucky. An Gemma was never a fan of her so no big loss to me just means Jamie can bring in new replacements like he has done in the past an always comes up with another masterstroke. I mean how many people had heard of Mica before Jamie had signed her an now she is one of the best on the channels people move on but there will always be a replacement an in most case they will be better.

Again shows how different we are in our choice as i will be extremely sorry to see Gemma leave,

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
17-04-2010 21:36
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

(17-04-2010 21:17 )unparalleled Wrote:  Maybe I'm in the minority here but I can't stand the cage set.

na your not i aint fond of it myself its silly.
17-04-2010 21:46