Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 199 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Danica - Chat & Discussion

Bluearmy71 Offline
Army Of Blue

RE: Danica - Chat & Discussion
These points could just be kept on thrown back and forth to one another which imo would be a little silly!

It all boils down to taste as to what we find erotic or not, same as the women we like we would never agree on because we all like different ones and which ever Models performance it is will be loved by some and yet not liked as much by others, there will never be such a thing as a perfect show from any Model as some people will always complain about some aspects of it!
(This post was last modified: 10-04-2010 14:01 by Bluearmy71.)
10-04-2010 13:59
Find all posts by this user
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

I finally managed to get through to speak to her again last night, so as far as I'm concerned, the show was fucking awesome! Big Grin Actually, I also preferred the previous show she did (02/04/10), but that's mainly because it was the first time she finally went fully topless. Even though she now goes fully topless, which is great, I still loved the first night/late shows she did, as those shows really built up her reputation as being 'the queen of the tease'.

It's great to see people adding their own opinions on last night's show, I mean, this is what makes this forum a great place to be. At the end of the day, she's still being talked about on here, and her shows generate a massive amount of interest, so the girl must be doing something right. Hopefully she'll be back, but then, you never know what's going to happen in Danica's world, which just adds to her appeal. Well, it does for me. Smile Oh, big thanks to all the guys who once again added their caps/vids from last night's show. Cool
(This post was last modified: 10-04-2010 14:44 by Chilly.)
10-04-2010 14:18
scapaflow Offline
Master Poster

(10-04-2010 13:48 )BigBen Wrote:  I luurve Danica. She looked amazing last night and I personally like her style.

I guess it's all down to a matter of taste. I for one am not keen on the girls giving it the full on rough, fuck me, fuck me you bad boy, agressive stuff. I actually find it quite off putting when on the phone and I like to tell the girl what I'M going to do rather than just having swear words shouted at me.

Keep it up Danica, you can't please all of the people all of the time but you keep some of us very, very happy and you are unquestionably one of, if not the, most attractive women to have graced the babe shows Heart

couldn't have put it better, Big Ben. well said
10-04-2010 16:58
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

I don't think her performance was any better or even worse, just different. She should not be aware of any scars there are girls with a lot worse (Rochelle)

Great looking girl who doesn't really have any competitors in the looks department apart from maybe Fernanda but clearly is building a different career. Good luck to her.

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
10-04-2010 17:36
thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

(10-04-2010 17:36 )sweetsugar007 Wrote:  I don't think her performance was any better or even worse, just different. She should not be aware of any scars there are girls with a lot worse (Rochelle)

Great looking girl who doesn't really have any competitors in the looks department apart from maybe Fernanda but clearly is building a different career. Good luck to her.

So you think comparing Danica with some one who in your opinion has an inferior breast enhancement is the way to fill her with confidence...Rolleyes
I happen to think both Danica and Rochelle both have gorgeous boobs.

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
10-04-2010 17:44
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(10-04-2010 04:19 )Hexit Wrote:  honestly for the first 2 and a half hours you didn't miss much, shes very self conscious about her nipple scars and this is really hampering her performances. this is probably why her earlier shows were much better as she tried harder because she wasn't getting her tits out.

sad to say it but since she started going fully topless here show quality has dropped off substantially.

i dont think danica's nightshows have lost quality since she has gone fully topless. the past 2 shows she has been one of the best babes on

Piper Niven Superfan
10-04-2010 23:16
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

(10-04-2010 17:44 )thinwhiteduke Wrote:  
(10-04-2010 17:36 )sweetsugar007 Wrote:  I don't think her performance was any better or even worse, just different. She should not be aware of any scars there are girls with a lot worse (Rochelle)

So you think comparing Danica with some one who in your opinion has an inferior breast enhancement is the way to fill her with confidence...Rolleyes
I happen to think both Danica and Rochelle both have gorgeous boobs.

Maybe you should take your time and read properly what people are writing!!! There is a general inference on the forum that she seems to have a complex about these scars. My point if you managed to work it out is she should have no concerns in this area and if for whatever reason she did there is no need to be concerned. I hardly think she needs filling with confidence.

11-04-2010 02:47
thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

Yes I have read your post again. "There are girls with a lot worse". That's like saying they are ugly but there are uglier. Not sure if that's what you meant but that's the way it sounds.

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
11-04-2010 03:03
HEX!T Away
Retired

i guess some of you just don't want to see it,.
most women that get a boob job do it to boost confidence, some do it for work but in danicas case i think its the former.
you can see she is self conscious about the scars as she will cover up as soon as the cam gets to close.
she will also cover the scars when on her back quite happily showing the tops of her nipple while hiding the bottom. you may choose to ignore the fact or deny it thats your choice.
as i said i think this issue is whats hampering her performances since she has gone topless the tease factor has dissipated, when she was covered up she was a lot more active and suggestive. this doesn't normally go away just coz a girl gets her boobs out, often the opposite is seen, anna for instance has become totally extrovert since her transition to nights and her performances got hotter. while danica's have become stagnant.

im not being unfair saying this either, until she accepts the scars her performance will be less enthralling...

sorry if you don't agree but im just saying it as i see it.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 11-04-2010 03:18 by HEX!T.)
11-04-2010 03:16
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

Thin White Duke, I suggest you read it again as I am not making any inference to uglyliness!! Hexit's post however is a little more interesting.I think its a fair point he makes but wasn't her big thing about
the tease, the hand bra, nip slip etc once she went topless which we all wanted or at least I did her act was bound to change. She couldn't be how she was anymore,maybe she is just working it out. Ashley Emma took a little bit of time to transition from cute little daytime girl to "I can't believe she is doing this" girl.

As someone said earlier you cannot please all of the people all of the time.

11-04-2010 10:48
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66