Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
Anyone know who else is on tonight,i know Hazel is'nt as she said last night,i presume i have to wait until midnight now Danica is on.

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
09-04-2010 21:59
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrwotzup Offline
...---...

According to the Schedule Ashley Emma,Caty Cole,Gemma Massey,Mica Martinez and Danica of course.
09-04-2010 22:14
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Hmmm, the stream for channel 911 is now working. bladewave
10-04-2010 01:22
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

how about that. must be a miracle Wink

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
10-04-2010 01:25
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

(10-04-2010 01:22 )Chilly Wrote:  Hmmm, the stream for channel 911 is now working. bladewave

Yes, I noticed Jamie was online, just before checking out this forums own stream to his channel. So he must have been checking if it had been fixed yet.

He still hasn't answered my query on the stream though. Sad

He's definitely not going to win a Mr popularity contest, if he keeps ignoring his paying customers.
10-04-2010 01:30
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

New update.

Well although he hasn't got in touch with me or replied to my query, he has fixed the credit card stream so it now works!!!!!.

I say works, but he has replaced it with there own front page stream that redirects you to the subscription page after two minutes, Not a smart thing to do, when people are using it to call the channel.

Well I for one am no longer going to be using that service either. If he keeps on at this rate, he's not going to have any customers left.

He might as well take the credit card option off his front page, because no-one in there right mind is going to use it under those circumstances.

Sorry Jamie, but since your public argument with BlueBird, you have changed, and I can't say in a nice way either.

This is one person who may continue to watch your channel. But I will never be a paying customer ever again. So that's one you've lost.
10-04-2010 01:55
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

(10-04-2010 01:55 )aceman65 Wrote:  New update.

Well although he hasn't got in touch with me or replied to my query, he has fixed the credit card stream so it now works!!!!!.

I say works, but he has replaced it with there own front page stream that redirects you to the subscription page after two minutes, Not a smart thing to do, when people are using it to call the channel.

Well I for one am no longer going to be using that service either. If he keeps on at this rate, he's not going to have any customers left.

He might as well take the credit card option off his front page, because no-one in there right mind is going to use it under those circumstances.

Sorry Jamie, but since your public argument with BlueBird, you have changed, and I can't say in a nice way either.

This is one person who may continue to watch your channel. But I will never be a paying customer ever again. So that's one you've lost.

Could it just be that its the only stream they can get working at the moment bud so is better to give paying members a stream that times out instead of no stream at all while they try to fix the proper paying members stream just a suggestion.

Bazinga!
(This post was last modified: 10-04-2010 02:11 by Wazo.)
10-04-2010 02:02
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

Sorry Wazo, But it doesn't allow you to refresh. It redirects you to a subscription page.

If he'd used the same system as this site does : http://www.babechannels.co.uk/elite_babes.html then you do get the option to refresh, But that is the only stream at present that give you that option. Even there own stream doesn't allow it.

I don't believe for an instant that every member of his technical team are that incompetent to make a basic mistake like that.

For some reason he seems to have decided that he wants to charge for the stream. As I have noticed that he seems to no longer advertise the 24/7 stream on the TV broadcast anymore either.
10-04-2010 02:18
Bluearmy71 Offline
Army Of Blue

I understand peoples frustration with this I really do but what the hell are you all pointing the finger at Jamie for, Jamie is the shows Producer not the shows Technician, has any single one of you has a small problem with your PC/Laptop that's taken ages to fix? Just imagine the scale of the problems that could stem from running a webstream, if It went tits up like it did tonight I doubt all of us bar a few would have the first idea on how to fix it and even if we could having the added pressure of people wanting it fixed yesterday cant help matters!

Its a little like your dad taking a dump and you blaming your mum for the smell! Wink
10-04-2010 02:30
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

Sorry Blue, I know your on good terms with him, and I don't want any of this to affect yours or anyone else's opinion of me.

But I call it as I see it. I always have, and I'm not going to apologies for that. But if I don't get any information to tell me to the contrary, then what else can I do?

Yes I'm sure he is busy, but he was on here just over an hour ago, looking over the forum. He could have made a brief statement to say what the problem is.
(This post was last modified: 10-04-2010 02:51 by aceman65.)
10-04-2010 02:50