babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

PersonaNonGrata Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation review thread.
(04-04-2010 23:57 )vila Wrote:  ...Anyway, on to my favourite activity: the 2-4-1s...

...I didn't watch much BS2 live and when I saw some of the comments about the Karina/Stevie 2-4-1 I was really looking forward to watching my recording, but I was rather disappointed when I did. What could have been, and should have been, an excellent session was just a fairish one. Two things spoiled the early stages. First, the muppet on the mic mixer patched through Dani and Geri giving a loud and intrusive commentary on Lolly's performance on BS1. Second was the above-mentioned paranoia from the cameraman. Every time Karina's right hand looked like moving anywhere behind Stevie's temptingly upturned rear end the camera zoomed in on Stevie's face. Dork. A bit later when they were lying face down beside each other and the same hand was wandering about we got a close-up of their faces which lasted three and a half mins! Then, much later on, Karina's right hand again got very busy between Stevie's legs (from behind) without the cameraman turning a hair....

I'm just about to post a movie of this memorable event in STEVO'S THREAD - enjoy!

Lacey for Prime Minister! (Be honest, could she do a worse job than the present incumbent)

I can't believe they called "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" that - it should be called, "I Can't Believe They Claim This Tastes Like Butter."
...or, "I can't believe it's not axle-grease"

If anyone's looking for a psychic, I'm your man - I'm actually a medium (that's what it says on the back of my underpants)
05-04-2010 09:34
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

A pleasant surprise last night, we got Ella Jolie on Freeview before midnight for the first time!
She started the show at 10pm and was joined by Camilla at 10.28 for a tame 2-4-1.
There was a voice over at 10.30pm from Selena Deane (from sexstation webshow) advertising herself on the 3G.
Ella left at 10.37pm, leaving Camilla on her own until 6 minutes after midnight when she was replaced by Stevie. By then Camilla had been onscreen for well over 1½ hours. Wish they would keep the sessions to no longer than 45 minutes.

At midnight, it was Rochelle and Michelle with a phone each on BS2, while on BSextra it was Cleo on the phone.
05-04-2010 11:24
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

So it looks like I've missed a few good shows and quite a few mediocre ones! I might not be on here very much from now until my son goes back to uni in 3 weeks time;he caught me on here and told my wife;I could be in trouble BIG TIME! I've been threatened with password control, parental control,even divorce!!! etc. So my time on here could be severely limited,. BUT keep up the good work and I'll come on here if and when I'm able to..............................i still hope to record shows (again) if and when I'm able o..............If anyone knows if theres a way to bypass any sort of parental control or or locks etc (if this should happen) please email me on geoff22@hotmail.co.uk....Thanks and take care. (I use Windows 7).
(This post was last modified: 05-04-2010 11:38 by Big Boobies.)
05-04-2010 11:30
Paulie69 Offline
Anastasia Fan

(05-04-2010 11:24 )TheWatcher Wrote:  By then Camilla had been onscreen for well over 1½ hours. Wish they would keep the sessions to no longer than 45 minutes.

Seeing how hot Camilla was last night, i don't Big Grin
05-04-2010 14:00
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

(05-04-2010 11:30 )Big Boobies Wrote:  he caught me on here and told my wife;I could be in trouble BIG TIME! I've been threatened with password control, parental control,even divorce!!!

Sorry to hear about your filial difficulties BB. I know it's none of my business but If I was in your shoes I'd give the swine a bloody good hiding for grassing you up to your missus. The idle little sponger could then sling his hook and never darken your doorstep again. Hope this advice is of some help.

05-04-2010 17:21
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(05-04-2010 17:21 )Dan Volatile Wrote:  
(05-04-2010 11:30 )Big Boobies Wrote:  he caught me on here and told my wife;I could be in trouble BIG TIME! I've been threatened with password control, parental control,even divorce!!!

Sorry to hear about your filial difficulties BB. I know it's none of my business but If I was in your shoes I'd give the swine a bloody good hiding for grassing you up to your missus. The idle little sponger could then sling his hook and never darken your doorstep again. Hope this advice is of some help.

Thanks but I cant do that. How was CLEO last night;nicely naked as usual;any caps for me(us) PLEASE!!???
05-04-2010 17:30
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

(05-04-2010 17:30 )Big Boobies Wrote:  How was CLEO last night;nicely naked as usual;any caps for me(us) PLEASE!!???

Sorry mate, by some stupendous fuckwittery I managed to delete most of my recordings before viewing.

05-04-2010 17:50
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(05-04-2010 17:50 )Dan Volatile Wrote:  
(05-04-2010 17:30 )Big Boobies Wrote:  How was CLEO last night;nicely naked as usual;any caps for me(us) PLEASE!!???

Sorry mate, by some stupendous fuckwittery I managed to delete most of my recordings before viewing.
Never mind I've done that before! Thanks anyway!
05-04-2010 17:55
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Nobody seems to have reported about last nights show, so this is what I saw. Did not watch it live because I was watching the excellent Comedy Gala night on channel 4.
Dani started on ch96 at 10pm and was joined by Kandi for a 2-4-1 10 minutes later, which was ok and lasted 15 minutes. Kandi was then on solo until 11.36pm when she was replaced by Tiffany who had not been seen for about 2 weeks until last night. Tiffany continued to at least 20 minutes after midnight.

Daryl was on BS2 at midnight, while Paige and Lori were together for about a minute introducing BSextra until Lori went, leaving Paige on the phone.
06-04-2010 20:20
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

Just a quick follow up, Lori was her usual self naked for most of her section. Paige was excellant, looked as if she was going to go totally knickerless at times but no, just pulled down over her bum, she used a far bit of oil, rubbing it in her back and bum, in fact one of Paige's best performances on BS1, Daryll followed in a slinky dress and thong, as expected from Daryll a class performance, Karina followed from about 3.30 to 4.30 and stripped off completely, flashing her landing strip to many times to count, a great hour, Kandi fiished off the last half hour.
06-04-2010 20:47

Click here to watch Babestation TV