babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation review thread.
Paige did great show on partyland then ended up on bs2 then bsextra then finished of with a little 2-4-1 with daryl then finished show by herself great shows especially the 1:30 hr pland stint 11-12:30ish in boots and red underwear most of which she discarded ( well bra and her 2nd pair of panties )

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 02-04-2010 12:02 by HannahsPet.)
02-04-2010 11:59
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(02-04-2010 11:59 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Paige did great show on partyland then ended up on bs2 then bsextra then finished of with a little 2-4-1 with daryl then finished show by herself great shows especially the 1:30 hr pland stint 11-12:30ish in boots and red underwear most of which she discarded ( well bra and her 2nd pair of panties )

Thanks for that;I enjoyed her on BS2;shes definitely improving by the show! So what about Camilla and the woodstain on BSXTra? Anyone?
02-04-2010 12:11
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

(02-04-2010 12:11 )Big Boobies Wrote:  So what about Camilla and the woodstain on BSXTra?

My post does exactly what is says on the tin.
Camilla did actually fall in a vat of wood stain.

Either that or she overdid it with the fake tan.

02-04-2010 12:27
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(02-04-2010 11:59 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Paige did great show on partyland then ended up on bs2 then bsextra then finished of with a little 2-4-1 with daryl then finished show by herself great shows especially the 1:30 hr pland stint 11-12:30ish in boots and red underwear most of which she discarded ( well bra and her 2nd pair of panties )

It would appear that most of Paige's best shows are now on pre-Freeview PL. annoyed
02-04-2010 12:46
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(02-04-2010 12:46 )vila Wrote:  

It would appear that most of Paige's best shows are now on pre-Freeview PL. annoyed

Thats not fair on us Freeviewers is it? I refuse to record Partyland Freeview as its so tame (compared to BS1 and BS2) and the graphics are HUGE! Its a shame as PAIGE has said on her blog that she prefers Partyland where the rules are stricter but she really comes into her own on the "main" BS channels! Her most recent BS shows have been FANTASTIC despite her on-going back problems! I like the way she now moves her pants well down showing off her lovely bum;she likes doing that as well according to her blog! All I can say is well done PAIGE and keep it up! my best recording of her ever was the shower scene with REE PETRA;absolutely spell-binding! I also think its a shame that Partyland has a new set most nights;when its a college or office I believe PAIGE gives of her best as she likes role-play and we miss out again on BS1 and BS2! We seem to be caught both ways at the moment;it needs sorting!
(This post was last modified: 02-04-2010 15:50 by Big Boobies.)
02-04-2010 15:38
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I recorded BS1 last night from around 1.10am-5am , i thought it was a very good show , Stevie was on first wearing some slightly see-through knickers and getting in some good positions, she kept pulling her knickers down low at one side and nearly showing everything but not quite ,(i like this) she also went naked for a time as well. Karina then came on and did some good bum to camera positions , she then got naked, and what a good naked section it was , her landing strip was on show for most of her section and some of the positions she adopted were not far away from being full frontal , the camera man did not seem to mind either he did not bother to move away , Camilla then came on and soon got naked ,it was good section but not as good as Karina's naked section .(i never thought i would be saying that) Stevie then came back on for the last few minutes of my recording. Karina also did a naked section on BSXtra also displaying her landing strip , but was told to put her knickers back on at around 5am when the show leaves freeview , so it looks like the girls are not allowed to go naked after 5am on sky as-well as freeview , although i am sure i have seen the girls naked in the past on sky , could be wrong tho. PS it was the sky 5am-5.30am section that Karina had to put her knickers back on for

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 02-04-2010 18:34 by mr mystery.)
02-04-2010 18:29
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

To add a bit of detail to mr mystery's post, Stevie went nude in her second BS1 spot and Karina was still nude when Freeview BSX closed at 5:00am.

It was a rather lean night for my favourite 2-4-1 activity. Stevie and Daryl had an ok but tamish effort on BS1 and there were Cleo/Rochelle spots on BS2 and PL. They were very tame on BS2 - not much more than a bit of gentle stroking with fingertips. Not for the first time, despite its alleged tameness, PL's offering was better - with the girls at least managing a bit of groping and fondling.

Overall, Karina had to be the night's star turn - her nude spots seemed a lot less coy than what we've seen before.
02-04-2010 21:04
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(02-04-2010 21:04 )vila Wrote:  To add a bit of detail to mr mystery's post, Stevie went nude in her second BS1 spot and Karina was still nude when Freeview BSX closed at 5:00am.

It was a rather lean night for my favourite 2-4-1 activity. Stevie and Daryl had an ok but tamish effort on BS1 and there were Cleo/Rochelle spots on BS2 and PL. They were very tame on BS2 - not much more than a bit of gentle stroking with fingertips. Not for the first time, despite its alleged tameness, PL's offering was better - with the girls at least managing a bit of groping and fondling.

Overall, Karina had to be the night's star turn - her nude spots seemed a lot less coy than what we've seen before.

Its a shame I recorded BS2 and not BS1 then;although I saw CLEO and Karina naked I didnt see Karina's lovely lower thatch;what a lovely girl! And not at all worried apparently!'
02-04-2010 21:38
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

I was disappointed by the lack of variety last night.
Channel 96 started at 10pm with Lolly. She was on for 38 minutes before she had her tits out! That was 7 minutes after she had been joined by Linsey for a 2-4-1.
Linsey went solo at 10.40pm. Daryl joined her at 11.17pm with Linsey leaving at 11.22pm. Daryl continued until 11.43pm when she was replaced by Lolly.
Daryl had been on the previous night and Lolly the night before that.

At midnight, all 3 freeview channels were showing the same 3 girls again.
Lolly was on BS1, Linsey was on BS2 and Daryl was on BSextra.
Switched off and went to bed.

Channel 98 Bangbabes was much better than this last night, with Charlie Monaco, Annie, Tori and Donna.
03-04-2010 11:06
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I did not watch much of the BS shows last night , mainly due to the fact that i was watching Danica on Elite and later Caty Cole and Sophia Knight (to of my favorite girls) the bits i did see i thought were a little tame in comparison with the previous nights shows , so i decided to record the Elite shows instead . Another reason i did not bother recording the BS shows was due to the fact that about 12.30am when still deciding what shows to record i flicked over to BS2 and the bloody split screen was being used, Lynsey and Ella were on , two girls two phone's split screen is not for me , i thought "Babestation" from this forum was going to let them know that most people hate split screen .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 03-04-2010 12:10 by mr mystery.)
03-04-2010 12:09

Click here to watch Babestation TV