babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: Babestation review thread.
I recorded BS2 last night from 12am-5am and was disappointed with the show , Stevie was on first and just did the same routine as she had done earlier on BSI , Rochelle then came on and used some cream , Lynsey then came on and did a average 2-4-1 with Rochelle, Lynsey then went solo for a time wearing big knickers, Rochelle then came back and did another average 2-4-1 with Lynsey, Rochelle then went solo and used oil before being joined by Georgie in a 2-4-1 , Georgie then did the last section of my recording solo and it was the best section of my recording..... The reason i was disappointed with the show was due to the fact that i had seen two very good naked sections by Lori and Rochelle (pre freeview) Rochelle did a very good naked section in the bath on Partyland , and was not far away from showing every thing, and Lori did a good naked section on BS2 just before the show goes live on freeview, Stevie then came on the mic just before BS2 starts on freeview and said she was going to get naked which she did not , nor did any of the girls on BS2 on freeview all night .. I just hope CELLCASTS discrimination towards the freeview shows as not reared it ugly head again as the shows last night were much better before the went out on freeview and not just because then went naked ,the camera work was better as well .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
25-03-2010 13:18
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

At 3.00 we had the possibly unique situation that all seven phone babes were on simultaneously. Rochelle and Linsey on BS2. Stevie and Michelle on BS1. Georgie and Ree on PL and lonely Lori naked on the Extra sofa. Probably hoping that nobody on freeview would switch over to Bang with all that going on. It didn't work though as I had a shufti at Kelly Carter ex of this parish. She looked very tasty but still wasn't giving enough arse.

There was another babe sandwich in the PL graveyard slot with Lori, Ree and Michelle sharing the bath. It was a jolly jape with the usual giggling and larking about that you get in 3-4-1's. I enjoyed them bouncing their backsides on the side of the bath in perfect harmony.

25-03-2010 13:46
Lollorosso Offline
Senior Poster

(25-03-2010 10:53 )TheWatcher Wrote:  When Georgie was on the phone on BSextra, shortly after midnight, she was thrutching away that much, that the couch was visibly moving to the left of the screen. Don't know how long it would have taken for her to move it across to one of the other sets. It moved a few inches while I was watching.

Ah, Georgie's signature move; she should trademark that. Love to see her on a DFS ad.

Tattoos, implants: the kiss of death to sexiness.
25-03-2010 20:18
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

remmebr when she was thrusting sdo hard she fell off it lol

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
25-03-2010 20:27
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(25-03-2010 13:18 )mr mystery Wrote:  I recorded BS2 last night from 12am-5am and was disappointed with the show , Stevie was on first and just did the same routine as she had done earlier on BSI , Rochelle then came on and used some cream , Lynsey then came on and did a average 2-4-1 with Rochelle, Lynsey then went solo for a time wearing big knickers, Rochelle then came back and did another average 2-4-1 with Lynsey, Rochelle then went solo and used oil before being joined by Georgie in a 2-4-1 , Georgie then did the last section of my recording solo and it was the best section of my recording..... The reason i was disappointed with the show was due to the fact that i had seen two very good naked sections by Lori and Rochelle (pre freeview) Rochelle did a very good naked section in the bath on Partyland , and was not far away from showing every thing, and Lori did a good naked section on BS2 just before the show goes live on freeview, Stevie then came on the mic just before BS2 starts on freeview and said she was going to get naked which she did not , nor did any of the girls on BS2 on freeview all night .. I just hope CELLCASTS discrimination towards the freeview shows as not reared it ugly head again as the shows last night were much better before the went out on freeview and not just because then went naked ,the camera work was better as well .

Hi there.Yes this sounds worrying;I thought that Sky and Freeview viewers were now being treated equally!I also thought that nudity couldnt happen until midnight or after;funny that I havent seen any of the "regular" naked girls go naked on BS1 between 22.00 and midnight;although often their pants are well down on occasions!and Partyland dont show any nudity after Freeview starts up!(It souinds like ROCHELLE is one girl to watch!;if only she was on the show that I record!) But why not;surely the same set of rules apply to all broadcasting in this country;sorry to open this up again........Besides some "normal" television programmes or films show much more before 22.00 than we are allowed on an "adult" show!What a bizarre situation!
I presume REE's shower session was on BS1 Freeview well after midnight? I nearly recorded BS1 entirely but after being very disappointed recently I chose BSXtra;again not a very good choice;saw the lovely GEORGIE once but didnt see REE at all and ROCHELLE only at the very end for 3 MINUTES;THANKS CELLCAST!
(This post was last modified: 25-03-2010 21:08 by Big Boobies.)
25-03-2010 21:01
PersonaNonGrata Offline
Senior Poster

(25-03-2010 21:01 )Big Boobies Wrote:  Hi there.Yes this sounds worrying;I thought that Sky and Freeview viewers were now being treated equally!I also thought that nudity couldnt happen until midnight or after;funny that I havent seen any of the "regular" naked girls go naked on BS1 between 22.00 and midnight;although often their pants are well down on occasions!and Partyland dont show any nudity after Freeview starts up!(It souinds like ROCHELLE is one girl to watch!;if only she was on the show that I record!) But why not;surely the same set of rules apply to all broadcasting in this country;sorry to open this up again........Besides some "normal" television programmes or films show much more before 22.00 than we are allowed on an "adult" show!What a bizarre situation!
I presume REE's shower session was on BS1 Freeview well after midnight? I nearly recorded BS1 entirely but after being very disappointed recently I chose BSXtra;again not a very good choice;saw the lovely GEORGIE once but didnt see REE at all and ROCHELLE only at the very end for 3 MINUTES;THANKS CELLCAST!

Fear not freeviewers - Stevie DID go naked on BS1 last night. But I thought the rule was that there could be no nudity before midnight on freeview. Then again, I also thought nudity was banned between 5.00am and 5.30am, until Lori did the slot naked the whole time, a few nights ago!

Lacey for Prime Minister! (Be honest, could she do a worse job than the present incumbent)

I can't believe they called "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" that - it should be called, "I Can't Believe They Claim This Tastes Like Butter."
...or, "I can't believe it's not axle-grease"

If anyone's looking for a psychic, I'm your man - I'm actually a medium (that's what it says on the back of my underpants)
25-03-2010 23:11
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(25-03-2010 13:18 )mr mystery Wrote:  I just hope CELLCASTS discrimination towards the freeview shows as not reared it ugly head again . . .

Huh It's never gone away! You only have to look at what happens to BSX as soon as it goes to Freeview to see that.

(25-03-2010 21:01 )Big Boobies Wrote:  I thought that Sky and Freeview viewers were now being treated equally!

Huh You have to be joking! As I said above, look at BSX, the evidence was there in front of you just before Freeview shut down:

Quote:. . . and ROCHELLE only at the very end for 3 MINUTES;THANKS CELLCAST!

Those three minutes were raunchier than all the rest of Cellcast's Freeview output for the whole night put together. Why? I'm willing to bet it was because the girls had been told they would basically be doing a Sky-only show so they started to get into their stride right from the off. I can well imagine how it progressed (I've seen some footage of what happens on BSX pre-Freeview). If I'm wrong I'll be only too pleased if some Sky viewer can prove it to us with a video of that last half hour.

To ram home the point, on BS2 when Rochelle briefly licked Linsey's nipple Linsey used the old dodge of bringing the phone across to hide what was happening.

Freeview the same as Sky? In your dreams, mate!

Edited for typos.
(This post was last modified: 26-03-2010 01:34 by vila.)
26-03-2010 00:30
PersonaNonGrata Offline
Senior Poster

(26-03-2010 08:44 )Big Boobies Wrote:  Morning all. I recorded BS1 till midnight and then BS2 ....followed by CHARLIE O who was almost naked at midnight;she was waiting for someone to tell her what to do!.......She oiled her body up nicely front and back!

Oh dear - if only you'd recorded BS1 a little longer - STEVO joined her for a NAKED 2-4-1 (yes, Stevie did 2 naked 2-4-1s last night..... both on freeview!)

Lacey for Prime Minister! (Be honest, could she do a worse job than the present incumbent)

I can't believe they called "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" that - it should be called, "I Can't Believe They Claim This Tastes Like Butter."
...or, "I can't believe it's not axle-grease"

If anyone's looking for a psychic, I'm your man - I'm actually a medium (that's what it says on the back of my underpants)
26-03-2010 09:10
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. I recorded BS1 till midnight and then BS2. BS1 started with Reede (unusual)for about 18 minutes going topless.BUT at 22.07 (very early!) she moved her pants right down and was crouching and "Naked!) very raunchy for that time of night! I then saw Reede and STEVIE together and then STEVIE solo followed by CHARLIE O who was almost naked at midnight;she was waiting for someone to tell her what to do!.......She oiled her body up nicely front and back!VERY NICE!In the 2-4-1 with STEVIE and Reede Reede pulled STEVIE'S bra off;quite funny really! Then we had nipple licking,spanking and kissing.STEVIE in her solo section bounced and pulled her pants down a bit briefly as usual! She also gave us some nice bumshots!
BS2 started with CLEO for about 3 minutes;obviously finished her only BS2 section! pre-Freeview! SHIT! I didnt see her again.Then I saw Reede going topless,PAIGE and Reede then PAIGE solo;she seemed to do very well;braless and pulling pants down as usual!I also saw STEVIE solo and in a "naked" 2-4-1 with Camilla;the first time I've seen a naked 2-4-1" I also saw REE who went topless;what a lovely busty girl she is! And CHARLIE O finished the show off for about 33 minutes going braless and shaking everything nicely;BUT NOT NAKED! SHAME!
So not too bad a show;I will keep my recording for the up to date footage of the lovely PAIGE! Please send in your reports;how did CLEO,CHARLIE O and PAIGE do elsewhere;I understand CLEO slipped again and I missed her! SHIT!!!Never mind I've got her naked before;though not with any slips!
Just an observation;just before midnight CHARLIE O said once or twice that there was only a few minutes left before Sky joined Freeview so get your calls in quick! She was obviously confused and meant Freeview joining Sky;but obviously doidnt know (or had forgotten!? that Freeview BS1 starts at 22.00 now!)
Anyway work now;hope to see you all later.Bye for now.
26-03-2010 10:44
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(26-03-2010 09:10 )PersonaNonGrata Wrote:  
(26-03-2010 08:44 )Big Boobies Wrote:  Morning all. I recorded BS1 till midnight and then BS2 ....followed by CHARLIE O who was almost naked at midnight;she was waiting for someone to tell her what to do!.......She oiled her body up nicely front and back!

Oh dear - if only you'd recorded BS1 a little longer - STEVO joined her for a NAKED 2-4-1 (yes, Stevie did 2 naked 2-4-1s last night..... both on freeview!)

Thats typical;unfortunately I set my dvd recorder up and went to bed at about 11.00;didnt even see CHARLIE O then! never mind UI've seen her naked before anyway and saw STEVIE and Camilla naked together later on! Just annoyed that I didnt see CLEO at all;apart from 3 minutes at the start of BS2;never mind I've got her naked previously!Thanks anyway.
26-03-2010 10:50

Click here to watch Babestation TV