babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

RE: Babestation review thread.
(24-03-2010 12:50 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  wasnt much of a suprise regarding linsey since geri said she was on at the start

Might have been a surprise for some freeviewers since we did not get Geri at the start.
I guessed it would be Linsey, because it said on the forum earlier that she would be on last night.
24-03-2010 13:06
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

BSExtra had:

Dionne
Michelle
Megan
Dionne again
Tammy
Linsey

Dionne was in good form but the highlight was Tammy.
If my lipreading was accurate she said: "Piss on my face....piss in my mouth....piss on my tits...piss all over me.....piss in my arse.....etc etc etc.
I'm not really into all that but I'd make an exception in Tammy's case.
She looked fantastic as well.

24-03-2010 14:21
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(24-03-2010 14:21 )Dan Volatile Wrote:  BSExtra had:

Dionne
Michelle
Megan
Dionne again
Tammy
Linsey

If my lipreading was accurate she said: "Piss on my face....piss in my mouth....piss on my tits...piss all over me.....piss in my arse.....etc etc etc.

tammy was the highlight of bs last night. she should wash her mouth out lol. as for bsxtra geri said all the babes on the shows will be on and in the 3 hours bsxtra was on screen it was mainly dionne and tammy. the other babes like megan were on for 10 min and then off. does annoy me that when they say all the babes will be on bsxtra and then arent

Piper Niven Superfan
24-03-2010 14:44
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Eden Black
(24-03-2010 10:53 )TheWatcher Wrote:  [quote='Rammyrascal' pid='380224' dateline='1269383908']
If BB was wondering about the message in the box just before midnight last night, when he changed channels
Coming up, a very special mystery guest, stay tuned
it was Linsey D.M. who had just returned from the USA, and she replaced Michelle at 6 minutes past midnight.
On ch95, Dionne introduced BSextra at midnight.

Hi there;yes I saw Linsey Dawn on BS2 last night.
24-03-2010 15:13
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(24-03-2010 14:44 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(24-03-2010 14:21 )Dan Volatile Wrote:  BSExtra had:

Dionne
Michelle
Megan
Dionne again
Tammy
Linsey

tammy was the highlight of bs last night. she should wash her mouth out lol. as for bsxtra geri said all the babes on the shows will be on and in the 3 hours bsxtra was on screen it was mainly dionne and tammy. the other babes like megan were on for 10 min and then off. does annoy me that when they say all the babes will be on bsxtra and then arent

So should I have recorded BSxtra to see TAMMY as I only saw her briefly on BS2 and she didnt go naked!What did she do on BSXtra?Was she more suggestive than usual? I usually miss a good bSXTra show when frequently I dont record it! Last nights BS2 was not very good at all;guess whos deleted his recording?! Please let me know how TAMMY did as I am a bit miffed at a below par? performance by her on BS2 last night. It sounds like she was pretty filthy?;Bye for now;see you all later.
(This post was last modified: 24-03-2010 15:19 by Big Boobies.)
24-03-2010 15:18
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

In addition to my previous post
Click here (Michelle Moist)
or
Click here (Linsey)
for some pics from last night
24-03-2010 16:49
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

(24-03-2010 14:21 )Dan Volatile Wrote:  Piss on my face....piss in my mouth....piss on my tits...piss all over me.....piss in my arse.....

Lip reading my calls now Dan
bladewave Wink
24-03-2010 20:14
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

(24-03-2010 20:14 )Sm© Wrote:  
(24-03-2010 14:21 )Dan Volatile Wrote:  Piss on my face....piss in my mouth....piss on my tits...piss all over me.....piss in my arse.....

Lip reading my calls now Dan
bladewave Wink

No!

You're jesting!

You dirty bastard pervert!

I take it this recording is for your own personal use then!

24-03-2010 20:33
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. I decided to try something different last night! I just recorded BSXtra for a change hoing to at least see GEORGIE REE PETRA and ROCHELLE! The show started with Geri talking to GEORGIE before GEORGIE went on the bed;she'd already been on daytime;what stamina! She was on for about 55 minutes really shaking her body and her lovely tits! This was all I saw of her solo though!Then MICHELLE joined her for about 15 minutes in a "tamish" 2-4-1 of about 16 minutes.Then MICHELLE was on for about 35 minutes going naked as usual;at one stage she was joined by 3G girl Cherry briefly!then LORI came on for about 1 hour 20 minutes and went naked as usual! Then Linsey Dawn was on for about 1 hour going braless and really shaking her tits.Then ROCHELLE joined her at 04.56;YES only 3 minutes or so of Freeview!So not a very good show;GEORGIE was very good (as usual!) but I decided not to keep it;not "different enough"! I'm wondering if BS2 might have been better for me;I probably would have seen GEORGIE anyway and ROCHELLE for longer? and REE! I understand REE went in the shower as well!;I presume that was on BS1?;please let me know and what time.Thanks.Anyway work now;I'll see you all later;keep your reports coming in as usual!
(This post was last modified: 25-03-2010 21:04 by Big Boobies.)
25-03-2010 08:44
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

BS1 started on ch96 at 10pm with Stevie. She was followed at 10.43pm by Michelle Moist. At 11pm, Michelle was joined by Ree Petra for a quite good 2-4-1, a small amount of oil was used by Ree. At 11.32pm, Ree departed leaving Michelle on her own until she was joined by Linsey D.M. at 11.48pm. At 1 minute after midnight, Michelle left, leaving Linsey to carry on. The onscreen graphics were then removed for some minutes while Linsey was on. Stopped watching at 00.18am

Stevie was on BS2 at midnight.

When Georgie was on the phone on BSextra, shortly after midnight, she was thrutching away that much, that the couch was visibly moving to the left of the screen. Don't know how long it would have taken for her to move it across to one of the other sets. It moved a few inches while I was watching.
25-03-2010 10:53

Click here to watch Babestation TV