babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation review thread.
(21-03-2010 11:56 )Dan Volatile Wrote:  Partyland (on Freeview) was the Rosie, Daryl and Kandi show.
They each appeared twice and included Rosie+Daryl and Rosie+Kandi sections.
Rosie never went A to C once which was a bit cruel of her.

So did ROSIE spend all her time on Partyland/ Never mind I LOVED what I recorded and watched this morning;the best-ever braless energetic footage of KANDI! DARYL again was GREAT;and both of them together;WOW what chemistry;the shower was only just big enough for their tits!
Its good to see the shower being used again;ROSIE and LOUISE next please!
(This post was last modified: 21-03-2010 13:10 by Big Boobies.)
21-03-2010 13:08
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

All I can add to the previous reports is that Geri and Lori were introducing BSextra at midnight before Lori went on the phone.

I posted a couple of pics of the 3-4-1 on BS1 around 10.30pm here
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid378178
21-03-2010 13:24
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

As usual I'm a bit late with this but I have to say that I thought Freeview last night (Sat/Sun) was pretty good. On balance I suppose you would have to call it Kandi's Night. She was very good throughout and especially in the shower. She really seemed in her element in the 2-4-1s, which were generally fairly good - the shower one (Kandi/Daryl) was outstanding and even those on PL were about as good as we can expect on there these days.

They even found a competent cameraman to operate Crappy Cam - colour balance about the best we ever get on that thing and aspect ratio correctly set.

Well done all concerned.

(What a shame they couldn't keep hold of that cameraman for tonight, which is snafu time again. Cut from Kandi on the bed on BS1 to Tiff in the shower for 4 or 5 mins, with aspect ratio ok but colour balance crap. Inexplicably cut away to BS2 for 2 mins Huh then back to Tiff in the shower, still with duff colour but now also with the aspect ratio fucked. Huhannoyed)

Edit: Should have added that the second visit to Tiff in the shower lasted only about 3 mins before they abandoned the whole idea and put Kandi back on the bed.
(This post was last modified: 22-03-2010 10:53 by vila.)
22-03-2010 02:29
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. How did you get on last night? I decided to record just BS1 for a change;BIG MISTAKE! I thought that I would at least see CHARLIE O'NEAL and CLEO plus several other of my favourite girls;WRONG! BS1 was basically "The Tiffany and KANDI Show!" It started with KANDI for about 25 minutes going topless and playing with her tits! Then Tiffany joined her for a tame 2-4-1 for about 5 minutes with nipple licking!Then Tiffany was on for about 40 minutes wearing a small white t shirt.She said she wanted to do a wet t shirt section and sprayed oil and then cream on herself getting very wet but didnt take her wet t shirt off at all!Up until midnightish it was just tiffany and/or KANDI.then just after midnight Tiffany was in the shower;not as good as previous shower sessions though!Then back to KANDI and then Tiffany again.Then KANDI again!Tiffany was quite good but KANDI kept covered up mostly;how different to the night before! At about 2.20 ROCHELLE came on for about 1 hour and 20 minutes and went naked as she does regularly now;this was the 3am Special! I really love that girl;I dont usually rave over coloured girls but she has such a lovely busty body that you cant help but love her!'Then Jada came on for the last 35 minutes or so and also went naked as she does!So not a very good show;it was mainly just KANDI and Tiffany until 02.20ish! Unfortunately KANDI was in a covered-up mode most of the time last night;disappointing after recent shows! She always looks lovely though! BUT worse still;NO cLEO or CHARLIE O! I bet they went naked on BS2 as usual;I normally record that show;perhaps I should have done? I'm sure you'll let me know how they did and where! Anyway work now;please send in reports on "your" shows as usual;I will catch up later on and hope for better results tonight;yes I've already deleted my recording! Bye for now;see you later.
(This post was last modified: 22-03-2010 08:24 by Big Boobies.)
22-03-2010 08:23
PersonaNonGrata Offline
Senior Poster

(22-03-2010 08:23 )Big Boobies Wrote:  Morning all. How did you get on last night? I decided to record just BS1 for a change;BIG MISTAKE! I thought that I would at least see CHARLIE O'NEAL and CLEO plus several other of my favourite girls;WRONG! BS1 was basically "The Tiffany and KANDI Show!" It started with KANDI for about 25 minutes going topless and playing with her tits! Then Tiffany joined her for a tame 2-4-1 for about 5 minutes with nipple licking!Then Tiffany was on for about 40 minutes wearing a small white t shirt.She said she wanted to do a wet t shirt section and sprayed oil and then cream on herself getting very wet but didnt take her wet t shirt off at all!Up until midnightish it was just tiffany and/or KANDI.then just after midnight Tiffany was in the shower;not as good as previous shower sessions though!Then back to KANDI and then Tiffany again.Then KANDI again!Tiffany was quite good but KANDI kept covered up mostly;how different to the night before! At about 2.20 ROCHELLE came on for about 1 hour and 20 minutes and went naked as she does regularly now;this was the 3am Special! I really love that girl;I dont usually rave over coloured girls but she has such a lovely busty body that you cant help but love her!'Then Jada came on for the last 35 minutes or so and also went naked as she does!So not a very good show;it was mainly just KANDI and Tiffany until 02.20ish! Unfortunately KANDI was in a covered-up mode most of the time last night;disappointing after recent shows! She always looks lovely though! BUT worse still;NO cLEO or CHARLIE O! I bet they went naked on BS2 as usual;I normally record that show;perhaps I should have done? I'm sure you'll let me know how they did and where! Anyway work now;please send in reports on "your" shows as usual;I will catch up later on and hope for better results tonight;yes I've already deleted my recording! Bye for now;see you later.

Sorry mate, you're not going to like this...

CHARLIE did the 3 oclock special on BSXtra, where she finished her set with a NAKED 2-4-1 with TIFFANY! Well, she still had her hold-ups on, but the knickers were discarded long ago!

...and on BS2, CHARLIE did the last slot (for freeviewers), where she went naked, and the screen finally went black (at 04:49am) when she was in the middle of ANOTHER NAKED 2-4-1 with ROCHELLE!

sorry!

Lacey for Prime Minister! (Be honest, could she do a worse job than the present incumbent)

I can't believe they called "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" that - it should be called, "I Can't Believe They Claim This Tastes Like Butter."
...or, "I can't believe it's not axle-grease"

If anyone's looking for a psychic, I'm your man - I'm actually a medium (that's what it says on the back of my underpants)
22-03-2010 10:05
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

BSextra was introduced at midnight on freeview by Karina and Jada. Jada then went on the phones and was soon naked.
Cleo and Rochelle did a 2-4-1 on BS2 shortly after midnight.
22-03-2010 12:01
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I recorded BSXtra from 12am-5am last night , Jada was on first and soon went naked , Rochelle then came on and said the F word on the mic and apologised for saying a naughty word, she was solo for a time before being joined by Jada in a 2-4-1 both girls went naked for a short time ,Jada then left leaving Rochelle on her own , Jodie then joined Rochelle on the phones for a 2-4-1, Charlie O then came on and was on solo for a time before being joined by Tiffany for a 2-4-1 and both getting naked for a time , Tiffany then did a solo section (not naked) at one point she walked towards the camera and pulled the front of her knickers to far down revealing more than she is allowed, Cleo then came on and was solo for a short time before being joined by Jodie in a 2-4-1(not naked) Tiffany then came on for the last section of my recording ,

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
22-03-2010 17:39
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(22-03-2010 10:05 )PersonaNonGrata Wrote:  .

Sorry mate, you're not going to like this...

CHARLIE did the 3 oclock special on BSXtra, where she finished her set with a NAKED 2-4-1 with TIFFANY! Well, she still had her hold-ups on, but the knickers were discarded long ago!

...and on BS2, CHARLIE did the last slot (for freeviewers), where she went naked, and the screen finally went black (at 04:49am) when she was in the middle of ANOTHER NAKED 2-4-1 with ROCHELLE!

sorry!

Hi there;I knew what you were going to tell me!I thought I would play it safe on BS1 but how wrong could I have been! It was just Tiffany and (a mostly covered up KANDI!) all night plus Jada and ROCHELLe towards the end!How I wished I recorded BS2 as I usually do;yhats what I'll do tonight.I presume CLEO didnt go naked at all? Thanks anyway.
22-03-2010 19:06
p@man Offline
mostly harmless ...

(22-03-2010 17:39 )mr mystery Wrote:  ... Tiffany then did a solo section (not naked) at one point she walked towards the camera and pulled the front of her knickers to far down revealing more than she is allowed ...

Surprised Oo-er! Any of you noble capsters catch this one?

After all is said and done, a whole lot more is said than done
22-03-2010 21:24
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

First a note about my earlier comments re Crappy Cam on BS1. After the excellent previous night I was exasperated that the camera problems had returned and, although it was obvious that the studio crew were aware of the situation, that exasperation was reflected in my post. Also I missed Kandi's on screen acknowledgement of the situation because I'd gone channel-hopping to find out where the Cleo/Rochelle content had come from (BS2). If I'd heard that I think my tone would have been a bit milder.

Technical problems are one thing, show content is quite another and I was disappointed with the 2-4-1s on BS1 last night after such an excellent show the night before - 'chalk and cheese' just about covers it. We got two very short Kandi/Tiffany offorts which looked as if some malevolent Time Lord had sabotaged the channel. Anyone watching who hadn't seen the show since it opened on Freeview back in March 2009 could be forgiven for thinking that nothing much had changed in the meantime. Kandi gave Tiff's nipple a couple of flicks with her tongue at the start of the first one and there was some brief boob groping and a couple of quick pecks in the second one but otherwise it was back to the old no-touching, no-kissing, no-licking, no-sucking formula that I thought was a thing of the past. The rest of BS1 was back to normal with Tiff getting messy the way she likes to and Jada going nude later on.

Cleo and Rochelle gave us an entertaining 2-4-1 on BS2, where Charlie and Jada both went nude and Karina looked superb in some black latex gear. Although Charlie and Rochelle both went nude in their 2-4-1 they didn't do a lot, at least not on Freeview, spending a good deal of the time in the old Freeview side-by-side face-down position. They were very conscious of the approach of Freeview shutdown, making a point of mentioning it, so it would be interesting to know what they got up to when released from the surviving Freeview restrictions. My screen didn't go black at 4:49am like PNG's - the show carried on to the usual 5:00am close.

Charlie and Tiff went nude in their BSX 2-4-1, which could have been excellent but was spoiled by the cameraman's intrusive censorship. Every time Charlie seemed about to do something interesting the camera zoomed in for a close-up of Tiff's face and whatever Charlie was doing was off screen. He wouldn't even show Charlie removing her panties, ffs! He was a bit late when Charlie removed Tiff's panties and finally got his rightful comeuppance when he was completely unable to do anything about Tiff's later 'oops' moment. There was plenty else to enjoy on BSX (see MrMystery's post) but I still resent the fact that Freeview isn't allowed to see the sort of stuff that Sky gets pre-12:00am which I've seen recordings of.

On 'tame' PL Cleo's solo session was no different from what she does elsewhere except that she didn't go nude. Her 2-4-1 action with Karina was very sexy and although not very explicit was, not for the first time, much better than what was offered on BS1. On the other hand Kandi/Karina was a non-event. Did Kandi suffer some sort of reaction after pulling out all the stops the previous night?
(This post was last modified: 23-03-2010 02:51 by vila.)
23-03-2010 02:07

Click here to watch Babestation TV