babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation review thread.
Morning all. I just recorded BS1 last night;expecting and hoping to see CLEO do a repeat naked performance but was disappointed again;didnt see her at all!BUT I did see GEORGIE;what a surprise;I presume she replaced TAMMY who I've yet to see! The show started with Tiffany for 29 minutes going topless . Then Karina joined her for a very long 2-4-1 of 45 minutes;I twas quite good though!Then Karina was on for about 20 minutes really stretching herself. Then ROCHELLe was on for 30 minutes or so showing off her lovely tits.Then GEORGIE appeared and went in the shower;VERY NICE ;at last! This was for about 25 minutes she then joined Rochelle for a 2-4-1.Tiffany then came on and went BRALESS and used cream and was bouncing nicely!Then Ella was on for 12 minutes only.karina then joined her for anout 3 minutes before GEORGIE joined both of them for abouit 10 minutes. Then GEORGIE was on solo for about 55 minutes going braless and shaking as usual;this finished the show. So no CLEO or TAMMY ;BUT GEORGIE in the shower!;BUT it was worth recording (and keeping!) for that!Please send in your reports as usual so that I can catch up as usual tonight.Work now;bye for now;see you all later .
12-03-2010 08:42
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

All I can add to BB's report is that Candy and Karina were doing a 2-4-1 on BS2 at midnight while Geri and Tiffany were chatting on BSextra until Tiffany went on the phone.
I posted some pics of Rochelle and Georgie from last night here
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid371202
12-03-2010 12:00
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

cleo was on bs2 about 1ish i think and i saw tammy on pl once about 2am ish maybe and i missed georgie in the shower how gutted am i......... VERY
12-03-2010 13:54
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

Was Karina on a sponsored nipple suck last night?
I saw her twice with Tiffany on BS1-10pm and Candy on BS2-midnight and both times she was "going at it like a dog at broth" as we say in the Durham coalfield.
Persistent and methodical suckling and chewing in both cases.
"Jolly good show" as they say down south.

Tiffany likes to cultivate her loose cannon persona by saying "cock" on the mike and eating baby lotion but we'll forgive her if she follows through like last night on BS1 around 1.30 and BS2-3.30.
She got everything out, performed with great energy and slathered a positively indecent amount of cream on her breasts, cheeks, gusset and perianal area, and you could have crash landed a Lancaster bomber on the length of landing strip that she revealed.
(Red shoes, black stockings and fluorescent green knickers might be a colour clash too far though)

12-03-2010 21:00
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(12-03-2010 13:54 )chrislatimer Wrote:  cleo was on bs2 about 1ish i think and i saw tammy on pl once about 2am ish maybe and i missed georgie in the shower how gutted am i......... VERY

I presume CLEO went naked on BS2 last night!? I've just realised on playing back my recording of last nights BS1 show that there wasnt any nudity;although Tiffany came close once or twice!
12-03-2010 22:37
lost4815 Offline
Daryl Morgan Fan

lol id love to work for babestation as a camera man or something but i know i wouldn't be able to control myself Tongue
13-03-2010 03:04
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. It looks like I made the wrong choice last night AGAIN!!I stayed with BS1 hoping to see PAIGE,ROSIE LEE and KANDI.BS1 Freeview started with STEVIE doing her usual lovely stuff;bouncing and pulling her pants down! She was only on for about 25 minutes before being joined by KANDI for about 7 minutes. KANDI was then on for about 1hour;she kept getting young girl callers and got her tits out for long periods but then put them back in for a bit! Still quite good though!Then Tiffany came on and went topless for about 1 hour.Camilla (a surprise) wa then on for 1 hour and 15 minutes and went naked;as usual! Then Tiffany was back on and did a 3am special and went NAKED using cream! I think she showed too much though!(see Babevideo) and disappeared quickly! This section was for 1 hour and 15 minutes.Then STEVIE came on for about 45 minutes and also went naked as she does!KANDI then finished the main show for about 55 minutes going topless on and off.ON BS1 (channel 99) KANDI was still on for about 2 minutes before being joined by STEVIE for about 3 minutes;KANDI kept her tits covered!Then STEVIE finished the show (braless) for about 25 minutes. So not a bad show;it was good to see Tiffany join "the naked club".But I was annoyed at not seeing PAIGE or ROSIE LEE at all;I presume they were on BS2/,BSXtra? or even tame Partyland? I thoiught with seven and a half hours of BS1 that all the girls could have been on once without KANDI,Tiffany and STEVIE having to be on more than once! Sorry about the rant.......Anyway a good show but not one for me to keep;although KANDI and Tiffany were very good!..... Please send in your reports;I would like to see where PAIGE and ROSIE ended up and how they did. I wondered whether Camilla had replaced ROSIE but was obviously just an extra girl as all the others listed were on as far as I could see from this site and either my recording or the webstream which I saw before 10.00 last night.I look forward to your reports as usual on "your" shows.Bye for now;see you later.
EDIT;I hope that Babestation update their twitter site tonight (unlike last night!) as I'm out from 7.00 till about 10.15ish and it would be good to know whos on before I went out!
(This post was last modified: 13-03-2010 12:57 by Big Boobies.)
13-03-2010 09:52
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

All I can add to BB's report is that Rosie was on BS2 at midnight, while on BSextra at midnight it was Jodie and Paige chatting for a short time before Paige went on the phone. Megan was on Partyland at 1.00am when it started.
13-03-2010 12:18
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(13-03-2010 12:18 )TheWatcher Wrote:  All I can add to BB's report is that Rosie was on BS2 at midnight, while on BSextra at midnight it was Jodie and Paige chatting for a short time before Paige went on the phone. Megan was on Partyland at 1.00am when it started.

Thanks for that The Watcher. It looks like I should have recorded BS2 (as usual!);at least I would have seen ROSIE and possibly PAIGE who apparently had a FANTASTIC and "dirty" night! Never mind I'm sure she'll do it again;I just keep recording the wrong show like other people I know also do! TOO MUCH CHOICE!
(This post was last modified: 13-03-2010 13:39 by Big Boobies.)
13-03-2010 13:38
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I recorded BS2 last night from 12.45-5am , Rosie and Kandi were already doing a 2-4-1, Kandi then went solo for around 30mins , PAIGE then came on at around 1.30 and was on for around 1hour 30 mins , she was very good , she did loads of full on bum to camera positions, and also her usual knickers low down but not off thing, Camilla then came on at around 3.am and was on for around 1 hour and got naked , they put a caption to screen saying "3.am special", Tiffany then came on for the last hour of my recording , she did not get naked and was more subdued than she had been on BS1 which i also recorded . PS Camilla had another "oops" moment from behind ...

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
13-03-2010 14:52

Click here to watch Babestation TV