babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation review thread.
(10-03-2010 11:22 )TheWatcher Wrote:  I only saw from 10pm to about 00.15am last night. Only saw 4 different girls. It was Lolly, Dani and Daryl on BS1. Dani was on BS2 at midnight while Geri and Lolly were chatting on BSextra.
Wish they would use a bigger variety of girls on the ch96 10pm to midnight slot. Only Reede and Stevie have been on more frequently than Lolly, Daryl or Dani at this time.
Of the 25 different girls used on this early part of the show so far, these 5 girls have been on for 38% of the time.

Yes I agree with you. Also last night Lolly was on BS1 for a total of about three hours (including a 2-4-1) and yet DARYL was only on for about 40 minutes! and Dani only 30 minutes! She also seems to "take over" most of the shows when shes on! I dont think thats fair although I realise that Lolly is popular but so I am sure are DARYL and Dani;I know who I prefer;you can probably guess! I think the section times need sorting out so as to give each girl a reasonable timeslot and therefore allow more (or even all!) the girls to appear on each show! I think between 50 minutes and 1 hour would be about right.Thanks anyway;I fear we're stuck with it at the moment! Last night I didnt see Rochelle or Karina at all on BS1;in the whole show of 7 hours! I'm wondering if there are too many girls available;especially with the likes of CLEO,CHARLIE C,CHARLIE O and TOYA (and GEORGIE my new favourite!)now that they've joined or are joining nights! What do you think;are they struggling to get enough shifts?
(This post was last modified: 10-03-2010 20:31 by Big Boobies.)
10-03-2010 20:27
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(10-03-2010 13:20 )Dan Volatile Wrote:  
(10-03-2010 08:52 )Sm© Wrote:  I didnt see Rosie at all last night. Sad

Rosie was a no show. I think Camilla was called in as a supersub

Yes Camilla was very good (as she always is!) but I still wanted to see ROSIE!
10-03-2010 21:06
p@man Offline
mostly harmless ...

(10-03-2010 11:22 )TheWatcher Wrote:  I only saw from 10pm to about 00.15am last night. Only saw 4 different girls. It was Lolly, Dani and Daryl on BS1. Dani was on BS2 at midnight while Geri and Lolly were chatting on BSextra.
Wish they would use a bigger variety of girls on the ch96 10pm to midnight slot. Only Reede and Stevie have been on more frequently than Lolly, Daryl or Dani at this time.
Of the 25 different girls used on this early part of the show so far, these 5 girls have been on for 38% of the time.

Wotcha Watcher - any chance you could be more precise? Rolleyes

[tumbleweed] bladewave

Er, anyway - I'm with you mate, there's plenty of variety for the cappers and insomniacs but too little for those who fancy just a little BS before turning in ...

After all is said and done, a whole lot more is said than done
10-03-2010 23:42
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

So what happened to 'tame' Freeview Partyland last night? Dani and Karina were simulating playing with each other's naughty bits (at least I suppose it was simulation bladewave), which I thought was verboten even on BS1 & 2, and in the last half hour the camera actually zoomed in for a close-up of Lolly licking Daryl's nipple.

We've been led to believe that FV PL has some sort of special ultra-tame rules despite having a normal adult chat licence from Ofcom, so what was going on last night? Dani kicked off by saying they'd been given 'special permission', but how so? Surely rules are rules?

Having said that I must add that it's nice to see the 2-4-1s perking up a bit after my recent rant.
(This post was last modified: 11-03-2010 04:36 by vila.)
11-03-2010 03:05
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Mornig all. I recorded BS1 till midnight.BSXtra and the last 30 minutes of Partyland. I just wanted to see all of the girls except one:It worked!BS1 started with Megan topless for about 11 minutes before STEVIE joined her for 20 minutes.Megan took STEVIE'S bra off and there was tit to tit and tit play and rubbing!Then STEVIE was on for about 40 minutes gyrating braless as usual;very nice! Then GEORGIE joined her for 12 minutes or so;two busty girls together;LOVELY STUFF! Then GEORGIE was on for about 12 minutes (playing with her lovely tits)till she was joined by DARYL till at least midnight....
BSXtra started with Camilla going naked as usual;she was on for about 1 hour 15 minutes. Then GEORGIE was on for about 1 hour 15 minutes going braless and just being GEORGIE!!!She was really shaking and had cream on her tits!Then she was joined by Ree who is very nice although she kept her bra on! Then Ree was on for about 1 hour or so going braless towards the end;what lovely tits shes got! Then DARYL was on going braless for about 1 hour till she was joined by Megan for about 8 minutes;Megan kept her bra on.Then Megan finished the show for about 20 minutes going braless.Then on Partyland I saw GEORGIE braless and playing with her lovely tits for about 18 minutes!VERY NICE AS USUAL! Then STEVIE joined her for the last 10 minutes or so.
So a very good effort;I thorioughly enjoyed it all;I loved all the girls and my only unfavourite didnt show up! So yes I will be keeping my recording.Work now;send in your reports as usual please.Bye for now;see you later.
11-03-2010 08:45
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

I watched BS1 from 10pm to 00.30am last night. It was very entertaining with Megan, Stevie, Georgie and Daryl. There were 3 separate 2-4-1 sections. In the last one with Georgie and Daryl, Daryl announced that they would be taking the onscreen graphics off for 5 minutes and advised people to make a note of the phone numbers. The graphics later went off for 7 minutes, see pic, before returning. I hope they do this more often in future.

Dani was on BS2 at midnight, while on BSextra Jodie and Camilla were chatting with Amber Leigh, who was doing the 3G that night, for a few minutes before Camilla went on the phone.

[Image: vlcsnap-16235366.jpg]
11-03-2010 12:00
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(11-03-2010 12:00 )TheWatcher Wrote:  I watched BS1 from 10pm to 00.30am last night. It was very entertaining with Megan, Stevie, Georgie and Daryl. There were 3 separate 2-4-1 sections. In the last one with Georgie and Daryl, Daryl announced that they would be taking the onscreen graphics off for 5 minutes and advised people to make a note of the phone numbers. The graphics later went off for 7 minutes, see pic, before returning. I hope they do this more often in future.

Dani was on BS2 at midnight, while on BSextra Jodie and Camilla were chatting with Amber Leigh, who was doing the 3G that night, for a few minutes before Camilla went on the phone.

Yes I thought that BS1 till midnight was very good;I dont normally like 2-4-1s much but I thought they were very good. I especially liked the one with Megan and STEVIE when Megan suddenly whipped STEVIE'S bra off! What a girl! I really think that thre graphics could come off occasionally like last night;or be very much reduced in size!Thanks for the caps of GEORGIE and DARYL'S 2-4-1;I missed that after midnight unfortunately although it was pretty good up until midnight!;two of my favourite girls;its a boob thing!
11-03-2010 20:34
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

With last night being a largely fake tit occasion I didn't expect to get much enjoyment. Thankfully it also turned out to be something of a girl/girl night with a fair amount of 2-4-1 activity to keep me relatively happy, especially as most of it featured either Georgie or Stevie.

BS1 pairings were Megan/Stevie, Stevie/Georgie, Georgie/Daryl, Stevie/Camilla and Dani/Ree.

BS2 had Stevie/Megan and a rather odd 2-girl interlude with Georgie and Camilla who each had a phone but, apart from an initial kiss, didn't even look at each other let alone touch.

BSX featured Georgie/Ree and Daryl/Megan.

PL gave us short sessions with Ree/Dani and Georgie/Stevie.

BS still has a long, long way to go before it gets anywhere near matching recent offerings from Elite and BB, particularly the latter as it was on Freeview, but this was at least a distinct improvement over the derisory low point a few nights ago.

It would be good to hear from the Sky community if there was a similar amount of 2-4-1 pre-Freeview on BS2, BSX and PL. If there was it would be nice to see some video highlights.
11-03-2010 22:07
Lollorosso Offline
Senior Poster

(11-03-2010 22:07 )vila Wrote:  BS2 had Stevie/Megan and a rather odd 2-girl interlude with Georgie and Camilla who each had a phone but, apart from an initial kiss, didn't even look at each other let alone touch.

Yes, I saw this. Wondered if maybe G and C had had a massive bust-up off-screen. Even the "kiss" was the most cursory of pecks.

Tattoos, implants: the kiss of death to sexiness.
11-03-2010 22:57
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

Tiffany BS1-1.30

Just pulled her knickers down so far she almost overshot the landing strip and ended up in the drainage ditch.

12-03-2010 02:49

Click here to watch Babestation TV