gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 201 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)

dbfernandafan Offline
Master Poster

RE: Fernanda Early Bird/The Pad - chat and discussion
(28-02-2010 16:59 )spade Wrote:  Hi I'm new, lovethis forum as I'm a big fan of The Pad and Fernanda and Holly particularly.

Loving Fernanda's sexy outfit today, glad to say that she's had a few wardrobe malfunctions. What can i say except - Love the piercing Fernanda!!

welcome to Funday! you also have Fursday to look forward to.
Seen Harry Hill has started a new knitting craze, it has inspired me to knit Fernanda Heart a tiny bikini, .....now does anyone know where I can buy some wool that dissolves under studio lights please???WinkTonguelaugh

F abulous
E xotic
R omantic
N aughty
A mazing
N ice
D electable
A rousing
--------------------------------------------
I want to be MR Fernanda!
28-02-2010 20:41
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Fernanda_Ferrari Offline
Fernanda

HeartHeartHeart Hello Boys HeartHeartHeart

smoothc - Thank you for the sweet words though I don't think my panties have too much power, unless I am a super hero, Panty Power Girl Bounce

Of course you should be watching me instead of the football, though I would let you off if it was England vs Brazil in the world cup final... I think I might even have to stop to watch that Cool

Doctoratthedock - Well in the winter I do have the central heating on all the time, but its still not hot even to clean in anything less than a thong and a bra Tongue

HannahsPet - I would like to go on the plane set too and after that a nice beach set with real sand and water Big Grin

I am on Freeview some times but the girls always get changed around Rolleyes

tapit54 - Now you know my secret, it makes going on holiday a lot easier and no excess bagage charges Tongue

dbfernandafan - You got your wish, it melted quite a few times, was surprised not to see one here eek

Doctoratthedock - I use to wear some things that would be impossible otherwise but it does not always work, like last time I was on, my puppies are always trying to pop out and say hello Blush

sweetsugar007 - I do try to stand up and move around most days I am on, you just have to catch me at the right time. Ass to my booty, though I like to I can't show it off too much I am told, its too sexy Sad

AngryPirate - Thank you sweetie, I like shiny things too Heart

spade - Welcome to the forum, it is very cool and I am glad you like it and the channel so much too. The wardrobe malfunctions, no matter what you do in life you can't help little accidents, some times I think they have a mind of their own Surprised

Doctoratthedock - Of course I like my work and I always try to be happy in everything I do. I will show you something to kiss tomorrow when I am on TV laugh

HeartHeartHeart Big kisses HeartHeartHeart

FernandaFerrari.com Online Store - See more of me, find my posters, calendar and mugs etc at my new shop
03-03-2010 20:14
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
smoothc Offline
Master Poster

(03-03-2010 20:14 )fernanda Wrote:  HeartHeartHeart Hello Boys HeartHeartHeart

smoothc - Thank you for the sweet words though I don't think my panties have too much power, unless I am a super hero, Panty Power Girl Bounce

Of course you should be watching me instead of the football, though I would let you off if it was England vs Brazil in the world cup final... I think I might even have to stop to watch that Cool

Maybe one day I'll get to show you how much power your panties have Wink

I'm actually aiming to work at the World Cup in Brazil in 2014. That's my life's dream right now.

There was Fernanda. And then there was none.
03-03-2010 20:43
birdlime Offline
Account Closed

Tomorrow its [Image: th_46526_brazilflag_122_335lo.jpg] Fernanda's Flava [Image: th_46623_italyflag_122_519lo.jpg]

This includes

Stockings
Latex
Specs
Salsa
Booty (if required)
(This post was last modified: 03-03-2010 21:20 by birdlime.)
03-03-2010 21:16
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

I can only imagine what part of your anatomy you might offer to be kissed! I'd quite happily go for the back of your knee! laugh
Thanks for posting and the prospect of waking up to you on TV makes going to work that bit more difficult.
HeartHeartHeart

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
(This post was last modified: 03-03-2010 23:50 by Ree's No.1 fan.)
03-03-2010 23:42
Colbert Rules Offline
Pray For Trump

We gave Brazil Ronnie Biggs and they gave us Fernanda in return...what a deal!!!Smile

"If loving Leila was a crime, Colbert would be on Death Row."
04-03-2010 07:43
ickle Offline
Posting Machine

I though i could feel something pulsating when i awoke this morning and bugger me if it wasn't the distant pulse of a samba drum beconning the faithful to worship at the feet of the beautiful FernandaBlush
We all know Fernanda's gorgeous so why labour the point typing when our fingers could be doing better things....ahem, like dialing Fernanda's numberTongueHeart

Why me?
04-03-2010 07:56
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(04-03-2010 07:43 )Colbert Rules Wrote:  We gave Brazil Ronnie Biggs and they gave us Fernanda in return...what a deal!!!Smile

Nah we gave them Football as well laughlaugh But still a great Deal laughlaughlaugh

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
04-03-2010 09:42
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(03-03-2010 20:14 )fernanda Wrote:  HannahsPet - I would like to go on the plane set too and after that a nice beach set with real sand and water Big Grin

I am on Freeview some times but the girls always get changed around Rolleyes

yeah sounds hot gawgus but i like beaches at night the moon the stars sexy lady and getting sand everywhere laughlaughlaugh you are always welcome up north hehe nice beach in formby near liverpool loads of sanddunes to get lost in hehehe or if your really luky will take you to blackpool Vegas of the north laughlaughlaugh

You should be on Freeview all the time like tiffany but shes never off the tv Fursday and Fundays should be Fernanda on Freeview !!! it should be made LAW !!!!!

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
04-03-2010 09:51
dbfernandafan Offline
Master Poster

Fernanda Heart, annoyed What are you doing wearing the tiniest of red panties???? I am supposed to of left the house by now, but still haven't even brushed my teeth!!Big Grin I have passed out several times when you have had to adjust the panties because they are clinging too tightly (tighter than clingfilm!) to Goddess Fernanda's Heart sacred temple! Now I'm going to be really late and for your punishment you will have to go on my lap (sorry it may be a bit eh hum....lumpyWink) and have your brazilian booty playfully spanked, until you squeal with laughter and say you are sorry!Big GrinWinklaugh
To make it up to me there is only one way.....to wear an even smaller pair of panties on Funday!Big Grin or cling film!!!WinkBig Laugh

F abulous
E xotic
R omantic
N aughty
A mazing
N ice
D electable
A rousing
--------------------------------------------
I want to be MR Fernanda!
04-03-2010 10:25