Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

RE: Babestation review thread.
(23-02-2010 01:24 )Dan Volatile Wrote:  BSXtra - midnight

Switched over and saw Dani's lovely big arse. Then she turned round and it was Geri! Can someone at Babestation Towers give the hairy arsed piss artist manning the aspect ratio switch a good poke to wake him up.

I thought Karina looked a bit stretched out on the couch on ch95 last night.
Aspect ratio of other channels was ok.

At midnight on ch95 Karina was reading out the texts with Geri for several minutes before she went solo.
Nothing else to add to BBs earlier report.
23-02-2010 11:40
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

i am not keeping my bs2 recording as though michelle was on, it was nothing worthy of keeping for the reasons bb stated.

and i did notice geri looked wider then usual on bs xtra and it takes some skill to make geri look wide[/align]
23-02-2010 16:01
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(23-02-2010 08:47 )Big Boobies Wrote:  and too many 2-4-1s!

Huh This is a complete contradiction in terms. It is absolutely impossible to have too many 2-4-1s! Tongue

Edit: Provided, of course, that they don't have a killjoy producer on duty, which seems to be happening a bit more frequently just recently.
(This post was last modified: 23-02-2010 16:09 by vila.)
23-02-2010 16:03
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(23-02-2010 16:01 )chrislatimer Wrote:  i am not keeping my bs2 recording as though michelle was on, it was nothing worthy of keeping for the reasons bb stated.

No I thought last nights BS2 was pretty dire;why were Dani and Michelle on for virtually the whole show at the expense of KANDI and ROSIE who I was really hoping to see! Did you manage to see ROSIE at all last night;I presume she was on Partyland all the time as I saw her briefly at 05.00 till the end of the show! What a waste of a lovely girl! Did she appear on BSXtra or BS1 at all? BS1 started off promisingly with her;although as she obviously opened the show she would have left the Freeview show early anyway. I'm just annoyed that we (bs2 viewers) were deprived of both her and KANDI! I think it was overkill with Dani and Michelle on both BS1(I'm guessing!) and BS2 most of the evening.What happened to Dionne and Lolly as well;I didnt see either of them on BS1 till midnight,BS2 till 05.00 or Partyland till 05.30! Most unusual;not that I'm really complaining! SORRY! I suspect you are almostt as upset as me! Anyway I saw CHARLIE O'NEAL and TAMMY on daytime today;so they probably wont be on tonight! But unless I missed her I didnt see GEORGIE;does this mean that shes on tonight? That would cheer me up assuming that shes on the channel that I record! I'm set up for BS1 till midnight at the moment (as usual) as BS99 still doesnt seem to start at 22.00 despite the EPG saying otherwise! I' m out again tonight but will check back at 22.15ish for the list of girls and set info.Thanks very much guys;see you later.
I've just looked at a few blogs and found out that Jada and Lolly are on tonight as well as Reede from midnight. So unless GEORGIE,KANDI,LOUISE,ROSIE,DARYL or STEVIE are on I might give it a miss tonight? Camilla's back on on Thursday and Saturday I think.
(This post was last modified: 23-02-2010 19:49 by Big Boobies.)
23-02-2010 19:44
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Kandi appeared on BS1, BS2 and PL (don't think she was on BSX). Rosie was on BS1, BSX and PL. Dionne and Lolly weren't on last night, at least not on FV.
(This post was last modified: 23-02-2010 20:45 by vila.)
23-02-2010 20:41
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

(23-02-2010 19:44 )Big Boobies Wrote:  I might give it a miss tonight?

Now listen to me BB, the last time you didn't record, you ended up getting your fingers burnt. You know the evil genius controller of Babestation monitors your posts and is just waiting to pounce on the first sign of weakness. At this very moment they are summoning in Georgie, Kandi and Rosie for an oily threesome paddling pool romp, and just to rub it in it'll be on BS2. For the sake of your mental health (and ours) you MUST record. Remember the immortal words of Norman Stanley Fletcher: "Don't let the bastards grind you down"

Ps Rosie appeared five times on freeview last night, twice each on BS1 and PL and once on Xtra. Need I say more?

23-02-2010 21:27
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(23-02-2010 21:27 )Dan Volatile Wrote:  
(23-02-2010 19:44 )Big Boobies Wrote:  I might give it a miss tonight?

Now listen to me BB, the last time you didn't record, you ended up getting your fingers burnt. You know the evil genius controller of Babestation monitors your posts and is just waiting to pounce on the first sign of weakness. At this very moment they are summoning in Georgie, Kandi and Rosie for an oily threesome paddling pool romp, and just to rub it in it'll be on BS2. For the sake of your mental health (and ours) you MUST record. Remember the immortal words of Norman Stanley Fletcher: "Don't let the bastards grind you down"

Ps Rosie appeared five times on freeview last night, twice each on BS1 and PL and once on Xtra. Need I say more?

Yes its BSXTra tonight for me ;GEORGIE please appear!tHanks.
23-02-2010 22:57
PersonaNonGrata Offline
Senior Poster

(23-02-2010 21:27 )Dan Volatile Wrote:  ...Remember the immortal words of Norman Stanley Fletcher: "Don't let the bastards grind you down"

Yes, 'Porridge' was the best thing Ronnie Barker ever did! (may he rest in peace V .....oh wait, he was a humanist.....)

EDIT: Thought about it for a while - what do you wish for a humanist after they've shed this mortal coil? Well, sorry, but I can't think of anything else so "rest in peace" will have to do!

/off-topic_reflection

Anyway, Reede's on now, so it's time to flash through the BS channels, then it's up the wooden hills to Bedfordshire for me!

Lacey for Prime Minister! (Be honest, could she do a worse job than the present incumbent)

I can't believe they called "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" that - it should be called, "I Can't Believe They Claim This Tastes Like Butter."
...or, "I can't believe it's not axle-grease"

If anyone's looking for a psychic, I'm your man - I'm actually a medium (that's what it says on the back of my underpants)
(This post was last modified: 24-02-2010 01:05 by PersonaNonGrata.)
24-02-2010 00:49
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

(24-02-2010 00:49 )PersonaNonGrata Wrote:  Anyway, Reede's on now, so it's time to flash through the BS channels, then it's up the wooden hills to Bedfordshire for me!

I'd rest in peace as well if I had three recorders! In fact come to think of it I soon will!

24-02-2010 01:26
PersonaNonGrata Offline
Senior Poster

(24-02-2010 01:26 )Dan Volatile Wrote:  
(24-02-2010 00:49 )PersonaNonGrata Wrote:  Anyway, Reede's on now, so it's time to flash through the BS channels, then it's up the wooden hills to Bedfordshire for me!

I'd rest in peace as well if I had three recorders! In fact come to think of it I soon will!

Yeah Dan, go for it!

Lacey for Prime Minister! (Be honest, could she do a worse job than the present incumbent)

I can't believe they called "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" that - it should be called, "I Can't Believe They Claim This Tastes Like Butter."
...or, "I can't believe it's not axle-grease"

If anyone's looking for a psychic, I'm your man - I'm actually a medium (that's what it says on the back of my underpants)
24-02-2010 01:35

Click here to watch Babestation TV