Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 199 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Danica - Chat & Discussion

Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

RE: Danica - Chat & Discussion
if i was a cynical chap i might think danica was saving the full-on topless shots for her website. but that couldn't be the case surely Wink ?

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
(This post was last modified: 15-02-2010 14:38 by Robot Devil.)
15-02-2010 14:04
Find all posts by this user
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

(14-02-2010 22:39 )Chilly Wrote:  
(14-02-2010 22:18 )Doctoratthedock Wrote:  Once again I find myself in complete agreement with bluearmy.

Whether Danica or any other performer has had a breast augmentation is a matter for them and them alone. All of the posts pleading for performers not to have surgery are, in a sense, out of order because these are decisions taken by (hopefully!) mature adults. Natural or augmented Danica is one of the most beautiful young women I have seen and I think we should just rejoice in her fantastic performances.

If only a fraction of the energy forum members put into discussing performers breasts was spent on being concerned that these women are treated reasonably and fairly by station managers in terms of pay and conditions then maybe the forum would have a more rounded sense of purpose. OK, rant over! Big Laugh

Not sure how the hell we're supposed to know/comment on that when we've no idea how most of the girls are treated on these channels, Doc!

I've always felt that the comments regarding models not getting a boob job is surely the biggest compliment you can pay one of these babes. For me, saying that you think a girl doesn't need a boob job is just confirming how good you think she looks with natural boobs. Blush

Whether it's Danica boobs we're taking about, or any other girl who works on these shows, we're always going to have people comment on these things, as people will always post what they like or don't like. It doesn't make it right, however, I love the fact that on this forum you're able to say what you feel, which is why I think this forum is so successful. Cool

I agree with Chilly. BlueArmy & Doctoratthedock should stop getting their knickers in a twist on what is healthy debate. Certainly there is nothing we can do if the stations take the piss out of the girls unless he wants to create a political party on the matter!

The comments made were responses to legitimate questions posed. But we are all i suspect the biggest Danica fans out there I don't think I personally had ever made a comment about her rack until this exchange and suspect I won't again as she has so much other things to discuss

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
15-02-2010 16:06
beardedbob Offline
Posting Machine

i'm not so sure that she was stuck for callers, anytime she was on the mic you could hear the phone ringing in the background, she once had to move the phone away from the mic as she was talking as you could clearly hear it ringing. i just see it as a ploy to get as many people as possible into the system as if it looks like there's a chance you may get straight through to her you're always going to be more likely to phone in. thought it was a great show by the way SmileSmileSmile
(This post was last modified: 15-02-2010 21:49 by beardedbob.)
15-02-2010 21:48
EmilyCharlotteJones Offline
sick and twisted

(15-02-2010 16:06 )sweetsugar007 Wrote:  [quote='Chilly' pid='350262' dateline='1266246383']
[quote='Bluearmy71' pid='350262' dateline='1266246383']
[quote='Doctoratthedock' pid='350262' dateline='1266246383']
(15-02-2010 16:06 )sweetsugar007 Wrote:  I agree with Chilly. BlueArmy & Doctoratthedock should stop getting their knickers in a twist on what is healthy debate. Certainly there is nothing we can do if the stations take the piss out of the girls unless he wants to create a political party on the matter!

The comments made were responses to legitimate questions posed. But we are all I suspect the biggest Danica fans out there I don't think I personally had ever made a comment about her rack until this exchange and suspect I won't again as she has so many other things to discuss

Few things are more distressing to a well-regulated mind than to see men, who ought to know better, disporting themselves at improper moments.
(This post was last modified: 16-02-2010 10:28 by EmilyCharlotteJones.)
15-02-2010 23:16
sonofapaddy Offline
Ó Dubhghaill

As long as Danica doesn't have work done on her beautiful face,ill always be pleased to see her on my tv screen.That would be a worthy debate if she decided to get pouty lips and botox,it would be like ruining a masterpiece.The best girlfriend i ever had was a real natural beauty a English rose,she was perfect because she wasn't perfect.
17-02-2010 04:35
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(17-02-2010 04:35 )sonofapaddy Wrote:  As long as Danica doesn't have work done on her beautiful face,ill always be pleased to see her on my tv screen.That would be a worthy debate if she decided to get pouty lips and botox,it would be like ruining a masterpiece.The best girlfriend i ever had was a real natural beauty a English rose,she was perfect because she wasn't perfect.

I'm sure many men have decorated her face. Thankfully that stuff washes off! Big Grin Wink
17-02-2010 04:40
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(17-02-2010 04:40 )Chilly Wrote:  
(17-02-2010 04:35 )sonofapaddy Wrote:  As long as Danica doesn't have work done on her beautiful face,ill always be pleased to see her on my tv screen.That would be a worthy debate if she decided to get pouty lips and botox,it would be like ruining a masterpiece.The best girlfriend i ever had was a real natural beauty a English rose,she was perfect because she wasn't perfect.

I'm sure many men have decorated her face. Thankfully that stuff washes off! Big Grin Wink

yep and lots of men dream of decorating danica's face. im one of them Big Grin

Piper Niven Superfan
17-02-2010 11:07
Robot Devil Offline

SUPER NEWS (unless everyone knows already and i'm the only one who doesn't) ! danica is doing her special 9-11/12 shift tomorrow night. bring on the crap stream !

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
18-02-2010 12:24
EmilyCharlotteJones Offline
sick and twisted

(18-02-2010 12:24 )Freebird Wrote:  SUPER NEWS (unless everyone knows already and i'm the only one who doesn't) ! danica is doing her special 9-11/12 shift tomorrow night. bring on the crap stream !

May I enquire as to your source for this news Freebird…?
18-02-2010 13:22
Robot Devil Offline

of course you may. pretty simple- the elite tv schedule: schedule

(This post was last modified: 18-02-2010 13:37 by Robot Devil.)
18-02-2010 13:35
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66