Poll: How many guys here actually phone in to these channels ?
I call them
I never have
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 84 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average

Calling The Shows - Chat, Advice, Experiences Etc

SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

RE: How many guys here actually phone in ?
(15-02-2010 17:42 )Deadman 30 Wrote:  I thought the camera angles on Babeworld were usually pretty good, they always manage to get some great shots of Ani, SJ and TJ

All you ever see is half of the girls body bcause the camera's ALWAYS zoomed in to much annoyed annoyed

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 15-02-2010 19:58 by SirAssAlot.)
15-02-2010 17:44
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
m100 Away
Banned

Spoke to charlie on babeworld last night, I can't say that either the graphics got in the way or that I could only see half of her. i can say she was well worth it.

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
15-02-2010 20:37
Deadman 30 Offline
Posting Machine

TJ's in quite a good position at the moment on the babeworld bed, and the captions on the bottom of the screen don't block the view either
16-02-2010 04:47
whizzer Offline
Senior Poster

(15-02-2010 17:36 )Tintin Wrote:  Babeworld
Never again because of the crap cam work

You should give it another try. It's not always like that.
16-02-2010 11:01
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(16-02-2010 11:01 )whizzer Wrote:  
(15-02-2010 17:36 )Tintin Wrote:  Babeworld
Never again because of the crap cam work

You should give it another try. It's not always like that.

That all depends on the cam guys. They should look at what we see & not what the see Tongue

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
16-02-2010 12:07
half man half horse Offline
Apprentice Poster

I will call in for the right girl. A few of them are really worth it.
01-03-2010 10:35
Chris66 Offline
Junior Poster

I've never called the night time girls but i do speak to Morgan about once a month on days.
01-03-2010 23:01
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

I used to speak to several girlies on days quite a lot because I enjoyed getting to know them and almost getting off on them ! but it wasn't sustainable and one day I just thought no more not at £1.50 a min plus its not as if I have a problem chatting and flirting with girls etc in the 'normal world'

NIghts at £1.50 is ok because your there for a specific thing, but now there's only perhaps one or two I'll call, while on days I would only use the 35p channel and that's only if it was for someone specfic.

Silly thing was I got to know several girls quite well on days which then made me feel uncomfortable about getting off to them if they went on nights...which defeated the reason really lol
04-03-2010 21:53
m100 Away
Banned

I'd like to see the introduction of a new regulator, OFFGET, let me explain. If you ring any channel after 10pm (i'll leave the 9pm-10pm slot as it's not topless and is quite tame), and don't talk filth you should be banned by offget from ever getting in anyone's way again - I'm not saying on which channel but i was behind three of the (non)fuckers last night and the girls sat there with her tits out and still they just chat, ffs.

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
09-03-2010 12:49
Sabalom Offline
Junior Poster

I do and honestly have a lot of fun with it. I've called Lori, Stevie, Jada, Charlie O, Charlie C, Lolly, Georgie and Michelle on Babestation, Emily D and Amanda on BB. I'll only call certain girls and on a bit of a whim too. I've got to cut down cos it is an expensive hobby, make it a bit of a twice a month thing. I wanted to call Morgan but she left Freeview before I could, hope she comes back. The 2 for 1s are good to watch, not always so good to be part of, you can barely get a word in edegways sometimes, or hear which girl is saying what, the time delay makes it worse too!

Michelle and Stevie are loads of fun, not just dirty they also have lovely personalities and are really nice on the phone. Michelle seems to like having a bit of banter during the call, especially just after the deed, Stevie's also got a nice habit of asking what you're gonna do when you hang up which is really engaging. Jada was good, but purely phonesexwise, I found she doesn't go in for chitchat, she gets straight into getting you off and that's it. All the girls I've called have been really good for phone sex, and if you treat them nice they do give the money's worth.
27-03-2010 20:38