Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 199 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Danica - Chat & Discussion

squizzell Offline
Old But Happy

RE: Danica - Chat & Discussion
(13-02-2010 17:11 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(13-02-2010 15:29 )Shalashaska Wrote:  I wish she would stop hiding her nipples we she takes her bra off, but it still was a good show.
Well done Danica.

her boobs are wonderful and having seen them close up with nipples out i think they are real as couldnt spot scars on her nipples or on the underside of her boobs. hopefully danica will do a full night soon

Rammy. You should have gone to specsavers Big Grin. take a look at the photos of her as Miss Derby and compare them with her physique now.
Definitely implants - unfortunately Sad
13-02-2010 19:03
Find all posts by this user
squizzell Offline
Old But Happy

(13-02-2010 02:12 )Chilly Wrote:  For me, I didn't think it was as good as last night show she did. Maybe finally seeing her boobs has taken away some of the tease element that kept me on the edge of my seat for so long.

Have to agree Chilly. Something wasn't right last night Sad
Thats the first time i've seen Danica waving the vacant phone around and finger beckoning guys to call.
It's only been 2 weeks since the last night show. Is it a case of too much too soon ??
13-02-2010 19:07
sad bloke Offline
Senior Poster

(13-02-2010 17:11 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(13-02-2010 15:29 )Shalashaska Wrote:  I wish she would stop hiding her nipples we she takes her bra off, but it still was a good show.
Well done Danica.

it didnt annoy me danica covering up the nips and loved how she teased getting them out but when they were out danica couldnt stop playing with them to get them hard. first time ive seen danica fully topless and wow what a figure and what a night. her boobs are wonderful and having seen them close up with nipples out i think they are real as couldnt spot scars on her nipples or on the underside of her boobs. hopefully danica will do a full night soon

I agree with Rammyrascal regarding not being annoyed, this is part of Danica's performance.
A class act that is sexually tanterlising keeping us all eagerly watching for that slip/flash to happen.
A true performer always leaves their audience wanting more and I for one want more hence that is why I will be watching the next time and the time after that etc.

Have to disagree about the scars though they are there just under the nipples but you do have to look for them.
13-02-2010 19:18
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(13-02-2010 19:07 )squizzell Wrote:  
(13-02-2010 02:12 )Chilly Wrote:  For me, I didn't think it was as good as last night show she did. Maybe finally seeing her boobs has taken away some of the tease element that kept me on the edge of my seat for so long.

Have to agree Chilly. Something wasn't right last night Sad
Thats the first time i've seen Danica waving the vacant phone around and finger beckoning guys to call.
It's only been 2 weeks since the last night show. Is it a case of too much too soon ??

Yep, she did seem to be waving the phone in order to get some callers. Best phone waving I've ever seen though. Wink
(This post was last modified: 13-02-2010 19:22 by Chilly.)
13-02-2010 19:19
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

Well I think Danica's performance last night was good, but not as good as here previous one. She certainly is becoming more relaxed about showing the nipples, at least the left one. I still think she is a little self conscious about the right one, as I don't think she's entirely comfortable with the scar under that one.

But at the end of the day, who care's what she shows us, we should think ourselves lucky she's willing to do a night show, and show us anything at all. All this hype about her breasts, is pointless. It's her body, and what she shows is her business not ours. It doesn't make her any less beautiful in my eyes.
13-02-2010 20:08
Nigma Away
Master Poster

(13-02-2010 19:07 )squizzell Wrote:  Have to agree Chilly. Something wasn't right last night Sad

To be fair, I've noticed that both day and night girls seem to be struggling to get the calls in lately. A sign of the current economic times finally taking their toll perhaps?

Otherwise, I doubt it's simply down to her having shown her boobs. Rather, it's possible the audience has moved their attention to some of the other daygirls who have recently made their nightshow debuts and did so with far greater enthusiasm and effort. They're offering all the fantasy fulfillment of a day girl on nights, with the added benefit of doing full night shows rather than occasional short-shifts. Granted, I could be wrong, but it's got to have raised the bar.
(This post was last modified: 13-02-2010 20:12 by Nigma.)
13-02-2010 20:11
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

(13-02-2010 17:11 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  ...her boobs are wonderful and having seen them close up with nipples out i think they are real as couldnt spot scars on her nipples or on the underside of her boobs. hopefully danica will do a full night soon

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news rammyrascal.But def implants my girlfriend has them and I remember the doctor spending a lot of time discussing where they would implant and even what type of scar it would leave!!
Because she is a tall girl of decent proportion they look better than most we see.But 100% false pal!

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
13-02-2010 20:25
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(13-02-2010 20:25 )sweetsugar007 Wrote:  Sorry to be the bearer of bad news rammyrascal.But def implants my girlfriend has them and I remember the doctor spending a lot of time discussing where they would implant and even what type of scar it would leave!!
Because she is a tall girl of decent proportion they look better than most we see.But 100% false pal!

no probs just when i saw her last night i couldnt spot the scars so i went back to thinking she was natural. danica must have had them done a while ago either way it doesnt make her less beautiful i agree.

update
just found her profile page from the miss england final and it said danica was a 32b so she has had them done

Piper Niven Superfan
13-02-2010 21:03
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

(13-02-2010 21:03 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  no probs just when i saw her last night i couldnt spot the scars so i went back to thinking she was natural. danica must have had them done a while ago either way it doesnt make her less beautiful i agree.

update
just found her profile page from the miss england final and it said danica was a 32b so she has had them done

If you look at her right breast as you looking at the screen it is around the outline of the areola to the right . Its not major but you can see thats where they went in. Scars are normally found either there, under the breast or near the armpit!! The only places you can gain access. I think she looks great and there girls with some terrible jobs which no one seems to mention.

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
14-02-2010 11:09
( o )( o ) Offline
Apprentice Poster

(14-02-2010 11:09 )sweetsugar007 Wrote:  I think she looks great and there girls with some terrible jobs which no one seems to mention.

You mean Linsey Atkinson's? eek Hope she got a decent money-back offer with those... shocked
14-02-2010 21:11
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66