babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Ultramantis Black Away
Account Closed

RE: Babestation review thread.
(13-02-2010 10:46 )Big Boobies Wrote:  I'm pleased that STEVIE doesnt appear to have moved away! Anyway bye for now;see you all later!
If I turn out to be wrong so be it, but why did people believe that Stevie was going back to Bang Babes? The only thing I saw was that one poster posted a message that said "word on the street is that Stevie is heading back to Bang Babes". Which street would that be? The street where I have nothing better to do than make things up? If I posted a message saying "word on the street is that Rosie Lee, Louise Porter and Georgie are all moving to Bang Babes, with Amanda, Jemma and Donna coming the other way" would people start taking this as gospel? I dont know why people start to believe what a poster on an internet forum has to say, when the person is nothing more than an anonymous name behind a computer. If it had come from one of the girls then I would give it more credence, but then only believe it when it actually happens (ie. Amanda saying that she was staying with BS only to two days later join BB, and again saying Dionne was joining her at BB and then she showed up on BS, only recently I saw a thread saying Tori Lee was joining BS, well she was back on BB last night/this morning). Like I say, just wait til it happens, if it eve does, and then start moaning/complaining about it. No use getting worked up if it is all fantasised garbage.
13-02-2010 11:03
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Lollorosso Offline
Senior Poster

(13-02-2010 10:46 )Big Boobies Wrote:  Then GEORGIE was on until midnight;1 hour 14 minutes! LOVELY STUFF!

I was a little disgruntled that Georgie seemed still to be going at it full tilt when my recorder flipped over from BS1 to BSXtra at midnight - the outside knickers were off and she was tugging at the others with her thumb, with some intent. I have visions that she carried on for a while on BS1 and finally managed to divest herself entirely of those pesky panties. Any bystanders/witnesses?

Tattoos, implants: the kiss of death to sexiness.
13-02-2010 12:11
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

(13-02-2010 12:11 )Lollorosso Wrote:  
(13-02-2010 10:46 )Big Boobies Wrote:  Then GEORGIE was on until midnight;1 hour 14 minutes! LOVELY STUFF!

I was a little disgruntled that Georgie seemed still to be going at it full tilt when my recorder flipped over from BS1 to BSXtra at midnight - the outside knickers were off and she was tugging at the others with her thumb, with some intent. I have visions that she carried on for a while on BS1 and finally managed to divest herself entirely of those pesky panties. Any bystanders/witnesses?

Georgie was replaced almost exactly at midnight by Camilla, so you did not miss anything. I was watching on ch96.
13-02-2010 12:19
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(13-02-2010 12:19 )TheWatcher Wrote:  
(13-02-2010 12:11 )Lollorosso Wrote:  

Georgie was replaced almost exactly at midnight by Camilla, so you did not miss anything. I was watching on ch96.

Yes I also checked BS1 as well;that was as good as it got;PRETTY GOOD THOUGH! I really love that girl;shes like a breath of fresh air! I still think that nudity is "just around the corner"! Shes so nearly there!
(This post was last modified: 13-02-2010 12:46 by Big Boobies.)
13-02-2010 12:45
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

(13-02-2010 11:03 )Ultramantis Black Wrote:  word on the street is that Rosie Lee, Louise Porter and Georgie are all moving to Bang Babes

I implore you never to repeat those words again, not even to make a debating point.

13-02-2010 17:45
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Hi there.I forgot to say in my review that at just after 22.00 while watching BS1 the 3G box was on and visible and the girl in the box took her pants off and was naked! She then realised what had happened and quickly put them back on! Her face was a picture!!! Did anyone else see this? I couldnt believe it;twice in a week!Happy days! Just a shame the 3G box is so small! Usually we complain that its there at all!
(This post was last modified: 14-02-2010 10:09 by Big Boobies.)
13-02-2010 18:35
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

RE: Freeview channel changes
(12-02-2010 15:00 )Big Boobies Wrote:  
(12-02-2010 12:41 )Big Boobies Wrote:  
(12-02-2010 03:28 )vila Wrote:  I didn't know Paige was on either, nor did I have time to reorganise my recordings properly and had to forfeit BSX, so I've missed Jodie snogging Paige and sucking her nipple. annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

So Jodie sucking PAIGE'S nipple!;was that on BSXtra Freeview? Great I must re-watch my recording! Thanks for that!

Hi there. I've just checked my recording;didnt see anything like that unfortunately! Was it on Sky-only;pre-Freeview? Or didnt it happen anyway but that sort of thing does on BSXtra?

It was Freeview - I don't have Sky. I saw it but unfortunately I wasn't recording Ch 95 at the time. annoyed

The irony is that if I hadn't discovered about the channel changes very late and been panicked into trying to alter my recording arrangements, I would have been recording Ch 95 as usual. annoyedannoyed
13-02-2010 21:49
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

(13-02-2010 17:45 )Dan Volatile Wrote:  
(13-02-2010 11:03 )Ultramantis Black Wrote:  word on the street is that Rosie Lee, Louise Porter and Georgie are all moving to Bang Babes

I implore you never to repeat those words again, not even to make a debating point.

word on the street i love that term hahaha, out of them 3 id beilive rosie lee only as possible in regards with going to bangbabes
13-02-2010 22:02
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Freeview channel changes
(13-02-2010 21:49 )vila Wrote:  
(12-02-2010 15:00 )Big Boobies Wrote:  
(12-02-2010 12:41 )Big Boobies Wrote:  
(12-02-2010 03:28 )vila Wrote:  I didn't know Paige was on either, nor did I have time to reorganise my recordings properly and had to forfeit BSX, so I've missed Jodie snogging Paige and sucking her nipple. annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

So Jodie sucking PAIGE'S nipple!;was that on BSXtra Freeview? Great I must re-watch my recording! Thanks for that!

Hi there. I've just checked my recording;didnt see anything like that unfortunately! Was it on Sky-only;pre-Freeview? Or didnt it happen anyway but that sort of thing does on BSXtra?

It was Freeview - I don't have Sky. I saw it but unfortunately I wasn't recording Ch 95 at the time. annoyed

Thats interesting ;I checked my recording and I'm sure I didnt see it! I dont think I kept the recording in the end because last nights was much better;lots more of GEORGIE and DARYL playing with and bouncing her marvellous melons;yes I'm a boob man! Never mind;its too late now;I would have enjoyed it though! It just proves how much more "into it" PAIGE is getting!
13-02-2010 22:25
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

(07-02-2010 02:30 )Dan Volatile Wrote:  Next up: Kandi and Daryl oil wrestling in the kiddie's paddling pool.

I do believe I may have sown a seed of an idea.

14-02-2010 01:59

Click here to watch Babestation TV