babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation.......yawn......zzzzzzzzzz
If you don't like the same old faces on every night, be warned, Dani is back. Smile
She was on last night.
[/quote]

Hi there;that confused me as according to her blog diary it looked like she was away on holiday for most of February! Did something go wrong or did Cellcast make her an offer that she couldn't refuse!!!????
09-02-2010 20:02
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(08-02-2010 18:16 )Lollorosso Wrote:  There are girls who, I'm sorry to say, I wouldn't miss if I never saw them again - Dionne, Dani, Jada, even Reede. But then again, I am angling for an all-Rosie & Georgie channel.

Mind, you, I'd never go out.

I'm with you there;they've got to be just about the "perfect" nightgirls anywhere! I'm getting serious withdrawal symptoms;never mind they'll be back very soon!
09-02-2010 20:05
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

(09-02-2010 16:32 )Ultramantis Black Wrote:  
(08-02-2010 18:43 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  for me bs isnt tired they still have lots of top babes like stevie, lolly badcock, camilla, georgie, michelle moist and lori. do need to bring in some new babes like elite have done

If you want to see a tired channel watch Bang Babes. Caught it a few days ago for the first time in over a month and it might aswell be renamed 'Vintage Babestation' or 'Babestation Classic', absolutely nothing to do with the age of the girls, but the line up for the Freeview portion was Jemma Jey, Lilly Roma, Alex Adams and Amanda Rendall. At least with Babestation there are some new girls that are getting introduced, still if you were a fan of Babestation circa 18 months ago, you now know where to go and see your old favourites.

mantis sums it up well bangbabes is like babestation mark 2 (though i dont think emily dean has ever been on babestation has she)

the channel seems to be on a bad run again georgie excepted of course , for some reason babestation seems to be very cycle'd in its level of performance, am sure it will come back up again, and BRING BACK CHARLIE O NEAL FOR NIGHTS
09-02-2010 20:37
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Babestation has been pretty good recently, even without Yvette, Lori or Camilla.
Since Yvette left at the end of January, I've seen Kandi, Reede, Tiffany, Jada, Michelle, Stevie, Lolly, Karina, Georgie, Megan, Candy, Daryl, Dionne and Tammy on channel 99 before midnight. Kandi, Jada and Georgie have all been very good indeed.
09-02-2010 21:06
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

The one thing that I am really getting tired of watching is,nt any of the girls, why complain about seeing gorgeous girls often topless wearing very small underwear and sometimes nude. No the thing that is pissing me off is the current craze on BS1/2 to keep using the smae bloody bed set week in week out, try telling me when was the last time a non bed set was used on either of these channels.
09-02-2010 21:18
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

(09-02-2010 21:18 )matt38 Wrote:  The one thing that I am really getting tired of watching is,nt any of the girls, why complain about seeing gorgeous girls often topless wearing very small underwear and sometimes nude. No the thing that is pissing me off is the current craze on BS1/2 to keep using the smae bloody bed set week in week out, try telling me when was the last time a non bed set was used on either of these channels.

Yeah, a tad more variety and a bit more imagination on the sets would improve the shows markedly. Perhaps they should get Lawrence Llewellyn Bowen in to give them a makeover. The current sets are still streets ahead from what I remember on BS about a year ago. Remember that crumpled bed with the dirty white sheet and the plain background which looked like a scene from Mansfield's seventh best knocking shop. Very harshly lit to boot.

I agree about the lasses as well. We've all got our favourites but, let's face it, they are all above the 98th centile of shaggableness and we get to watch them jiggling, shaking, wiggling and grinding for free. I know they are not acting out of a sense of altruism but I still feel it's a privilege to be able to see them in action and I would like to sincerely thank every single one of them. (Preferably in person, back at my place, perhaps with a bit of Dire Straits in the background.)

09-02-2010 23:05
watty Offline
Junior Poster

watching Channel 99 on freeview right now and Hannah Shaw is on the little 3G video call box in the bottom left of the screen..... no knickers and legs open rubbing her pussy!

just now the 'censored' message as appeared Smile

has this happened before? its the first time I've noticed it.

Introduce a little anarchy.
10-02-2010 01:01
boratkaz10 Offline
Senior Poster

girls sucking things
im really looking for sum vids where the girls are sucking on different things, fingers, shoes, nipples, and more.
10-02-2010 22:07
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

RE: girls sucking things
(10-02-2010 22:07 )boratkaz10 Wrote:  im really looking for sum vids where the girls are sucking on different things, fingers, shoes, nipples, and more.

boratkaz10 - a lot of the posts you make you're asking for vids. This isn't a problem, but before posting a request, would you search yourself first. There's a search function at the top right of every page on the forum.

In any case, here's one thread that contains a few Babestation videos featuring 'sucking', including Jemma as per another 'sucking' request you made elsewhere... Wink

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=1670

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
10-02-2010 22:26
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Just programmed my dvd recorder for the shows and noticed something interesting on my EPG.Babestation 99(BS2 Channel 99) is now split.Its on from 22.00 till 01.00;then from 01.00 till 05.30 till the end of the show instead of stopping at 04.45! So now if you want to record all of BS2 from 22.00 its much easier and possible!Hooray;thanks Cellcast! BS2 Channel 95 from 01.00 still finishes at 05.00.Quite interesting;but useful.
11-02-2010 22:54

Click here to watch Babestation TV