babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
babestation's going to be the channel to watch if you like big boobs as theyve got daryl, georgie, rosie lee, tiffany, kandi and this week linsey dawn mckenzie

Piper Niven Superfan
08-02-2010 10:22
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(08-02-2010 10:22 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  babestation's going to be the channel to watch if you like big boobs as theyve got daryl, georgie, rosie lee, tiffany, kandi and this week linsey dawn mckenzie

Yes;I'm in heaven!
08-02-2010 12:24
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

They need all the help they can get. I genuinely believe Babestation needs a facelift. It looks tired and old in comparison to bang babes and Elite and there is a familiarity to all of their girls as well. Lolly Badcock is different class and virtually the only reason to watch this channel.

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
08-02-2010 12:46
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

i wouldn't say tired and old; for me the problem is that despite their large pool of talent to choose from it ALWAYS seems to be the same faces on- dionne, jada, karina, and megan. granted louise, lori and paige have been/are away but what about the rest ? tammy has only been on a few times, new girl claire has featured once and is apparantly off the radar, jessica and jasmine...i've ranted and raved about them too many times already, charlie o'neal hasn't done nights in yonks, plus i'm sure there are others i can't recall at the mo. and now that tiffany is back it seems that BS are just going with the trusty, ol' reliable faces from years gone by.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
08-02-2010 16:19
Lollorosso Offline
Senior Poster

There are girls who, I'm sorry to say, I wouldn't miss if I never saw them again - Dionne, Dani, Jada, even Reede. But then again, I am angling for an all-Rosie & Georgie channel.

Mind, you, I'd never go out.

Tattoos, implants: the kiss of death to sexiness.
08-02-2010 18:16
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

for me bs isnt tired they still have lots of top babes like stevie, lolly badcock, camilla, georgie, michelle moist and lori. do need to bring in some new babes like elite have done

Piper Niven Superfan
08-02-2010 18:43
coin Offline
Tool

Babestation.......yawn......zzzzzzzzzz
Same old faces, same girls night after night, they are beautiful, yes, but who would want to see the same girl on Page3 every day. Hope we see some new faces soon and the contiuence of the Cleo will she won't she story.
09-02-2010 10:00
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

(08-02-2010 16:19 )Freebird Wrote:  i wouldn't say tired and old; for me the problem is that despite their large pool of talent to choose from it ALWAYS seems to be the same faces on- dionne, jada, karina, and megan. granted louise, lori and paige have been/are away but what about the rest ? tammy has only been on a few times, new girl claire has featured once and is apparantly off the radar, jessica and jasmine...i've ranted and raved about them too many times already, charlie o'neal hasn't done nights in yonks, plus i'm sure there are others i can't recall at the mo. and now that tiffany is back it seems that BS are just going with the trusty, ol' reliable faces from years gone by.

Sounds like you just defined tired and old to me!

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
09-02-2010 11:02
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

RE: Babestation.......yawn......zzzzzzzzzz
(09-02-2010 10:00 )coin Wrote:  Same old faces, same girls night after night, they are beautiful, yes, but who would want to see the same girl on Page3 every day. Hope we see some new faces soon and the contiuence of the Cleo will she won't she story.

If you don't like the same old faces on every night, be warned, Dani is back. Smile
She was on last night.
09-02-2010 12:07
Ultramantis Black Away
Account Closed

(08-02-2010 18:43 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  for me bs isnt tired they still have lots of top babes like stevie, lolly badcock, camilla, georgie, michelle moist and lori. do need to bring in some new babes like elite have done

If you want to see a tired channel watch Bang Babes. Caught it a few days ago for the first time in over a month and it might aswell be renamed 'Vintage Babestation' or 'Babestation Classic', absolutely nothing to do with the age of the girls, but the line up for the Freeview portion was Jemma Jey, Lilly Roma, Alex Adams and Amanda Rendall. At least with Babestation there are some new girls that are getting introduced, still if you were a fan of Babestation circa 18 months ago, you now know where to go and see your old favourites.
09-02-2010 16:32

Click here to watch Babestation TV