Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 54 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Hazel on Elite - Chat & Discussion

SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

RE: Hazel on Elite - Chat & Discussion
(08-02-2010 19:23 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  if hazel didnt use her hands ofcom would have Elite shut down faster than a winter olympic skier. looking forward to hazel tonight

That's only because of the shower shows she's done over the past few nights, Other than that her shows aren't that special Wink

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 08-02-2010 22:00 by SirAssAlot.)
08-02-2010 20:29
Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

oops meant ofcom would have ELITE shut down faster than an winter olympic skier. hazel's best sections at the mo are the shower ones but she is also good on the beds and most nights has a good night

Piper Niven Superfan
08-02-2010 21:37
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

(08-02-2010 16:26 )Tintin Wrote:  Socat i know what you mean & i understand that but she does it nearly ever 3-5 seconds. I have my points the same way you guys have yours If you've noticed i'm not getting at any of your views but you's are getting at Mine.

Hmm so much for every 1 to have there own opinions Surprised Surprised.

Not having a go Tintin, we all want the same thing son!!Smile
08-02-2010 21:43
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(08-02-2010 21:43 )SOCATOA Wrote:  Not having a go Tintin, we all want the same thing son!!Smile

Cool seeing ur my new dad lets go to the bar (Your Treat) & what are you getting me for my birthday?? laugh

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
08-02-2010 22:31
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

(08-02-2010 22:31 )Tintin Wrote:  Cool seeing ur my new dad lets go to the bar (Your Treat) & what are you getting me for my birthday?? laugh

We may not see eye to eye about Hazel but thought that was a good reply

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
09-02-2010 17:24
dragonking Away
Way of the DRAGON

(08-02-2010 21:37 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  oops meant ofcom would have ELITE shut down faster than an winter olympic skier. hazel's best sections at the mo are the shower ones but she is also good on the beds and most nights has a good night

have to agree shower scenes are great but as i have said b4, elite and bangbabes need to b careful not to ruin it 4 us all by getting the channels shut down.

WHAT DOES'NT KILL YOU JUST MAKES YOU STRONGER SO C'MON BRING IT ON!!

Funny prank call
09-02-2010 17:37
Rael 74 Away
Posting Machine

Just to warn all you Hazel lovers out there that don't already know, but at the start of the last set last night (or if you prefer 05.00 this am), Hazel said she would be "off for 2 weeks after tonight" she then said "off for the next weekend." Either way looks like she won't be in for the next week at least. Hope you all get through her absence ok guys. Huh

Becky's websites... http://www.beckyrobertsonline.com/
http://officialbeckyroberts.com/tour/
09-02-2010 20:18
derek purcell28 Offline
nice man

Hazel seems to be getting better looking all the time i've been watching for a few weeks now imust admit she is so dam sexy i love when she gets totally naked. does anyone knows what happened to the allyway they use to have i enjoyed watching that. Elite nights should be called Elite extreme espcially when the girls are totally naked like Hazel and Caty Cole. for me i think Elite nights is the best anyone agree.

partly blind derek
10-02-2010 10:40
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

(10-02-2010 10:40 )derek purcell28 Wrote:  Hazel seems to be getting better looking all the time i've been watching for a few weeks now imust admit she is so dam sexy i love when she gets totally naked. does anyone knows what happened to the allyway they use to have i enjoyed watching that. Elite nights should be called Elite extreme espcially when the girls are totally naked like Hazel and Caty Cole. for me i think Elite nights is the best anyone agree.

The alleyway will props be back in a few months once its warmed up outside. Is too cold out there to use it at the moment the girls would get ill.

Bazinga!
10-02-2010 13:40
Eddy Offline

Just to let you know i have just registered,and i too am a avid Hazel fan,any one know when she is back on,have to say i am enjoying Elite lately,it has always been the best and recently proved it's self worthy of it's name

[
Dreaming permits each and everyone
of us to be quietly and safely insane
every night of our lives.
16-02-2010 18:33
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66