babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

RE: Babestation review thread.
(03-02-2010 01:24 )Dan Volatile Wrote:  Karina Ch99 midnight. Fully nude for the first time?

She's gone nude at least twice previously.
05-02-2010 02:53
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Lollorosso Offline
Senior Poster

Another Georgie-tastic night on BSXtra - 2 slots of 1 hour 10, and 20 mins - but the fact that I also managed to nab another hour and 10 of her on BS2, just running up to 1 AM, means that last night was another significant addition to the Georgie archive (saved for the Nation, of course).

Tattoos, implants: the kiss of death to sexiness.
05-02-2010 07:37
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(05-02-2010 07:37 )Lollorosso Wrote:  Another Georgie-tastic night on BSXtra - 2 slots of 1 hour 10, and 20 mins - but the fact that I also managed to nab another hour and 10 of her on BS2, just running up to 1 AM, means that last night was another significant addition to the Georgie archive (saved for the Nation, of course).

Hi there;YES I did the same as you! WHAT FANTASTIC FOOTAGE OF A F.....G SEXY GIRL!!!!
05-02-2010 08:14
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all.How did we do last night? I took all of your advice and recorded BSXtra;WHAT A FANTASTIC SHOW!!! I also recorded BS2 from 23.00 until 01.00. So BS2 had DARYL MORGAN for about 8 minutes topless and playing with her massive tits!Then Karina came on and went braless;she was on for about 40 minutes.Then GEORGIE was on for 1 hour and 10 minutes going braless and really shaking her lovely (FF!) tits! this took me up to 01.00 when BSXtra started.I was a bit concerned at the beginning when there were two girls (Karina and DARYL) reading texts with a large text box on the screen. But within 10 minutes or so Karina was on the bed with only a small info box. She was on for about 25 minutes.Then GEORGIE was on for 1 hour and 10 minutes;going braless and really shaking her lovely body! Then DARYL was on for about 50 minutes topless and shaking her lovely (E cup) tits.THen STEVIE was on for 45 minutes going braless as usual and shaking her lovely body and showing off her (34D) tits.Then Tiffany was on for only about 16 minutes;I dont think she got her tits out.Then GEORGIE was on again for about 20 minutes till the show finished.She went braless and really shook her lovely body again! Then on BS1 there was Reede who was then joined by Camilla for a 2-4-1 section. So yes I was very pleased;2 hours 40 minutes footage of GEORGIE;more than I was hoping for! So BSXtra is excellent;almost like the "old" Channel 46 PartyGirls. I may convert yet;especially when GEORGIE,PAIGE and LORI are on! But I was pleased I also recorded BS2 as well.I'm definitely keeping my recording;enough gEORGIE for me to droll over for weeks! Anyway work now;keep sending your reports in especially about GEORGIE;where else was she? See you later.'
05-02-2010 08:34
PersonaNonGrata Offline
Senior Poster

Stevie's Adventures
Stevo did a part-naked set on BS1 about 1.00am (part-naked doesn't mean semi-naked, it means fully nekkid for part of the time) for about an hour and 10, then a boring topless slot on PL, finally a shortish topless stint on BSXtra with some rather sexy knickers.

Go Stevie Go! xxx

Lacey for Prime Minister! (Be honest, could she do a worse job than the present incumbent)

I can't believe they called "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" that - it should be called, "I Can't Believe They Claim This Tastes Like Butter."
...or, "I can't believe it's not axle-grease"

If anyone's looking for a psychic, I'm your man - I'm actually a medium (that's what it says on the back of my underpants)
05-02-2010 12:33
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Channel 99 started at 10pm with 15 minutes of Reede. Then it was Daryl, who has been on 3 out of the last 4 nights, followed by Karina. Georgie came on at 10 minutes before midnight and was still on at 00.30am when I stopped watching.
Georgie has become my number one girl while Charlie C is away.
If Charlie does not get back soon, Georgie might stay at number one. Smile

At midnight, Camilla was on ch94 and Reede was on ch95
05-02-2010 13:25
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

(05-02-2010 13:25 )TheWatcher Wrote:  Channel 99 started at 10pm with 15 minutes of Reede. Then it was Daryl, who has been on 3 out of the last 4 nights, followed by Karina. Georgie came on at 10 minutes before midnight and was still on at 00.30am when I stopped watching.

you know its all about georgie shes splendidly awesome.

who was reede in a 2-4-1 with about half 12ish i seem to have forgotten
05-02-2010 13:47
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(05-02-2010 13:47 )chrislatimer Wrote:  
(05-02-2010 13:25 )TheWatcher Wrote:  Channel 99 started at 10pm with 15 minutes of Reede. Then it was Daryl, who has been on 3 out of the last 4 nights, followed by Karina. Georgie came on at 10 minutes before midnight and was still on at 00.30am when I stopped watching.

Hi there;thanks for your advice re. BSXtra for GEORGIE. I really enjoyed the show and GEORGIE;I cant put it into words but 2 hours 40 minutes of her including BS2;I was in heaven! I've almost forgiven my dvd recorder for giving up in the powercut when GEORGIE was first on! So is BSXtra always like it was last night;I really enjoyed it;similar to the "old" PartyGirls show on Freeview Channel 46.
(This post was last modified: 05-02-2010 16:19 by Big Boobies.)
05-02-2010 16:18
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

(05-02-2010 13:47 )chrislatimer Wrote:  

i think it was tiffany. i seem to have some memories of those two together

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
05-02-2010 17:22
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. I wasnt going to record anything last night;only two of my real favourite girls were on;STEVIE and CANDY. But in the end I recorded BS2 plus the last 30 minutes of Partyland:I like the hospital bed set!So BS2 started with CANDY for about 30 minutes or so going braless and really playing with her tits and shaking her body.Then STEVIE was on for about 25 minutes going braless.Lolly followed her for 50 minutes and was braless from the start.She did her usual routine really shaking her body and gyrating.Then Karina was on for only 9 minutes! going topless and "warming up the viewers" as she put it before Reede came on for 50 minutes going naked as usual and shaking her body! Jada came on next for about 50 minutes and went naked;several times she waved her pants in the air as if to prove that she was completely naked! She is a lovely sexy girl and has grown on me recently.Lolly then came on again for about 1 hour 8 minutes and again did her "normal" routine.STEVIE then came on again for about 38 minutes and went braless;she really shook her lovely body! Then Camilla was on for about 50 minutes. She went naked (of course!) and generally did her normal sort of stuff. Then Reede finished off the show for about 43 minutes. She went braless and just did her usual things. Then I saw the last 30 minutes of Partyland.STEVIE was on looking lovely as a nurse especially with her gown undone showing off her lovely tits! Then CANDY joined her for a 2-4-1 for the last 25 minutes;obviously being Partyland it was very tame but they both went completely topless.So not a bad show but not sufficiently special or different enough for me to keep my recording.But I was pleased that by keeping the sectons to a maximum length of 50 minutes (mainly) it meant that every girl was on the show;although Karina was on for such a very short amount of time;9 minutes!
Just an observation by me. As my wife is away for most of the weekend I had a late night last night and did a bit of channel hopping. It seemed that CAMILLA spent most of her time on Partyland.I watched part of that show from midnight on Channel 95 and she went naked!;was that a first for recent times? Lolly seemed to flit across most of the shows like STEVIE and CANDY did. But Karina seemed to be on BSXtra most of the time I was watching;till about 02.40ish. I thought it was quite interesting. So how did you all get on with "your" shows? I look forward to reading your reports later.I presume MORGAN wasnt on last night as was rumoured last night.But I didnt think she would have been on as she was on daytime yesterday and was on this morning as well! BYe for now;see you later.
06-02-2010 10:30

Click here to watch Babestation TV