Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 199 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Danica - Chat & Discussion

Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

RE: Danica - Chat/Info /discussion
(30-01-2010 12:13 )bombshell Wrote:  
(30-01-2010 01:24 )Freebird Wrote:  SACRILEDGE !!!!!! HOW DARE THEE ? i think she may have been slightly awkward because she has finally decided to 'up her game'. the good thing is she'll get even better. or leaves altogether

Come on lighten up,you would think i had called her an ugly bitch,you only read what you want to hear,it looked like she had got to a point where she thought i better do it because everyone is expecting it,not because she wanted to,which is not right is it, however much you want it, she has to be comfortable doing it.

dude re: my comments; one word- sarcasm. there wasn't a word of seriousness in the first comment.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
30-01-2010 18:29
Find all posts by this user
HEX!T Away
Retired

honestly i didnt find last night as sexy as her other 9-11 shows. i duno why, maybe it was the cam op keep moving to obscure the view, or the fact she was topless, i think with her it was better with just the hint of what might happen.
dont get me wrong it was a dream come true to see her up her game, but it was a bit of a let down as her tease sufferd for it.

ah! i duno maybe im just nitpickin, maybe i need to re-evaluate what i think is sexy... who knows i may just be getting old...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
30-01-2010 18:33
Erasmus Offline
Junior Poster

Not sure if alot of you are gonna be able to read this because of going blind after lastnights show but to those of you who can, I came across a supermodel called Carrie Minter. She looks vertually identical to Danica, face not so much but body spot on, and is well worth a look at some of her videos. She has even had the same work done to herself so there is no excuse for Danica not to reveal all. Their is no doubt though that last night was incredible and felt alittle surrial after what she did.
30-01-2010 21:07
ravenous Offline
Master Poster

Without wishing to get lynched by anyone I still think there's too much hype with Danica - she's good looking and has a great body but so do a lot of other girls. Last night revolved a fair bit around her being topless for the first time - yes, she went topless for the first time but even that wasn't exactly sensational as I can't recall one moment where she didn't have one of her boobs covered by a hand - she never stood/lay there with both boobs unleashed at the same time.

I don't know what she's like on the phones and I may be completely wrong of course with this observation but from the webstreams it n ever looks like she actually says an awful lot. For me, there's still an air of boredom and disinterest from her too - she's always looking off the camera for starters whilst she rarely smiles.

In comparison, someone like Ashley emma, who I'll use as a comparison having recently switched to nights, is a complete bundle of joy, is always looking directly at the camera and looks like she's having real fun - that, for me, is more entertaining.

sorry peeps, just my opinion!
(This post was last modified: 30-01-2010 21:18 by ravenous.)
30-01-2010 21:17
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

^^^^ Everyone is entitled to their opinion, which is why this forum works so well. Smile

For me, Danica does her thing; Ashley does hers - Simples!
30-01-2010 21:25
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

(30-01-2010 21:25 )Chilly Wrote:  ^^^^ Everyone is entitled to their opinion, which is why this forum works so well. Smile

For me, Danica does her thing; Ashley does hers - Simples!

I agree,we should not compare.

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
30-01-2010 21:30
badwolf13 Offline
Senior Poster

I love them both in their own ways. I reckon Elite have got the best mix of girls. I happen to love them all...
Taken a shine to Sophia Knight lately...

I Love Rebecca Kelly
30-01-2010 21:34
HEX!T Away
Retired

oh i almost forgot. all the guys who said she had fake tits??? TOLD YOU THEY WERE REAL....

erm! i didnt come off sounding to childish there did i?... Hahaha...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
31-01-2010 00:00
199lives Offline
Master Poster

(31-01-2010 00:00 )Hexit Wrote:  oh i almost forgot. all the guys who said she had fake tits??? TOLD YOU THEY WERE REAL....

not childish just wrong, sorry my friend they are not natural very nice but not natural.
31-01-2010 00:32
squizzell Offline
Old But Happy

(31-01-2010 00:00 )Hexit Wrote:  oh i almost forgot. all the guys who said she had fake tits??? TOLD YOU THEY WERE REAL....

To quote your sig Hexit. Wanking obviously HAS made you blind Bounce
31-01-2010 19:29
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66