Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 199 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Danica - Chat & Discussion

Chilly Away
Posting Machine

RE: Danica - Chat/Info /discussion
(30-01-2010 00:37 )adonisbeta Wrote:  Great show. I too was surprised she didn't plug her website much... problems in that department perhaps? - hope not.

Probably not ready. Tonight gives you hope that she'll have loads of topless pics on her site, I mean, after tonight I can't see why she wouldn't 'get them out'. Although, anything can happen in Danica's world. Wink
30-01-2010 00:47
Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

what a perfect day ive had. i had a brill time at the wrestling and when i get home the icing on the cake was seeing the caps of danica with her boobs out and they are very nice fake or not fake. hope danica now gets them out each and every night show she does from now on

glad in a way i did miss danica live getting her pups out as id have been typing this in hospital lol

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 30-01-2010 01:08 by Rammyrascal.)
30-01-2010 00:57
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(30-01-2010 00:57 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  what a perfect day ive had. i had a brill time at the wrestling and when i get home the icing on the cake was seeing the caps of danica with her boobs out and they are very nice fake or not fake. hope danica now gets gthem out each and every night show she does from now on

glad in a way i did miss danica live getting her pups out as id have been typing this in hospital lol

Today was awesome! She left the mic on during her day shift, which Josh managed to capture. Well done to that man. Smile Tonight's show really was what many of us have wanted to see for bloody ages. Overall, she really did have a great day. Smile

Feel sorry for those who rely on the stream though. Sad Come on, Elite! You can do better than that.
(This post was last modified: 30-01-2010 01:03 by Chilly.)
30-01-2010 01:02
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

so the lucy pinder of the elite world has finally whipped em out, and they are nice, and am so glad there not fake.
30-01-2010 01:02
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(30-01-2010 01:02 )chrislatimer Wrote:  so the lucy pinder of the elite world has finally whipped em out, and they are nice, and am so glad there not fake.

Bounce Big Laugh laugh Bounce Big Laugh laugh
30-01-2010 01:06
pauld Offline
Junior Poster

danica was gr8 tonight , and i finally now know her boobs r fake but v nice ones indeed Smile
30-01-2010 01:09
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

Well I'm glad I recorded that one, as trying to get a web-stream recording was impossible, as I think every person in the UK was trying to watch her online. I'll be lucky if I got 20 Min's of coherent picture from two and a half hours.

It was crashing more times than the cops in a "Smokey and the Bandit" film annoyed

But at least I have the Sky footage :Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

She did say earlier in the day, she had the weekend off, but would be back on the day shift next Tuesday. She also hinted that her next night show would be longer and reveal more :Surprised

I can't wait for that night.
30-01-2010 01:11
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(30-01-2010 01:11 )aceman65 Wrote:  She did say earlier in the day, she had the weekend off, but would be back on the day shift next Tuesday. She also hinted that her next night show would be longer and reveal more :Surprised

I can't wait for that night.

i definatelt cant wait now hope danica is going to do a full night or till 2am

Piper Niven Superfan
30-01-2010 01:16
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

Right am a bit pissed of not with DANICA but have 2 reasons for it for starters the so called bloody web stream spent more time trying to get it to work than anything else. Secondly i phoned and had to listening in fair enough but the caller was a right little shit DANICA was trying to talk DIRTY and he wanted to talk about how gorgeous she looks on daytime and how he would like to go on a date with her what the hell Danica was trying to talk dirty and he kept saying will you come on a date with me all the time then credit went was really pissed off. Other than that was impressed with DANICA of what i seen and she got them out WOOHOO
30-01-2010 01:17
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

Ok here goes cat among the pigeons time,not having seen Danica before and reading all the hype about her coming on nights,have to say yes she is probally one of the most beautiful girls i have seen,but i thought she looked horrified and distinctly uncomfortable about getting her boobs out,which in turn made me uncomfortable watching her,no disrespect to her but it was'nt the most exciting two& half hours i've seen,

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
30-01-2010 01:20
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66