babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

RE: Babestation review thread.
channel 99 transmitted Partyland instead of BS2 from 10.20pm to 00.30 pm when I was watching. I missed the first few minutes at 10.00pm and then there was a technical problem with the transmission which was just a frozen pic of Reede and a loud buzzing noise. Same on 2 boxes so it was not me.
When I tuned in to it again at around 10.20pm, Reede and Jada were doing a quite good 2-4-1. Jada then went solo and she was later followed by Dionne.

EDIT: see later post for correction
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid336931
28-01-2010 14:22
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

in a stroke of genius i changed my mind at the lastminute and recorded bs1 and the one and only georgie was on at least once (about 3am probably was on earlier to) hip hip hoorayyyyyyyy , and i also watched a stint she did on bs xtra so it was win win and oh my god win
28-01-2010 14:47
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I recorded BS Extra from just after 1.00am-5.00am , i thought it was a good show, Georgie was first on the phone and she put a very good show on with plenty of bum to camera positions and boob jiggling , she used cream on her boobs and bum ,she was on for about 1 hour , Rosie then came on and was on for around 1.15mins , Georgie then came on again and did a short 2-4-1 with Rosie before Rosie left, Georgie was on solo for about 1 hour but was then joind by Jodie in a short 2-4-1 , Karina then came on and was still on at 5.00am when my recording finished. I also recorded BS1 but have not yet checked my recording but i do know that Georgie also apeared on freeview bs1 BS1

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
28-01-2010 14:53
mr mystery Away

(28-01-2010 14:22 )TheWatcher Wrote:  channel 99 transmitted Partyland instead of BS2 from 10.20pm to 00.30 pm when I was watching. I missed the first few minutes at 10.00pm and then there was a technical problem with the transmission which was just a frozen pic of Reede and a loud buzzing noise. Same on 2 boxes so it was not me.
When I tuned in to it again at around 10.20pm, Reede and Jada were doing a quite good 2-4-1. Jada then went solo and she was later followed by Dionne.

I do not think you are correct that partyland was transmitted on chan 99 last night at the times you describe because at the times you state that the girls were on Partyland they were also on BS2 chan 909 on sky at that time , also Rosie was on Partyland from around 11.30 -1.00am on sky chan 951 and freeviewchan 95 (Party land is now on freeview from 12.00-1.00am on chan 95)

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
28-01-2010 16:07
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

(28-01-2010 16:07 )mr mystery Wrote:  I do not think you are correct that partyland was transmitted on chan 99 last night at the times you describe because at the times you state that the girls were on Partyland they were also on BS2 chan 909 on sky at that time , also Rosie was on Partyland from around 11.30 -1.00am on sky chan 951 and freeviewchan 95 (Party land is now on freeview from 12.00-1.00am on chan 95)

This screenshot was recorded at 10.33pm last night on freeview channel 99.
It looked like Partyland to me and the set did not change at midnight either.
It was different to what was being shown on channel 94 BS1 that had Reede on at midnight and channel 95 with Rosie on at midnight.

I have since found out that Partyland was on channel 95 at midnight, not BS2 so it probably was BS2 on ch99 after all.

[Image: 2010-01-27-ch99.jpg]
28-01-2010 16:32
mr mystery Away

(28-01-2010 16:32 )TheWatcher Wrote:  This screenshot was recorded at 10.33pm last night on freeview channel 99.
It looked like Partyland to me and the set did not change at midnight either.
It was different to what was being shown on channel 94 BS1 that had Reede on at midnight and channel 95 with Rosie on at midnight.

I have since found out that Partyland was on channel 95 at midnight, not BS2 so it probably was BS2 on ch99 after all.

{duplicate pic removed to speed browsing}

That is the BS2 set , Partyland had the motorbike set all night . MODSTA stated what the sets were on the " who's on tonight" secton on this forum,

28-01-2010 16:44
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(28-01-2010 14:47 )chrislatimer Wrote:  in a stroke of genius i changed my mind at the lastminute and recorded bs1 and the one and only georgie was on at least once (about 3am probably was on earlier to) hip hip hoorayyyyyyyy , and i also watched a stint she did on bs xtra so it was win win and oh my god win

Guess who stuck with BS2? Yes I made the wrong decision again and missed GEORGIE for the fourth? time!! I nearly changed my mind and recorded BS1 but didnt;I ended up with Reede(going naked),Dionne (several times),Jada (very nice and naked),KARINA and ROSIE LEE on Partyland at midnight. I also saw CANDY on the last part of Partyland;SO GEORGIE was the only girl I didnt see! Once again Cellcast's system didnt correspond with mine! S..t!!!!!So did the lovely GEORGIE appear on Partyland at all or just BS1 and BSXtra?( She had fun on BSXtra apparently!). Next time I suppose I'd better record BS1 and/or BSxtra or Partyland;mind you I'll probably still miss her! Tonight MORGAN's on! and I'm all set up for BS2 from midnight and then BS1 from 05.00 till 05.30. but I might just stick with BS1 as I believe last time (Saturday?) she was on BS1 at the beginning. Never mind;I just hope that I manage to see and record her tonight;I need a bit of luck after last night! Besides MORGAN wont be on nights for ever whereas GEORGIE hopefully will be. I must be lucky eventually! Please Cellcast!
(This post was last modified: 28-01-2010 19:53 by Big Boobies.)
28-01-2010 19:51
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

At one point last night all four channels were showing favourite girls in suggestive poses. It's a peculiar type of frustration when you have such an embarassment of riches and can't decide which to watch. Not so long ago, freeviewers could watch all night long and be lucky to get 10min of archivable material, so like the football manager who has to leave one of his world class strikers on the bench, it is a great problem to have.

Last night's highlights for me were:

Karina in black leather. Posh totty slumming it with some greasy bikers? I'd pay good money to see that.

Candy's arse. That would be my luxury on Desert Island discs.

Georgie's arse. Fortunately the BBC provide this with the bible and shakespeare.

Rosie. Her dirtiest performance yet on Xtra.

Foxy Reede. Get her in a Lara Croft outfit asap.

Memo to self: Must by a second recorder.

29-01-2010 02:39
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Freeview Ch 97 is virtually non-existent for me tonight. Horrible crackling on audio (this started last night but is now 10 times worse) picture constantly freezing and disappearing. Anyone else having this trouble?
29-01-2010 03:30
muzzy Offline
Apprentice Poster

(29-01-2010 03:30 )vila Wrote:  Freeview Ch 97 is virtually non-existent for me tonight. Horrible crackling on audio (this started last night but is now 10 times worse) picture constantly freezing and disappearing. Anyone else having this trouble?

Yep the picture totally went a few minutes ago but its back now. Still crackling though! bladewave
29-01-2010 03:59

Click here to watch Babestation TV