Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation review thread.
(23-01-2010 12:52 )Ally4Paige Wrote:  Hi guys

I had set up Partyland (for Paige) and Babestation 2 (for Lori) but changed BS2 to BS1 when Lori had her first section there but she didn't reappear after 0030hrs. Paige was only on for 2 sections and not after 0245hrs. What happened afterwards for these two sexbambs?

LORI was on BS2 for quite a long section;cant remember what time though.Didnt see PAIGE on BS2 or the last 30 minutes of Partyland. Perhaps the dreaded BSXtra? But what about GEORGIE;I'm annoyed that I didnt know she was on but she didnt appear on BS2 at all.I presume she just did one/two? sections on BS1 and/or tame Partyland plus BXtra? I still dont think its fair how they dont share the girls out more fairly on the three "main" shows;BS1,BS2 and Partyland. I think BSxTra needs sorting out as apparently its half a chat show and half????? Anyway Cellcast please be fairer with the sharing of girls as some of us stay with just one show and hope/expect to see all/most of the girls on that particular show and not just two/three or four only! Some nights its better but it doesnt seem to be consistent.
23-01-2010 13:14
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

morgan starting at 11 so she will prob be on BS2 at 11 seems to be the 11 oclock girl starts on there now well most of the time
23-01-2010 13:16
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(23-01-2010 13:16 )HannahsPet Wrote:  morgan starting at 11 so she will prob be on BS2 at 11 seems to be the 11 oclock girl starts on there now well most of the time

Thanks for that;if my son is in bed by then I might be all right! If not would you recommend BS1? or BS2? from midnight to get the most footage of her?(or even tame Partyland!???) I am hoping to record something but it seems very doubtful at the moment!
23-01-2010 13:20
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

reckon will be partyland depends who else is on to be honest wont know till we get a definitve list who is on
(This post was last modified: 23-01-2010 13:54 by HannahsPet.)
23-01-2010 13:53
PersonaNonGrata Offline
Senior Poster

For what it's worth (alot to me!) STEVO did do a nekkid slot ('bout 50 mins) on BS1, but we didn't see much of her other than that. GEORGIE, I'm pretty sure was on BS1 for a short while, but BS1/BS2 were mainly dominated by REEDE and LOLLY. LORI went nude on BSextra, and also PAIGE did a fully naked slot on BSextra! (I'm kidding about PAIGE - chance would be a fine thing!) laugh

Lacey for Prime Minister! (Be honest, could she do a worse job than the present incumbent)

I can't believe they called "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" that - it should be called, "I Can't Believe They Claim This Tastes Like Butter."
...or, "I can't believe it's not axle-grease"

If anyone's looking for a psychic, I'm your man - I'm actually a medium (that's what it says on the back of my underpants)
(This post was last modified: 23-01-2010 14:18 by PersonaNonGrata.)
23-01-2010 14:14
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(23-01-2010 12:52 )Ally4Paige Wrote:  Hi guys

I had set up Partyland (for Paige) and Babestation 2 (for Lori) but changed BS2 to BS1 when Lori had her first section there but she didn't reappear after 0030hrs. Paige was only on for 2 sections and not after 0245hrs. What happened afterwards for these two sexbambs?

I recorded last nights BS1, BS2 and BS Extra freeview shows , i have just had a very fast forward through all three , as both Paige and Lori appeared on BS Extra i will describe the action on that show, Lori came on the phone at around 1.10 she was on for around 1hour (naked) , Candy then came on and was on for around 1hour 10 mins (not naked) , Paige then came on and was on for around 1hour , Lori then came back on (naked) ,she was still on when my recording finished at 5.am .. Lori was also on the BS daytime show at 5.30 PS the reason Lori left BS1at the start of freeview is because it was the end of her section, she had been on sky BS1 from just after 11pm and was very good and "naked"

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
23-01-2010 15:05
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(23-01-2010 13:53 )HannahsPet Wrote:  reckon will be partyland depends who else is on to be honest wont know till we get a definitve list who is on

I wouldnt have thought that;surely shes more BS1/BS2 material! I'm not sure if I'll be able to record anything but was thinking BS1/BS2 rather than tame Partyland! Never mind it might not happen anyway. I will try and check the line up and see what you all think then. If CAMILLA'S on then I think thats BS1 sorted especially if Reede's on as well! I might just chance my luck if I find I'm able to record anything at all.
23-01-2010 15:23
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

from what i watched georgie sadly was limited to one short bs1 stint and a few 2-4-1s on tameland. (unless she did some stuff pre 12 o clock) stevie had a decent naked stint on bs1 as mentioned lolly was everywhere for most of the night, i only saw candy once on bsxtra, and lori did a lot also.

and one last note is it me or is paige getting tamer.

and i seem to be the only one who aint really into morgan a lot, so am hoping shes on pl mainly.
(This post was last modified: 23-01-2010 15:55 by chrislatimer.)
23-01-2010 15:52
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

(23-01-2010 15:52 )chrislatimer Wrote:  and one last note is it me or is paige getting tamer.

She was giving some half decent rear views on PL about 2am so it seemed to be a step in the right direction.

The new 10-12 ch99 on freeview could become my favourite slot if, as it appears from the first two nights, nudity is not allowed. Reede, who I never bother with these days, suddenly becomes worth watching again. Camilla the same hopefully.
I thought some of the best stuff last night was on Extra with sterling work by Stevie and Candy. Candy in particular has to be the hottest babe south of Mansfield.
The 2 for 1's were a little sparse (were they a girl short) but Lolly and Candy put on a good display in their matching lingerie on BS2

23-01-2010 18:16
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(23-01-2010 14:14 )PersonaNonGrata Wrote:  For what it's worth (alot to me!) STEVO did do a nekkid slot ('bout 50 mins) on BS1, but we didn't see much of her other than that. GEORGIE, I'm pretty sure was on BS1 for a short while, but BS1/BS2 were mainly dominated by REEDE and LOLLY. LORI went nude on BSextra, and also PAIGE did a fully naked slot on BSextra! (I'm kidding about PAIGE - chance would be a fine thing!) laugh

Thanks for that.So I wouldnt have seen much of GEORGIE on BS1 either then.(Does this mean she was "shunted" onto Partyland a lot or the dreaded BSXtra?
think that last night BS1 and BS2 were very bad unless you really liked Reede and Lolly;even then you can have too much of a good thing!Admittedly LORI and CANDY did appear on BS2 Freeview but not for that long and we didnt see STEVIE except before midnight.I was very disappointed at the show and deleted it without watching it thoroughly.After the last few weeks I thought it was very much a backward step;just when I thought things were improving section-timing wise.
23-01-2010 18:23

Click here to watch Babestation TV